Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Honey sorry for what you are going through. When is your next beta?

Thanks sekky. Next beta is tomorrow. Not too long before we find out.

Getting I won't prevent after baby but I'll stay on prenatals through bfing and after as they are generally a good multivitamin. I figure our chances if conception are less than 0.000001% (no sperm plus one tube) so if a miraculous natural bfp is meant to occur I want it to happen.

Honey soo sorry :( beta soon. I hate this for you!

Mo - I find myself on my back as well. lol Its comfortable…except when I get up to my feet….but that back pain happens in any position. It must be where the twinkies are sitting.

Honey - Google is bad….dont do it.

Getting - We will not prevent either…..but then again….he has zero sperm coming out, so, its like a natural prevention I guess?

Honey - all fingers and toes crossed for your beta tomorrow!!! :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

@ Getting - if this has worked and we have a mini (or two), we would not prevent either. Like Stinas says - we have fail-safe contraception built in (in fact, that was how I joked to DH after we had the diagnosis) ... of course, if a miracle were to happen, I would take it with open arms :)

Bit nervous about the beta tomorrow. Still feeling very swollen, ovaries are hurting more rather than less - but other than that, no other symptoms still. Boobs are a tiny bit sorer than a day or two ago, but nothing spectacular. Still peeing like a world champion though :) Since the return of mild OHSS was a good sign for the building up of HCG, I am almost scared of my ovaries not hurting anymore - how crazy is that!
In fact yesterday, after a while, I found sitting too uncomfortable, because everything felt so swollen - have been taking it really easy today...

Please keep everything crossed for us....

:dust::dust::dust: for everybody needing it....

Bubu- Good luck on your beta tomorrow although I know your number will be perfect!!

Honey- if you look back at one of my older posts, I actually had spotting with my last pregnancy and then one evening it turned so heavy I was passing large clots and just knew it was over. I bled so heavy all night and cramped heavily, I called the doctor the next day to let them know I had miscarried and they wanted me to come in for an ultrasound. I told the tech doing my ultrasound that she wouldn't see anything because of the night before and I was still bleeding heavily like my period, well that was the day I saw my baby and the heartbeat for the first time. It was intact and growing on target! I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage and they could see exactly where it was and said I would bleed a while longer but it probably wouldn't effect the baby. All you need is the faith of a mustard see which is so hard to have when your going through this but I pray you have a nice strong beta tomorrow and will say a little prayer for you.

Honey: I know you bring a lot of happiness to your DH! :hugs: good news will come tomorrow.

Broody: We decided we wouldn't prevent either and if it happened naturally then it would be meant to be. Honestly I would love to have a baby again but I'll never do IVF again. I'm blessed to have my two and I only ever wanted two. It's tough having twins because as they are growing up I look back at the early days and think I miss that but then I think no way three is too much at my age.

Bubu: Looking forward to hearing a high number tomorrow. Good Luck!!

Good luck ladies <3

Getting....my doctor told me it wouldn't happen without ivf...low and behold although it didn't last long I did get pregnant naturally in December...lol...I guess it is true when they say you can never say never <3

Back home from beta. Will go in back in a couple of hours to know the result. But it looks like AF is here.
Why do I still hope for a miracle? Probably because I think this might have been our last chance.

Hello Sweet Ladies,

With great excitement, I can announce that my HCG more than tripled since Friday :) We are pregnant. I have to make an appointment for an u/s for next Monday (they want to see the sac I guess, make sure we have a bean or two snuggled in there for the long haul) :) <3 <3 :cloud9::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• Blutwerte 24.02.2014.png
    Blutwerte 24.02.2014.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
Bubu - Your numbers just look so good. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to find out how many you have in there. There has to be 2 in there I tell you.

My beta today was something over 300. But I have been bleeding heavily. So there isn't much hope now. But we still do a repeat beta on 26th. All you ladies have been so wonderful in supporting me

Congrats Bubu.

Honey so sorry you are still in a limbo. What did the hospital have to say about your bleeding?

Hello Sweet Ladies,

With great excitement, I can announce that my HCG more than tripled since Friday :) We are pregnant. I have to make an appointment for an u/s for next Monday (they want to see the sac I guess, make sure we have a bean or two snuggled in there for the long haul) :) <3 <3 :cloud9::cloud9::happydance:

ABSOLUTELY THRILLED FOR YOU!!!! OVER HERE DANCING AWAY!!! :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance ::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Honey story you are in limbo :( looks like your doubling time is around 3 days... 48-72 is normal doubling time so you are in that window. I would expect at 24dp5dt to have numbers higher than that but you never know. The beta in 2 days time will tell you. I hope all is fine but I agree with you the low beta and bleeding doesn't look good :( what did the clinic say about the bleeding? My first thought is could it be ectopic but I think more time is needed to see that with ultrasound/rule it out. Keeping all crossed for you!

Bubu I'm so excited for you!! Ultrasound next week? I can hardly wait! Did you tell your re about the bloating? Your estradiol is still pretty high. I imagine you have some ohss going on.

Thank you :)
I didn't see the doctor, but I did mention it to the nurse - both the bloating and the very sore ovaries. She said I should keep an eye on it and if it gets worse, to ask for an appointment. I'm not having any trouble breathing (which she asked), so I think it is just a mild case of OHSS. She also asked if I had trouble when lying down, I told her that it is uncomfortable on my back, because of the ovaries, so I lie only on my side...

Oh and the u/s is so we can see the amniotic cavity :) (and if it is one or two :D) :)

Mo looking at your signature and I just realized your baby will be here in just 3 weeks!!!

BUBU - Over the moon for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey - I would ask for a scan!

Honey - I am so sorry you're going through this :hugs: Are you in pain? If so I would try and push for a scan too in case it is ectopic like Mo said. (or would it be too early to tell?)

Bubu - I am beyond thrilled for you! Can't wait for your scan to see how many are in there! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->