Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Tell your hubby that I did the math on your numbers and they should come out pretty close to mine when I carried J&H's Andrea. So it looks like you'll be in for a happy, adorable baby (or two) who might be a little slow to crawl but giggles morning, noon, and night!

Probably did okay on the maths; the first question was b.s. and kind of knocked me back a bit, but I think it's going to be a solid B. (Notice how the B looks pregnant like someone else I know!)

Chelle

Bubu: So happy for you and DH!!! Your angels are definitely looking down on you. I so wish I was going to Florida with you in April could use a break from all the snow we keep getting. Hope you have a happy healthy nine months!

Stinas: Great update!! I found the best pics were from 12 weeks where you could see the whole baby in one pic. After that I got some scary pics too! Glad to hear Lemonjello and Oranjello are doing great!!!!

Bubu, once again, huge congratulations!! I am just so happy for you. I really admire your strength & determination. I can't wait to hear your next beta!!

Stinas, I'm glad they're checking your little girl so closely - that must be reassuring. Sounds like she might be a tiny little thing like Dawson - maybe that's a two vessel cord thing. And I'm so glad to hear your little boy is doing great! He already weighs almost as much as Dawson did at birth :)

Likkle, congrats again. Isabelle is a beautiful baby. Are you home yet?

Laurie, I'm loving the pics of Henry! How long do they think you'll have to feed him every three hours? That was the NICU routine so Dawson was on a three hour schedule when he came home - I think it lasted a couple weeks & then he started doing his own thing.

My little guy is up to 14lbs & will be 8 months old on Monday - crazy how the time flies!!!

A quick update- I have more bleeding today. It is more than spotting I think, more like really really light flow. It is mostly clear CM but red tinged. I guess it doesn't look good anymore. Looks like another heartbreak on the way.
I have more on my right side and around the right ovary like I had last week.

I don't know what to think anymore. Feels like I have been wishing for too much.

Stinas - that is wonderful news from your latest scan! How exciting, that she is turning down :) :) :) <3

Honey - please don't worry just yet :hugs: I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!!!!

Chelle - thank you for the maths! That made me smile - a baby who giggles morning, noon and night :)

:dust::dust::dust: for all of us needing it :) <3

Quick question - the past mornings, I have been waking at - for me :D - unearthly hours... Friday was 4 something and today was 5 and then couldn't get back to sleep for a loooong while. Did any of you have that right at the beginning?

A little bit; the hormones throw everything off kilter. A few hours later I'd be struggling to keep my eyes open. But when I woke up, I'd be full of energy. It's so hard when you know you've got to sleep now because you have to work later!

Quick question - the past mornings, I have been waking at - for me :D - unearthly hours... Friday was 4 something and today was 5 and then couldn't get back to sleep for a loooong while. Did any of you have that right at the beginning?

OMG! Me!!! :wave: All I've griped about is my INSOMNIA! I'll fall asleep so fast, sleep about 3 hrs at the most, and wide awake for H-O-U-R-S!! Then when I do finally fall back asleep, I feel like I just cat-nap for a minute before the alarm goes off. I was so desperate night before last for real sleep I took some tylenol pms (after googling if it was ok) before bed, but I be damned if the same thing happened anyways!!!! :nope: I'm like a walking zombie anymore!!! BUt that's ok.. as my hubby says... I'll crash one day!!! :haha:

Thanks snd, I have been managing to sleep around three hours at a time, waking up to pee for example and then just lying there. Funnily enough, I am really wide awake when I wake up.... During the day I get tired, but I am doing my hypnotherapy usually midday! and I usually doze off and then feel really refreshed afterwards. xxx

Bubu - I was the exact same, wide awake at crazy hours every morning! Not sure if it was an actual pregnancy symptom or just pure excitement!!

Honey - keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: and :dust:

Soon enough you ladies will get very tired and sleep as much as you can. I slept for 17 hours straight one night during my first tri. Growing a bean or two can really take a lot out of you.

Honey - Stop stressing out!!! Stress can do a whole bunch of messed up stuff to your body. Don't ruin it&#8230;.relax until you go back to the doctors.

BUBU - get used to the weird sleeping. I would wake up early, then after a few weeks, I couldn't wake up. NOW&#8230;.I WISH I could sleep better!!! Between the bathroom breaks and the back aches waking me up, I don't think ill ever have a good nights sleep! lol

I must be out of the ordinary....I sleep on my back (most comfortable position for some reason) and I don't always get up to pee. If I do its usually between 4:30-6 and I wake up for the day between 6-6:30 and I sleep pretty well. Never get up more than once to pee.

I hope the insomnia gets better soon ladies!!

I have been telling myself that since my hpts are really dark, I might still have a chance. But today my spotting is more like a flow. I think I will soon have to come to terms with reality.

Oh Honey - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I will still stay hopeful for you until the drs say otherwise :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I've a question for those of you with a baby (or babies!) Do you use protection when bd'ing or do you just assume you aren't going to get pg? (because this is an ivf thread after all!!) We have just been assuming it won't happen (given dh's low numbers in all areas) but it occurred to be ystrdy that you did hear about miraculous natural bfps, which in turn left me wondering if I should be taking folic acid just incase.... Are any of you ladies taking it? Problem is that if I do start taking it I know that I will subconsciously feel as if we are ttc again (even though we're not) and will probably start to get my hopes up a teeny bit every month.... Thoughts?! :wacko:

Broody- Well that's something I have wondered about too, but I haven't got that far yet to have a baby and then worry about miracle BFPs. But it would be interesting to hear what the other ladies do.

Edit - DH has been looking up pregnancy related bleeding, spotting, subchorionic hematoma , vanishing twin syndrome and blah blah blah... I am so sad for him. Men googling things does mean they are so really worried. My man usually has me google stuff for him but never doe things himself. It hardly ever makes sense to him when I try explaining IVF stuff to him and I usually get half his attention. Today he came home during lunch break and has been telling me he googled all this stuff at work today and is trying to explain all the bleeding I have been having. He hasn't been sleeping well at nights and has bags under his eyes. He is worried even in his sleep about "cookie and cream" . Well that's what we named the embabies. I really wish I could bring more happiness in his life than sorrow and grief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->