Party!

blondey

Reaction score
Well the other day I reached my 1000th post and was promoted in the world of BnB.

However, the next day 15 posts disappeared so I was demoted. I'm not sure why. Maybe I was naughty or maybe the mods decided I was a loser so didn't deserve to be promoted.

But here I am again....

HAPPY 1000TH POST TO ME!!!!!

So thought I would have a party for baby club ladies. With lots of :pizza::wine::beer::lolly::icecream::cake:

But no :flasher: please, I don't care how drunk you get...

I'm just posting to see how many posts I have done. Tee hee!

Oooh almost 2000! I will join the party!

ill have a vodka lime and lemonade please, i do warn you though i havent had a drink in ages and might get pretty drunk and embarrassing

paaaarrttyyyyy :ninja: any excuse to use the ninja emotion LOVE IT :shock:

you are now a chat happy BnB memeber :smug:
<3

Well done :cake:

Here is my fave emoticon: :smug: and :jo:

Yay!!! I don't know how everyone finds the time to post so many!!!

Although I didn't post only lurked while I was preggers until I went overdue, how silly of me!

I remember you Alana from 2nd and 3rd Tri! xx:flower:

whooo any incase for some :wine: although this may happen if i drink too much:holly:

:rofl:

whooo any incase for some :wine: although this may happen if i drink too much:holly:

:rofl:

This
n506268725_387875_9419.jpg

Or this
n506268725_387885_3434.jpg

Usually happen when I am drunk so don't worry!!!

Yay!!! I don't know how everyone finds the time to post so many!!!

Although I didn't post only lurked while I was preggers until I went overdue, how silly of me!

I remember you Alana from 2nd and 3rd Tri! xx:flower:

I find time because I am a loser and come on the internet when Ava-Mae is napping! It's usually to the detriment of my housework though! Oooops!

Even though I have 1000 posts, I'm not really a thread starter. I usually just stick my nose into other peoples and add my 2 cents worth!!

xx

i have way too many posts.

:dance:

:wine:

Yea I don't know what's been happening with post counts, some of mine just haven't been adding on lol. I did about 6 posts earlier today and was still on the same total no. of posts after :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->