Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Love the shower pics!!!

I called and spoke to the assistant doctor and she said the main doc said everything was good and that transfer would be on Thur morning. I asked how many and she said the doctor will go over that at my appointment. I'm scared now

Hmmm... Strange they didn't tell you but you must have something if transfer is set. That's great! Good luck

I have two Grade A, 8 cell embryos transferred and two more just like it growing. If those two make it to Sat morning they will be froze.

I'm so excited!!

That's fantastic news! So it was a 3 day transfer? Fabulous. Also, that you might have some more embies frozen :) Great!
When is testing? :dust::dust::dust:

thats perfect!! cant wait for your test!

Thanks ladies. It was a 3dt. I hope it works. I'm just thrilled that we were able to get two great embies and the thought that we may have two frosties is even better!

Yay flutter!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

AFM- Went back to the dr. yesterday. (I'm 30 weeks now) One is 3.8 lbs and the other is 3.9 lbs! They've gained a pound each in 3 weeks!!! Checked for dialation and none... cervix is still closed! Go back in two weeks then every week after that! It just hit me yesterday that shit is fixing to get REAL!!! Exciting, yet scary at the same time! You've dreamed of this for so long that the reality of it actually happening so soon is like HUH?! I went ahead and took the day off yesterday and started finishing up their room... washing linens and hanging curtains, etc. Then I packed them all away to put up sooner to time. LOL! They told me I've developed PUPPP... that rare rash like stuff twin mommas sometimes get. ONLY ME!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well... kinda quiet round here these days! :hugs: to all!!!

Fluter - did you get something frozen on Saturday?? How are you feeling?

SND - how unbelievably exciting! I can't believe it is just around the corner for you!

Last week was my birthday and my Father was visiting from the UK, so I organised a surprise for him and my parents-in-law ... a 3D/4D photo shooting session. Was a huge success and they were blown away by it (not having had the technology back in the day when I was born) ...
Other than that, I have to test my blood sugar four times a day (mornings when getting up, after breakfast, lunch and dinner) and at night, I have to inject a low dose of insulin before going to sleep.

Attached, a couple of Pünktchen pictures from last Wednesday :) <3

Attachments

• ERINNERUNG06082014_0001.jpg
    ERINNERUNG06082014_0001.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
  • ERINNERUNG06082014_0003.jpg
    ERINNERUNG06082014_0003.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
  • ERINNERUNG06082014_0005.jpg
    ERINNERUNG06082014_0005.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
  • ERINNERUNG06082014_0198.jpg
    ERINNERUNG06082014_0198.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
That's great news Fluterby! So happy to hear that :)
Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you :)

Thats great all 4 made it! See, quality over quantity :)

Awesome news Flutter! Congrats!

SnD....the pictures are beautiful. You look great!!!

Could this be my trigger still showing up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 11
This is my Dollar Tree test from this morning and the one from yesterday. I was trying to test out my trigger. Yesterday's test didn't show + until I looked at it hours later. Today's was within a minute. I hate the trigger!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
Um, your transfer was the 7th and it was a 3 day transfer, right? - so ER was 9 days ago and trigger was 11 days ago? Then you shouldn't have any trigger left in your system. :) :kiss: :dust::dust::dust:

I'd say it could be... Mine stayed for 12 days one cycle.. But it may not be either.. Retest tomorrow. I bet you have a bfp on your hands with how good your embryos were.

It's prob still the trigger. I had a trigger in May with an IUI. I was still in mum system day 11pt but it was gone by the evening. It only showed on the FRER at that point. I know you can't tell on this pic but it's not even a squinter so I was a little hopeful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
I held my pee for 4 hours today. It had been 11 hours since my morning test and it's the same. No darker no lighter. Last time I had trigger in this long it was gone by 10 hours later. I wish I wouldn't have started poas'n

This is a test at 4pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member