Passed weird tissue....but no bleeding? Help?

New to this part of the forum and just read your thread, I'm so so pleased everything was ok! :happydance: it's not the same situation by any means but when I was pregnant with my daughter I had a scan when I was only 4-5 weeks and they told me it was molar and I had these cysts in my uterus....by 9 weeks they were all gone and no one can tell me what it was :-/ I think there's still a lot that's not known about pregnancy!

Hi all,
I haven't been here in a long time. I suffered two early miscarriages (one at 5w and the other at 6w) about a year and a half ago. I am pregnant again, currently 5w4d. I got a beta hcg test done and the doc said it was normal.

When I used the bathroom a few minutes ago, I noticed what looked like pink tissue floating around in there. I know it sounds gross but I fished out the largest chunk of it with gloves on, and I have a picture.

I am not bleeding or spotting, but is this normal? What the hell is going on? I don't think the tissue is the embryo, because it's about the size of a grapefruit seed, and at 5w4d my baby is about as big as an apple seed.

I'm freaking out and I'd appreciate any advice you all could give me.

Here's pics of it.

THANK YOU!!!

I tested missed my March cycle and my next period should have started April 27. After realizing I was late I took a HPK and it was positive. Being very superstitious I wanted to wait until I got thru my 1st trimester as I've always miscarried before the 2nd and didn't want to go thru that again. Sometimes it's easier not knowing because I can just chalk it up to user error. Tuesday I noticed a tiny amount of brownish blood but it so little it's like a smudge and only happens when I wipe after urinating but never gets to my underwear. I also noticed flesh colored pieces in the bottom of the toilet but they are very tiny. Could I be miscarrying? Any other time I miscarried there was tons of blood. Am I being paranoid???

Hi all,
I haven't been here in a long time. I suffered two early miscarriages (one at 5w and the other at 6w) about a year and a half ago. I am pregnant again, currently 5w4d. I got a beta hcg test done and the doc said it was normal.

When I used the bathroom a few minutes ago, I noticed what looked like pink tissue floating around in there. I know it sounds gross but I fished out the largest chunk of it with gloves on, and I have a picture.

I am not bleeding or spotting, but is this normal? What the hell is going on? I don't think the tissue is the embryo, because it's about the size of a grapefruit seed, and at 5w4d my baby is about as big as an apple seed.

I'm freaking out and I'd appreciate any advice you all could give me.

Here's pics of it.

THANK YOU!!!

I tested missed my March cycle and my next period should have started April 27. After realizing I was late I took a HPK and it was positive. Being very superstitious I wanted to wait until I got thru my 1st trimester as I've always miscarried before the 2nd and didn't want to go thru that again. Sometimes it's easier not knowing because I can just chalk it up to user error. Tuesday I noticed a tiny amount of brownish blood but it so little it's like a smudge and only happens when I wipe after urinating but never gets to my underwear. I also noticed flesh colored pieces in the bottom of the toilet but they are very tiny. Could I be miscarrying? Any other time I miscarried there was tons of blood. Am I being paranoid???

Lol yes I meant yolk sac. Whatevers, eggs have yolks in them, right? ;-)

So far nothing has happened. No bleeding and still positive on the HPK but I'm starting to feel tinges like slight cramping but no blood. I'm still curious as to what the tiny pieces of flesh were and are they a precursor to a MC. The only other time I've seen them before was prior to my MC last summer and they were quickly followed by heavy blood flow. Has anyone ever been told what they are or could be?

Thanks

Id go and see a doctor and get some medical advice really as OP did in this thread. At least then you will get a clear answer. I have to be honest that lossing
multiple clots is usually not a good sign, they are usually uterine lining, parts of the pregnancy. I hope I'm wrong but at this point only a doctor can tell you what's happening. Good luck, really hoping you get a good outcome.

Id go and see a doctor and get some medical advice really as OP did in this thread. At least then you will get a clear answer. I have to be honest that lossing
multiple clots is usually not a good sign, they are usually uterine lining, parts of the pregnancy. I hope I'm wrong but at this point only a doctor can tell you what's happening. Good luck, really hoping you get a good outcome.

I called my GYN and got an appointment June 19. She says if no blood like last time and my urine is still testing positive so urgency. I should've took pics like the OP but at the time I didn't think about it.

I know I should feel better but I have this bad feeling and the tinges I fell don't seem normal. Thanks for the info. I guess I just got to wait it out and see. :wacko:

I called my GYN and got an appointment June 19. She says if no blood like last time and my urine is still testing positive so urgency. I should've took pics like the OP but at the time I didn't think about it.

I know I should feel better but I have this bad feeling and the tinges I fell don't seem normal. Thanks for the info. I guess I just got to wait it out and see. :wacko:

I don't know how I MC with no blood. I kept testing positive for 2 months even after the tissue. I tested again today for peace of mind until my dr appt and it's negative. I called my dr and went in for blood and urine and they confirmed it. This is my 5th one! Every time they tell me it's low progesterone but they never give me anything for it. If they know that's why shouldn't they be able to prevent it? How can I have MCd with no blood?? The times before I bled like crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->