Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Just realised I never congratulated BOMO - Congratulations!!!! :dance: Looking forward to your update - hope you're both doing well!

Hello Ladies,
Some of you will have seen my post on FB already ... I am still waiting for the beta results - will get them in a couple of hours ... but ...
I decided to do something very A-typical this morning ... and tested using a digital HPT (non-sensitive, 25miu) ... and ... see attached picture <3<3<3
Can't wait to hear what the blood serum values are! Now, we just have to hope that the progression in three days is what we want to see!!

I walked to the clinic smiling (and actually received several smiles on my way there in response)...

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
Yes!!!!!! Bubu, this is awesome!!!!!! Biggest congrats possible! Very excited for your beta number!!!!

Allika - I just read in your signature that you are having a girl.Congratulations. Girl power!!

I am over the moon happy happy happy!!!!! I literally have tears of joy for you bubu <3 The biggest Congrats and Hugs to you my friend!!!!!

You are all so sweet!!! I wish I could gather you up and have a group hug!

Anyone on FB is already updated ... we have the beta results in ...
I am not entirely sure what to think, but from what I have read, the numbers are OK for 11 dpo? The nurse at the clinic said that they like anything > 12 ... so for that, 27 is OK :)

Can't you guys in the US come down to Florida when I am there in April? :) :)

Hugs and :cloud9: :cloud9:

Attachments

• Blutwerte 21.02.2014.png
    Blutwerte 21.02.2014.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 8
I'm so pleased for everyone!!! Looks like all our ladies are finally getting their wishes!!

Wowsa Bubu!!!! Look at your progesterone! Very promising!!!!!

@honeycheeks: thank you, dear!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your next beta as well!

It is very high... does that mean something? When I have hunted on the internet for progesterone in 1st trimester, I get numbers up to 43 or something ... and I have over 200?

Bubu!!! Omg!!!! Congrats!!! Perfect numbers for 11dpo!! Eek!! Omg!! Yay! :happydance:

OHMYGOD BUBU!!!!!!! I am literally smiling from ear to ear here!!!! Aaaaaaaaagh!!!! :yipee: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :yipee:

Edit - PS Congratulations, lol!!! :D

*lol* you guys are making me smile even more! And that is already hard :D :D

Love you guys - thank you! :hugs::kiss::happydance:

Let's put it this way:

Low progesterone is either an indicator of an impending miscarriage or a reason for a miscarriage. Since yours is high, it makes me quite optimistic that you're body is saying "I'm keeping these embryo/s and I am fighting for it" and got out the big guns! I consider high progesterone as a very good sign!

Bubu!!!! Details! How'd you react to seeing it come up 'pregnant'? How did hubby react? Did you tell your doc when you went in, and how'd the doc react to your positive? ALL THE DETAILS!

So, so, so thrilled for you! Not gonna lie, I'm gonna float through my math test today just based on how happy I am for you.

Chelle

TOLD YOU BUBU THIS THREAD WAS L-U-C-K-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin: :wohoo: :happydance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking happy for you!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

*lool* Chelle!! That would be wonderful if you could float through your maths test :)

Well, as you all know, I am not one for POAS and only once allowed myself to test previously, that was when the numbers were so low, that it was over before it even started and the HPT said "not pregnant".

These past days, I just had a feeling that perhaps it would be OK to start hoping again. I have been religiously doing hypnotherapy, am feeling very calm .. and did think that perhaps the flaring up of the OHSS again might be a good sign. Also - and this is funny - the friend who referred me to the clinic I go to said that one sign for her was sweet-smelling wee (pee) and the past couple of days, I have noticed that too. My temperatures have been doing the right thing and fertility friend even indicated that it might be triphasic ...
Anyway, DH kept going on about how bloated I am and so I made up my mind - "what the hell" - the tests are not sensitive, >25mIU, so even if it has worked, it might come up negative ... and if it is positive, then I can go in with a smile :)

DH had commented this morning upon seeing my swollen belly that he was concerned. He had left by the time I POAS-d. I was brushing my teeth when the timer disappeared and the words appeared... I couldn't believe it, promptly threw my toothbrush in the sink and grabbed the phone to call DH.
When he answered, I said to him "I know the reason, why I am bloated .... I am pregnant" - he then asked me, how I knew - and I told him, that I had done a test. Snapped the picture and sent it to him :)
Since I haven't seen him yet, I can only say that he sounds happy, but unsure (since we had the chemicals the last two times) ... but I did tell him that the numbers from the previous tries are nothing compared to these - he also wanted to know what the feedback from you ladies is about the numbers :)

I didn't see my doctor today, but I did tell the nurse who was drawing my blood :) I first asked her, what numbers they like to see at the first Beta - and she said anything above 12 can be promising. I said that I guessed it would definitely be above that, because for the first time, I decided to use the test at home and since it reacted with a positive and is > 25 mIU, I guess my blood will be too :) :)
She asked me, whether I had just known and if that was why I had tested and I told her that I did have a feeling that this time would be :bfp: :) :)

I rang my Grandma from home (the one who is 101, who lost her daughter, my Mother, last year) - she had just lit a candle, because we lost another family member ... on January 31st - like an Auntie to me. It was her cremation / funeral today and if I hadn't had my blood test today, I would have gone to be there and to pay my respects and be there for the family. In fact, when I was driving to the clinic all happy, I suddenly thought of her and tears filled my eyes - I thought, how crazy and unfair life is, on a day, when my family is so sad, that I am filled with so much joy about this news...
Anyway, Grandma was of course not in the best state of mind - but was of course unbelievably moved by the news I had for her. I did tell her, that we still need to see how everything develops, but that for the time being, it is looking good. We chatted for a bit, she said that the good news couldn't have come at a better time and thanked me :) :) <3

Thank you and good luck for your test - spread your wings and fly through it :) xxx

Bubumaci- I'm overwhelmed with happiness for you! I said a prayer for you last night and I just knew it was going to happen for you! Congratulations on a great number and enjoy being PREGNANT:happydance:

Bubu, I've been praying for you!!! This is such wonderful news!!! I'm over the moon for you!!!!!

BUBU - again…super thrilled for you!!!! Even DH remembered you when I told him this morning! Truly amazing news!
Im not sure about progesterone numbers. My clinic didn't really give out numbers besides betas. Maybe to keep us from going crazy with Google. Makes sense. Don't even think about the numbers. The fact that you got a "PREGNANT" on a digital this early……ummm helloooo GREAT sign! Its the same DPO as I got mine on a digital! I think I POS for like a week in a row…am and pm lol Spent over $100 just on tests, totally worth seeing those lines lol

As for me…..went to doc today! Gained 3lbs in a week…which he said was good…..better than the 15lbs I did in 5weeks. He wants to see me in a week again for blood pressure and my swelling. Most likely we will be seeing him (OB) weekly now just because my risk of preeclampsia is high with twins.
Growth scan at high risk doc showed the Twinkies are growing on track! Twin A(Girl, the one with 2 vessel cord & Heart issue) is weighing 2.12lbs and has decided to turn, so she is almost head down….little more crooked than directly down lol
Twin B (Boy) is a big guy at 3.3lbs and laying across like always. Saw him blink a few times which was cool! No good sonogram pics this time. They actually kind of look scary lol
I go back to high risk in two weeks, then I will start going there weekly. Its crazy how close its getting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->