Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Bubu....I'm so excited for you <3

Honey..congrats on your BFP!!

Likke...good luck <3 Wishing you all the best...can't wait to hear the news!!!

snd, when's your scan? Your betas are so amazing, I can't wait to hear if one or two :)

Third beta is Tues.. dont' know when they'll do first scan. Guess they wanna see beta first. :shrug:

Honey - :happydance::happydance::happydance: Super excited for you!!! Cant wait to hear your beta!!! Get used to being uncomfortable when you sleep lol

Jenn - all men are babies!!! I hope your twinkies feel better soon!

BUBU - Tons of luck tom!!! :hugs:

snd - Most likely they will tell you then when your scan is. Probably around 6w if I remember correctly.

Went to the OB today. I gained 15lbs since last months visit. lol Im upset by it because I look the same and sure don't look like I have two babies in here. He said its most likely water retention. He wants to see me next week to see if it goes down. Keeping an eye on it for preeclampsia.
We also scheduled C-Section today for April 25 (38w) & My 4yr wedding anniversary. I will most likely come earlier than that, but you never know. Its all getting real now….crazy how long it took to get pregnant and how fast pregnancy goes when you finally get here!

Stinas you are growing 2 babies!! Don't worry about the 15 lbs... If I remember you were up hardly anything before?? Water weight plays a big part also... I weighed myself wed and was up 2 lbs from a week ago then again yesterday and I was down to my wt a month ago so it changes a lot. Yay for having a date!! That's so awesome!

bubu- I totally feel you. I didn't fee any excitement myself about being PUPO this time. It was just the fact that our embryos were slow after the thaw that had me on the edge as I was worried we might not even have a transfer. You have been through this just too many times, this time has to be it. I really pray hard for you.

I am allowing myself to feel more happy about the BFP this time as I have a feeling in my heart this baby is going to stay. I hope not to be told otherwise. I hope we could be bump buddies.

Getting- I hate it that babies look so much different when they get their teeth. I hope Fia's teething isn't too difficult for her.

snd - Thank you. Wishing you great betas and then a strong heartbeat when you finally have your scan.

Stinas - I know about the getting uncomfortable during sleep part, but not already. I'm suppose to be uncomfortable when I am huge and probably towards the end of second trimester I thought, not 5 days post transfer. But It's worth it if I have a baby in the end.
15 lb in a month seems like a lot. Camomile tea helps a lot with water retention and it is safe during pregnancy. It helped me loads to lose the water weight from OHSS every time. I hope there is no pre eclampsia. And yay for a birth date. Is your nursery ready yet? I'd rather be small than be told every single day that I'm HUGE.

Likkle - Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little one.

Thank you Ladies for your prayers! :hugs:
Honey ... I hadn't even thought of that - but that would be amazing, being bump-buddies with you and snd :) :hugs: The thought almost made me burst into tears just now... I am praying so hard, that this will finally be it... :pray:

snd - I am not sure when scans are, I think at my clinic it is around the 6 week mark like Stinas says :)

Gosh... I am so apprehensive about tomorrow...

Stinas, my oh my, you already have a birthday :) How exciting is that!!! :hugs:

Bubu: Good Luck tomorrow!!!!! Good luck in threes your BFP is number 3. <3

Stinas: My babies were born on my 1st anniversary. At first I didn't want them to arrive on that day but I guess it was meant to be.

Broody: How is she doing with the teething? Chris has been great, Emma not so much. Poor babies!

Snd: Good luck with your 3rd beta.

Honey: This bean will stick. I agree the new thread is lucky!

I have been nervous today. I am scared my symptoms are going to vanish. I didn't think it would be so hard to stay positive. God give me strength to face whatever it might be.

Lost all peace as I found blood tinged mucus a couple of times. Can't say if it was brown or red or pink but it was there. Feels like I'm losing it. I am already in tears though I had vowed not to cry anymore.

