Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

stinas yes your shower looked amazing!!! very nice! Mine was very low key. Def didnt have a photographer unless you consider my mom with her cell phone or my SIL using my brothers camera lol. Hopefully you got a bunch of things! I have so much stuff in my nursery sitting in bags and boxes but with no furniture I cant put it away! I returned a bunch of stuff and got some other stuff yesterday and now need to finish my amazon registry.

Honey: How is the spotting today? Like others said its completely normal. sounds like it was just a tiny amount which is perfectly fine. Esp with implantation going on and the progesterone, etc. also its more common in twin pregnancies I have heard. Cant wait to hear your beta!

Bubu: Any update on the frosties today?

Hi Mo. Yes there was. The development wasn't good enough, so nothing frozen, unfortunately. But I honestly wasn't expecting them to freeze anything today, seemed pretty clear, that their development was arresting :(

Honey, how are you today?

Oh well :) you're not going to need them anyways!!

Sorry Bubu :( like Mo said you won't need them anyway you've got two strong beans onboard

Bubu, your embies look great!! I'm sorry you didn't get any frosties, but like Jenn said you won't be needing them :)

Honey, I'm sorry you had some spotting - I know how scary that is. The day of my beta, I got the call telling me I was pg then about 2 hours later I started spotting. It lasted all weekend but my next beta was higher & I got an early scan where we could just barely see something. Fx'd for you!

Stinas, your shower looked amazing! I love your dress. I'm glad you had a nice time. How are you feeling these days?

Mo, I'm anxious to see your nursery once the furniture arrives! The crib you picked out is very unique & elegant - I like it. How many days til you meet little Mo?

MrsC, I absolutely love the girls' one year pics - they are adorable!! Your photographer is amazing. I'm sorry you're not sleeping well :-(

Michelle, I was so sorry to read that you're sick again. It seems like your family is having a hard time with all the illness! I hope you feel better soon.

Laurie, I hope you share your birth story with us when you get the chance! Henry is adorable & I'm so happy you were able to take him home.

Jenn, I'm sorry your whole family is sick - what a drag. Make sure to drink lots of fluids & get what rest you can!

Getting, how is Fia doing these days?

Likkle, I'm hoping you can avoid being induced. Hope you're not too uncomfortable!

Lindsay, loved the pic of Reiken in his farmer duds! He is too cute. Hope you guys get a break from the snow soon.

Hello to everyone else!

AFM, Dawson is doing great. He has a home health nurse who visits every 3 months & last week she thought his head was getting too asymmetrical so she suggested I look into a helmet. I took him into his ped for a second opinion & he said it's very mild & to not do anything right now. He wants me to take weekly pics of the top of his head & come back if I notice it changing. I was so stressed out for a few days - it just seems like the poor little guy has already had to go through so much & he deserved a break. I'm so glad he won't be getting a helmet to add to everything else. His palate surgery has been scheduled for June 5th - I'll be out of school & he'll have about 7 weeks before I have to go back. I just hope he's healed up by his 1st bday June 24th! But he's growing well & is such a happy baby!

Mo - there was no more spotting since then. It's not the scale of celebration in a baby shower that matters but the love for the unborn baby. Showers are a sweet gesture. Great that you got loads of stuff and the rest will come together soon. Only 30 days to go! That went by like a blink of an eye.

Az thank you. I tested again and it is still positive. Beta is tomorrow and I am hopeful. Praying that the numbers are what they like to see. Dawson is such an adorable baby and you such a strong loving mother. I hope he is not going to need the helmet at all. Good luck for his next surgery.

Bubu it is awful you don't have any frosties. But I'm sure you got twinkies snuggling in there.do you get an early beta as always.

Bubu - congrats on being PUPO! :D What is the plan for testing? :dust: :dust: :dust:

Honey - sorry to hear you had some spotting. It is scary but can be quite normal at this early stage. I had spotting at 5 weeks and all was fine so hang in there! When is your next apt?

Snd - did you have another beta today?

