parents who dont vaccinate your babies??

ukgirl23

Pregnant with a rainbow
Reaction score
Why do you choose not to vaccinate against major illnesses? Do you worry that now the illness which were vaccinate against are coming back? Xx

I'm torn on vaccines but lo will be getting his second series soon. I'll be stalking this post

this may get ugly and be locked................

my LO is fully vaccinated on the regular schedule. i could never live with myself if she got ill or nearly died from a rare disease, because i was selfish and thought i knew better than doctors....

and it has been proven that the "study" linking autism to vaccines was poorly conducted and retracted

my LO is fully vaccinated on the regular schedule. i could never live with myself if she got ill or nearly died from a rare disease, because i was selfish and thought i knew better than doctors....

It is possible for people to have a grown up discussion on vaccinations but posts like this don't exactly promote that

my aim is to know why people choose not to vaccinate against polio and measles ect not to start any arguments, as a nurse in training and a mum of almost 3 I really do want to know people's reason against vaccines xx

It is possible for people to have a grown up discussion on vaccinations but posts like this don't exactly promote that

excuse me, how is it not grown up?

I read some place (can't remember where at the moment) that they are linking bph chemicals that are found in plastics to autism, and add. Not sure how accurate this is though.

I must admit I was against the swine flu vaccine because of the negative press it received so I refused it to my children.

Societycourty,

Not speaking for myself but people I know some said they don't vaccinate because we did not have so many shots when we were kids (early 80s) and we turned out fine. The idea of less in our body is more, especially at a young age. Also the uk people could help me with this, but apparently Americans have more vaccines give to our children then in Europe. Yet Europe has a lower rate of autism. again not sure how accurate this is but this what I hear amongst my circle of people.

I completely agree. One of my grandmas had rubella when she was a child and it caused all sorts of health complications her entire life until we lost her too young. Another grandma almost died from whooping cough - had she died I wouldn't be here and neither would most of my family. Measles is spreading where I live currently amongst unvaccinated children, so far they are the only ones getting it and spreading it to other children (also unvaccinated). I have done my research and I think it is extremely important to vaccinate my child. It's nothing to do with me if other parents don't vaccinate their children, I just think it is irresponsible (probably get flamed for that but it's my opinion).

I actually would like to know why people choose not to Vax. There's so many threads where it gets heated its always locked before people have a chance to give their view or explain properly, and then someone's asks why not, everyone replies there's no way they wouldn't so defeats the objects really!

I was very against people not vaccinating before I joined baby club but honestly I find myself being far less judgemental these days after listening to other mums opinions rather than assuming!!

I agree that these illnesses are making a come back due to children not being vaccinated. Whooping cough was unheard off when I grew up but now its a common illness with children who arent vaccinated and I wondered what the reasons behind not vaccinating are. No one is allowed to flame anyone on my thread regardless of which side you are on lol. As I said. No judgements! There is also proof that even if a child is vaccinated they can still contract the illness. If you dont vaccinate a child who later is discovered to have autism would you say there is also a link there?

The attitude of a large number of the anti vax parents is what really bothers me. I have some anti vax relatives...I asked them, what would happen if YOUR kid gets a serious disease, and passes it to mine, who I plan to vaccinate but is not old enough/hasn't had the whole series and their answer was....that's YOUR problem.

great attitude to have about children's health, IMO

Societycourty,

Not speaking for myself but people I know some said they don't vaccinate because we did not have so many shots when we were kids (early 80s) and we turned out fine. The idea of less in our body is more, especially at a young age. Also the uk people could help me with this, but apparently Americans have more vaccines give to our children then in Europe. Yet Europe has a lower rate of autism. again not sure how accurate this is but this what I hear amongst my circle of people.

The US has a higher rate of childhood obesity than the UK as well, why not connect that to vaccines? Why not take every disease/ailment that's more prevalent in one country and link it to a higher vaccine uptake? Actually, now that I'm saying this, I'm sure some people do...

Anyway. I've debated this to the moon and back so I'm going to take a pass on this one.

To answer the original question, sort of, we don't give the flu vaccine. Since it changes from year to year it's hard to get a lot of information on safety, efficacy, etc. that people research when it comes to vaccines. It also only protects against certain strains of the flu and IMO is the only vaccine in which the risks outweigh the benefits.

I think people that choose not to vaccinate should also take time to consider that if they do not vaccinate their own children, they are putting other peoples lives (eg newborn babies) at risk too. Illnesses such as mumps and measles etc are on the rise because fewer people are vaccinating.

As a Mum that lost her newborn to Men B which there is no vaccine for, I would jump at the chance of any opportunity to protect my children.

Loraloo your little girl is absolutely gorgeous Im so sorry to hear about your sad news :hugs: xxx

I am choosing to keep my LO vaccine free for a number of reasons.