Honey - please don't worry - I think it is quite normal for there to be some light bleeding during the early stages of pregnancy - burst capillaries etc. :hugs: I am praying for you, that it is all normal!

AFM - am now home from my transfer. We have one hatching blastocyst (on the photo you can see it starting, just before transfer, I could see it a bit more) graded AA and one nice-looking morula graded A-. There are still a morula and many-celled embryo under watch, to see if they develop enough for freezing tomorrow...

Please pray, that we have a sticky bean or two in there :)

:hugs:

Attachments

• Eizellen 15.02.2014.jpg
    Eizellen 15.02.2014.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 13
BEAUTIFUL bubu!!!! :dust:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to rest and think "positive" thoughts! :hugs: Telling you, this new thread is LUCKY!!!!!! :thumbup:

Honey, try not to worry! Beta will tell the tail!

My mom had be second guessing mine this morn cause I have no symptoms... heartburn has about gone away and still can't sleep, but I think it's due to being sick and now hubby is sick too! :nope: So I bought a dollar store cheapie, and it still came up positive, so I've learned she has nothing better to do than worry... just like an old woman!!! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!! :hugs: to all!!!

Buba yey for being PUPO! Keeping everything crossed

Honey it's natural as others have said to be worried, but you have every reason to be hopeful

Afm my induction has been moved to Wednesday. I'm much happier about it to be honest as it gives us a chance to have a natural birth. Slightly impatient but much happier that I've got a few days to give our little one a big kick to get moving!

Hope everyone is doing ok love to all x x x

Yeah, so I've developed a sinus infection since Sunday... was on over the counter meds and broke down and went to the dr. today and got some antibiotics.... sneezed and snotted so much I made my tummy sore last night and had a sharp pain in there... hoping I haven't pulled my little bean loose!!!! :wacko:

Also, um, don't know how to ask this... but what about :sex: after finding out your pg? Haven't thought to ask my clinic yet, but I have read some say wait til 10 weeks.... and I've already slipped up! :blush:

Any help? :haha:

You should be fine after your first scan. I'd just ask at the clinic once you go in. I'm sure they get asked all the time. My dr just told me if was fine as long as I was ok with it. My hubby works out of country so he didn't get home until I was 6 or 7 weeks though. We DTD all the way through without any issues.

A quick update from my phone.
I tested and its is BFP. I am so excited. I hope this one stays forever with us.

Huge congrats!!!! Try not to worry about the little bit of spotting. It can be very normal!

Honey: :happydance: :yipee: Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Hope you have a great beta on Monday!

Likkle: Argh! Sweeps are horrible it kills! I hope it starts your labour. I had three or four done worst feeling ever. I thought all the vaginal probe scans sucked but I stood corrected. I hope it's not as bad for you.

Happy Valentine's Day!! I've got two sick little babies and a big baby with a "man cold". I don't believe DH is really sick I never heard so much as a sneeze from him until the babies got sick. Men!!! Won't be much <3 here today!

Men are such babies when they are sick. As moms we never get a sick day no matter how horrible we feel. I hope Chris and Emma feel better soon!

Honey - :happydance::happydance::happydance: Super excited for you!!! Cant wait to hear your beta!!! Get used to being uncomfortable when you sleep lol

Jenn - all men are babies!!! I hope your twinkies feel better soon!

BUBU - Tons of luck tom!!! :hugs:

snd - Most likely they will tell you then when your scan is. Probably around 6w if I remember correctly.

Went to the OB today. I gained 15lbs since last months visit. lol Im upset by it because I look the same and sure don't look like I have two babies in here. He said its most likely water retention. He wants to see me next week to see if it goes down. Keeping an eye on it for preeclampsia.
We also scheduled C-Section today for April 25 (38w) & My 4yr wedding anniversary. I will most likely come earlier than that, but you never know. Its all getting real now….crazy how long it took to get pregnant and how fast pregnancy goes when you finally get here!

