Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

It's going to be my trigger. I re-checked my journal and it was still there 10dpiui which was about 12dpt. It went negative that night.

you still have plenty of time! fx girl.

fluterby,
i think we're on the same train!

8/2 = trigger
8/4 = retrieval
8/7 = transfer
8/21 = scheduled blood test

symptoms = some twinges/tugging, however...i believe i had the same symptoms with all of my iuis. :nope:
i do have sore boobs this time, but safe to say it's all the meds :shrug:

it's quite the mind game, isn't it?:wacko:

i posted yesterday about "to poas or not"
with my iuis, i remember testing at 12piui and always getting a negative.
i have this fear that af is going to show up before i even test.

good luck and :dust:

:dust:Vkj we are pretty much on the same path lol. You haven't tested? OMG I wish I hadn't! I tested again this morning and it looks the same to me and dh. Driving me crazy!!! Lol. :dust:to you!

Here's this mornings test with yesterday's. I don't see any difference. I darkened it so it could be seen better. The original pic is in my journal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 10
... that is looking good to me ... :) :) These tests don't measure quantity, they only measure whether or not there is HCG present ... Keeping everything crossed for you :) :dust::dust::dust:

I think it's real!!! The test with the writing is yesterday morning and the other is today around 11am

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
I'm over the moon! This has been such a looong journey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 12
LOVING YOUR UPDATE!!! Congratulations, so so so very happy for you :kiss: :dance::dance:

Congrats flutter!!!!

See.... lucky thread strikes again!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

fluterby,
congrats!!! that's so exciting.

any symptoms?

:hug:

I have mild cramping, my nipples are very sensitive and sore to touch, my boob start feeling heavy and they get pains in them. I have a horrible acid feeling stomach in the morning but not sick feeling and I'm bloated. I've been bloated since ER. That's about it at this point. I had to use another cheap test this morning to make sure it's true lol yup still pregnant

Fluter congrats!!!!! Yay!!

Snd - getting close!!! How are u feeling?!

Can anyone tell me what your doc said about sex after IVF? Mine said none until after I stop progesterone and that is a looong time. My husband is not appreciating this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->