Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Reply to thread then go to go advanced at bottom and then click on paper clip at top of reply box.... Then add the pic (click browse then select image then click upload to right) then close that box that pops up (close window at bottom) then pic should be attached.

Hi Mo ....how is Ezra doing? I will be doing an Fet but not sure when....they haven't given a complete schedule as of yet..

He's doing amazing! He started gaining weight before leaving the hospital. I'm so in love!!! Last night wasn't too bad; normal baby stuff. He feeds so well and I have plenty of milk for him! I know most of you have seen this pic but here he is this morning.

Aw Mo!!! It's amazing how much he really looks like the 3D sonogram pict!!! He is perfect!!! Congrats!

Lovin' the pictures ladies! Mo - Ezra is just perfect!!
snd - love your u/s picture! Really wonderful and the news that they are measuring right is also great! <3
Kathy ... I can't wait to hear you are getting ready for your FET! :kiss:

Kathy: Glad everything went well. Can't wait for your FET!!

Snd: Beautiful babies! Great to hear all is well.

Mo: He is adorable. So great that he is feeding so well and gaining weight.

Kathy - Cant wait for your FET!!!

snd - awww your twinkies are cute!!!

Jenn - Im happy to hear you went all the way!!! It totally freaked me out! I want them to stay put until then. This week it seems like I dropped...didnt notice much myself until someone pointed it out. I can feel it when I bend.
Feet swelling happens faster...yay me.

BUBU - I can't wait for you to feel him/her!!! Its such an AMAZING feeling! Makes all these years of hell worth it.

I don't think I ever dropped since Emma was always very low. I never really understood if that was possible with twins. Since in my case Emma was never higher up and Chris couldn't go lower with her there. FX you make it to 38 weeks.

I didn't think it was possible either. They are both head to head under my boobs/basically in my ribs with feet on my bladder lol But I can tell that I can't bend as far down as I could before....its a weird feeling.

Hello ladies! Sorry for the silence on bnb, things have been a bit hectic as i've resumed work last week. Hope everyone is doing great! here is a picture of Ibraheem at 1 month. Thanks Mo followed your instructions :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20140208_020137[1].jpg
    IMG_20140208_020137[1].jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
What a little gem! Thanks for posting! How are you doing?

we posted at the same time! Am doing great dear! Trying to get used to leaving him at home for long stretches (7 hours)!!!. Happy 8 weeks. Things will fly by fast and before you know it your LO is here. Are you finding out sex?

Thank you! :) :hugs2: I am sure that is tough. Who looks after Ibrahim while you're at work?
Well, first step is to get to the next milestone and make it safely into the second trimester :)
DH definitely wants to know - so I have agreed to find out. He is so worried about some genetic defect, that he wants to have all tests done and will only relax and enjoy and be happy, if the tests are all OK.

Did any of you have discussions with your partners, what you would do, if the results of the test came back indicating a likelihood of a trisomy?

My younger sister is staying with me and I have a stay-in help.

Everything will turn out great Bubu, I know you can't help but worry, but you deserve this, and you have awesome guardian angels watching over you!!!

Stinas: Mine were always Emma on the bottom and Chris on top from the 12 week ultrasound on. Chris in my ribs and Emma kicking my bladder lol! Oh the joys of having two in there. Can't imagine what a triplet pregnancy would be like. Enjoy it while you can.

Mamali: He is sooooo cute!!! Love him!!! Ugh! are you back to work already??

Bubu: We didn't have any testing done besides the measurements for downs. We never discussed it just assumed everything would be okay. Happy 8 weeks!!!!!! Yeah for a ticker!!!!

Aw Mam... He is precious! Those fat lil cheeks are just begging to be smooched!!! :cloud9:

Kathy - getting CLOSE!!!! Cheering for you sweetie!!!! :hugs:

I told them I wanted EVERYTHING screened!!! Except for CF, cause I didn't need another $800 bill, and I don't think our donor was a carrier. But for sure wanted downs, etc. And I want to know the sexes like yesterday!!!!! I've hit the nesting phase way early and am so ready to paint and decorate so I can relax the rest of the time... but they told me 16-18 weeks before we could find out! =( I'll go stir crazy waiting!!!!

Twin mommies.... did you have the ciatic nerve problem as early as me? I started with it and my back yesterday after grocery shopping. Killed me all day and night and still no better this morn!!! :cry:

How is everyone else today?! :flower:

Pregnancy is such an amazing thing!! I'm in awe thinking that Bubu's little gem is the size of a raspberry. Looking at my two almost 1 year olds I can't believe they too were that small. It is such a mind blowing thing to think that our bodies can create these beautiful little lives! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->