Don't worry about the 15lbs. Thats nothing!! You are growing healthy babies and thats what matters. Yay for having a section date!! Do you have a guess of when they will come? Since you don't think they will make it until 38 weeks.

Honey - please don't worry - I think it is quite normal for there to be some light bleeding during the early stages of pregnancy - burst capillaries etc. :hugs: I am praying for you, that it is all normal!

AFM - am now home from my transfer. We have one hatching blastocyst (on the photo you can see it starting, just before transfer, I could see it a bit more) graded AA and one nice-looking morula graded A-. There are still a morula and many-celled embryo under watch, to see if they develop enough for freezing tomorrow...

Please pray, that we have a sticky bean or two in there :)

:hugs:

Congrats on having two beautiful embies transferred!! OTD? Fx that the other ones continue to grow and you have some fro sties for siblings. :winkwink:

Buba yey for being PUPO! Keeping everything crossed

Honey it's natural as others have said to be worried, but you have every reason to be hopeful

Afm my induction has been moved to Wednesday. I'm much happier about it to be honest as it gives us a chance to have a natural birth. Slightly impatient but much happier that I've got a few days to give our little one a big kick to get moving!

Hope everyone is doing ok love to all x x x

Great news!! Fx you can have the birth you want and baby comes very soon!! I'm sure you are so over being pregnant by now and ready to have your baby in your arms!!

CD~ How are you doing?

Kathy~ Any news on when the saline soon will be?

Has anyone heard from anmiz86?? I have her down as having her next cycle this month.

Beautiful blasts!!! They are perfect!!

Congrats Bubu! Beautiful embabies!!! :dust:

Honey as others have said spotting is normal. FX for you, try and rest.

Snd: I took like 30 tests after my transfer. Bought 20 internet cheapie strips and another 10 FRER and digital ones. I test even after my first scan lol! Yeah I was crazy thinking every day that I felt nothing that I should test. Then I transferred that obsession on to using a Doppler.

Likkle: I hope he (because men are stubborn) comes on his own.

Mo - I guess it just sounded like a lot and kind of freaked me out lol

Honey - Yes nursery is done! I will try to post pics soon! I am going to try that chamomile tea! Its not my fav, but why not try it.
Symptoms come and go throughout your pregnancy so don't worry! I spotted for weeks as well…..dont even think about it! Right before my beta I was also cramping with spotting.

BUBU - Its surreal having a date….crazy! Yay for being PUPO!! Those embabies look amazing!!! :happy dance:

Jenn - We are twinkie twins lol

snd - Some people don't even get symptoms….dont get wrapped up with all of that. Go with the flow!

Likk - Im telling you its a boy! lol

MrsC - I am guessing they will come between my moms birthday April 9 and my birthday April 19. I just feel it. I am aiming for April 25 though. I am going to try my hardest to make it there.

I posted some baby shower pics in my journal if any of you would like to see. Took me a while, but I got some in there. I will post most of them on FB when I get the professional ones.

I didn't see any posts……just so you ladies know….BOMO had her baby boy yesterday!! Valentines Day baby! He is precious! Mommy and baby are doing wonderful! Im sure she will post when she has a moment, when she gets home.

Bubu- They are the most beautiful embryos pics I have ever seen. It's a shame they didn't give me any pics this time. This time surely has to work. I have everything crossed for you. When is your beta?

Likkle- I hope you don't have to get induced. He might came up his mind to come on his own.

Stinas- I hate the taste of camomile tea as well. I drink it straight without any sugar or honey added. Also I let it cool or add an ice after the tea has steeped. Drinking it cold tastes less gross to me.

2 more days to beta. Feels like time has frozen!

Stinas: Posted in your journal already but will say it again, WOW! It looks amazing!

Honey: Not much longer hope you get assurance from a high number.

BOMO: Congrats! Henry is adorable! So happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->