Part food platters?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Has or is anyone used/using M&S or Waitrose party food platters? What do you think of them?

Just something im looking into as oppsed to regualr catering, i can split it 50/50 and order half, do the other half myself.

its something i thought about too hun, i think its a good idea as their food is gorgeous. We have tried some of the party mix from Marks and its lush hun!
Love the wedding ticker!
x

I'd be interested to know because Im thinking about using them for my 21st

We used Waitrose for Cormack's christening. They were delicious!! Really good delivery and ordering too!

I prefer the choice from Waitrose over M&S, they dont have a huge selection so obviously youd need to make the rest up elsewhere.

It does look delicous Sparkle, far better than i could make myself

We had loads of little canapes, I'd never have the patience to make them!!

Me either, i would be eating them as quick as i could make them :rofl:

W normally use the M&S for Ascot every year rather than making lunch and normally when there is a family birthday we order them in.

I also ordered a try of their sandwiches for the morning of my wedding to nsure the girls got a little something to eat before setting off.

We had M&S food platters for brekkie in the morning whilst everyone was getting ready at my mum's..2 cakes (choc and carrot), 2 platters of sandwiches, nibbles, dips, salads, fruit etc and it was all yummy. What did I have out of all of that..a glass of champagne. The first thing I ate all day was my asparagus starter in the evening! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->