(1) Vaccines include a lot more than just the "virus" they are trying to prevent. Vaccines need to have a lot of other additives in them to be injectable into the body. Primarily, the biggest turn offs are mercury (thimerasol), aluminum, formaldehyde, biological ingredients such as aborted fetal cells, chick embryo cells, aborted calf cells, oil-based adjuvants, peanut oils, preservatives, and more (and worse).

Each vaccine contains most, if not all, of those ingredients (plus more I didn't list). Keep in mind that the average child will be injected with 36 vaccines before the age of 3. Each time you give your child a vaccine, you inject more mercury, more aluminum, more formaldehyde, more chemicals, more aborted cells, etc, into your LO's bloodstream.

The human body is not made to expel these ingredients easily. Mercury and aluminum can build up in the body, causing a lot of health issues and a lot of side effects. For example, the peanut oils in the vaccines cannot be easily broken down by the body. Thus, the body develops an intolerance to them and - ding ding - you get peanut allergies (ever wonder why the sudden increase in peanut allergies???)

Vaccine ingredients are absolutely terrifying. You can read more in depth about these ingredients here:
https://vran.org/about-vaccines/vaccine-ingredients/what-is-coming-through-that-needle/

(2) My second reason for not vaccinating my child is that the childhood illnesses they are attempting to prevent are NOT commonplace anymore. And it was not vaccinations that made these illnesses decrease to the extent they have - it was the improvement of living conditions - running water, waste management systems, better healthcare, increased hygiene, etc. If you had any idea the squalor people lived in back when these illnesses were rampant, the living conditions of today are 100x better. We don't go poop in a bucket in our house and then toss the bucket onto the muddy street, where it runs down a makeshift sewer and infects the local butcher's shop....Medical care for illnesses was very primitive - they didn't understand coughing on people spread illness, or what germs were.

(3) Even if my child contracted an illness, chances are it would run its course as "childhood illnesses" do, and if she ended up getting more sick than usual, medical technology of today can cure it up pretty darn well.

(4) I believe in evolution, I believe in nature, I believe that, for the human species to have survived as well as it has, our immune systems must be pretty tough. ESPECIALLY to make it through hundreds of thousands of years of dismal living conditions, and dismal medical treatments. Obviously our bodies can handle a sickness here or there.

I believe that breastfeeding and giving my child a natural antibodies to fight sickness is nature's intention. I believe that my child can be exposed to certain germs and her body will develop its own antibodies, and thus she will have a natural immunity rather than an artificial one.

(5) Vaccines don't necessarily protect your child from the intended illness. The whooping cough vaccine is notoriously known for being very ineffective. As a child, I was vaccinated for whooping cough and guess what - I still got it, in grade 3. I was MISERABLY sick for weeks, but with the proper treatment (humidifiers, puffers, etc), I was fine. And not just in the child's case, but ANY vaccine has the potential to be ineffective (ie: the flu vaccine "attempts" to predict which strain of flu could be the bad one for the year...most of the time, you inject yourself with the vaccine for the WRONG strain.) I would rather be sniffly and sneezy for 10 days than inject myself with such chemicals and nonsense.

In conclusion, there is NO way to know what the accumulation of all these vaccines will do to a person. 36 injections before the age of 3? Injecting things into your baby's body that were NEVER meant to be in a human's body is just a deplorable thought to me. I don't know how anyone could honestly justify vaccinating, especially after doing the research.

I find that many people shun those who choose not to vaccinate. But the difference, is that those of us who do not vaccinate have DONE OUR RESEARCH. We have not blindly accepted that "doctor knows best" when doctor is paid by pharmaceutical companies to sell, sell, sell. It is not about protecting health anymore, it is about making money. I find that, those who do vaccinate, have done so without an hour's worth of study. They do not investigate deeper, go around what one doctor suggests, and truly do the research and find out what these vaccines are doing to this world.

And when those parents who vaccinated because of fear DO do their research, they quickly become defensive about their decision to vaccinate because they feel cognitive dissonance between their decision and the evidence. That creates a hostile person, because they have done something that contradicts what the evidence truly says.

For all of these reasons, and then some, I choose not to vaccinate. I could never justify doing that to my child, especially after knowing what those vaccines contain, and the VERY high unlikelihood my child will contract anything in this day and age. And if she does catch something? No big deal. Maybe she'll be sick, but her body will fight it and she will be all the stronger for it.

Parents who do not vaccinate are often attacked by parents who do vaccinate. Why is it any of your concern? Why would you be worried? If your child is "VACCINATED" then you should have no problem with those who don't vaccinate. After all, your child won't 'get sick', right? So you are SO concerned for the health of my child? That you are willing to tell me I'm a bad parent for not vaccinating? I'm not sorry to say it, but I feel if you vaccinate without having done research, you fit the category of bad parent. In this day and age, it is essential to research. It is essential to go around the big pharmaceutical companies and the highly paid doctors and go behind the front lines, to discover for yourself what is going on. Watch documentaries, read the clinical experiments, open some books and do some research. This is your child's life, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->