Passports?

A

AppleBlossom

My child passport expired in August 2008 and so I am applying for a new adult one. But Grace also needs a passport. I need to put my passport details on her form but as mine has expired can I still put those details on her form or do I have to send mine off and wait for my new passport and then send off for hers? I need them both before the end of July!

Sorry, I don't know the answer, but if your post office has a check & send service then they may be able to answer your question. Other than that, I would ring 24hr helpline : 0300 222 0000
Oh & just found this on the website under what documents you would need to apply for a child's passport:

the mother's UK birth certificate, Home Office certificate of registration or naturalisation, or her passport that was valid at the time of the child's birth;​

https://www.ips.gov.uk/passport/apply-child-docs-first.asp

Ok thanks, my passport was valid when Grace was born so hopefully that will be ok!

courtneys came in 2 weeks hun... so would apply for yours then graces seperately to avoid any confusion!! you have plenty of time!!

or like above poster said .. call them :)

it took about 4 weeks for anais and dylans to come through x

I applied for all of ours at the same time in 2007 as mine and my OH's child passports had expired a few years back. We had no trouble applying for them all at the same time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->