Mo - 30 days! Won't be long flying by!

Az - delighted to hear Dawson is doing so well. I'm sure he'll take the surgery in his stride but I know you must be worried still. Sometimes I think these things are worse for us than for the babies! :hugs:

Afm, on midterm from school this week so enjoying the extra time with Fia. :D She cut her bottom teeth last week and was a bit restless at night with them but not too bad. Getting started on organising her first birthday now - where did the year go?! :wacko:

Thank you for your prayers Ladies!
First blood test will be on Friday (6dp5t) and the second on Monday (9dp5dt). So yes, Honey, early as always :)

Mo ... 30 days - the time has gone so quickly, unbelievable :)

AZ - poor little Dawson! But as Getting says, I think this kind of thing must be tougher on the parents than the babies at this point. He is such a trooper, he will do fabulously!!

Honey - looking forward to hearing some fantastic beta results from you :)

Getting - wow, a year already!

snd - how are you doing?

:hugs: to all and some :dust::dust::dust: for those of us still needing it :)

Hi MrsC...No news yet regarding the saline as they are waiting for the results of my next bloodwork which will be tomorrow...I should be at a negative and from there they will tell me what my next steps are...

They mentioned a short FET protocol this time around to just jump right back in...

I will tell you this these cramp that I am having are not fun...They actually woke me up today because they hurt so bad so I am not sure if I am looking forward to AF...she seems a bit pissed off! lol

BUBU...beautiful and perfect embies you have there my friend <3

Check this out!

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20787769,00.html

Holy crap!!! That's crazy Kathy. Thanks for sharing. I couldn't imagine 3 babies let alone 4!!

Kathy, that would be great if you could just jump right back in! I hope that AF behaves herself!!! :hugs: <3

That article is unbelievable - imagine what a shock that would be!

I loved the part where they said "more feet"! I would have been in heaven!!!! lol.... The incredible part is that they are all identicle!!!!!!!

Thank you Bubu <3

Very bad cramping in abdomen, legs and feeling twinges on my side. Not fun at all. The pain is so bad I feel I might pass out. I hope beta tomorrow comes back positive.

Can you call your clinic? Maybe they can do beta today. Idk why you would have so much pain right now. Are your test looking good still? Sorry you feel bad! I'm sure beta will be great.

Honey- I second Mo... wouldn't hurt to try!!! I know my cramps were so bad I just knew AF was on the way, but then progesterone was holding it back... Thinking of you!!! :dust:

You too bubu!!! You won't need any frosties!!!! Remember, this thread is LUCKY!!!! =)

AFM- 3rd beta is tomorrow!!! :happydance: I'm still in shock!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Mo - We never finished my formal living room, so all the presents went in there. DH assembled most of the stuff. I returned a ton of things because we got triple of things and I put some big stuff on there that I was planning on returning anyways. Just added them because I had 150 people at my shower. Last week I put clothes in order with my mom, but not washing until end of next month.
When does your furniture come in?

BUBU - I don't think you will need them either!!!

Az - thank you! I am doing well! Feeling great besides the swollen feet. Still working away lol
Yay for no helmut! Poor little guy! He sure is a trooper!

Kathy - I read that on FB today! Crazy!!

Honey - I would call your doc right away. Figure out what it is!

I can't believe how a lot of you ladies are planning first birthdays already! Crazy how time flies!
Wish me luck, off to my second echo! Third on wed with a different doc at Colombia University. I was supposed to go last week, but we had to change apt due to snow storm.
I feel her kicking all the time and wiggling around, so I know she's fine! Little monster just playing games with the docs! :baby:

Hopefully the furniture comes in first of March... It's handmade in Romania to order and takes 10-12 weeks and I ordered it with 11 weeks to go. The lady at the store said should be first or second week of March. I had about 30-40 people total for my showers (had 2 separate ones). I think if I had 150 ppl I would have done it like you did. I did the same with my registry! Put things in there knowing I would return it. But a lot of ppl didn't get from my registry either.

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"