• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Hi sekky!!!! Your next!!! When will you start again?

Bubu - can't believe how far along you are!

Snd - those are great weights!!!! Enjoy the 4d pics....always ask to see them when going to high risk. I think I got one weekly lol

Vk - congrats!!!

well, my hpt was positive, as well as the blood test.

i go back in saturday for a follow up blood test.

it's all pretty surreal and i'm super cautious right now.

sending :dust::dust::dust:to all.

YAY!!! Congrats girl!! What was you beta? So happy for you

thanks!:hugs: i'm still very, very cautious (especially because of my age).
beta was over 800 (nurse said #s have nothing to do with singleton/twins). i find out 2nd blood test tomorrow!

good luck to all. wish nothing but :bfp: all the way around!
:dust::dust::dust:

Wow! Over 800? At how many dpo? That's an incredible number! :) <3

Ahhh! Sorry to jump in on this thread, but I saw vkj was the last poster so popped in to see how she is. I am soooooooo happy for you vkj!!!! Congrats girl!!

thanks gingmg. very sweet of you.

hope this finds you well.

:hug:

So I went to the ER last night and ended up there from a little after 8pm to 4am. They did an u/s that showed a sac and the corpus litem cyst on my right ovary along with smaller cysts on both ovaries (I'm sure due to meds). My hcg was 6352. Basically triple or close to triple of what I thought it would be at this point. They then tell me that I probably have a blighted ovum because there is no fetal pole or yolk sac and with those numbers there should be. Then they said they couldn't rule out ectopic but the u/s tech said nothing was in my tubes. They wanted me to stay all night for observation. I didn't and left against medical advice. They want to me call the OB they talked to about it for a follow up appointment today. I want to think they are complete morons but now I'm terrified

Anyone had a similar experience?

I have! Try not to worry right now. Stupid thing to say I know. I went to the er very early in my pregnancy and was told the exact same thing. I went in for horrible pain in my stomach. I seriously though I was losing my pregnancy. Those us techs are not trained like ob's or fs's. They say that because there's nothing else they can say. Call your fs or ob first thing in the morning and tell them what happened and what you've been told. Your fs should get you in right away. I'm on my phone but I'll jump on my computer real quick and upload a picture.

Ok heres the picture I got from my FS a day or two later after leaving the ER. I will also mention that they gave me a paper saying throated miscarriage because again they are not trained in this area. They don't know what to look for and they don't really know what they are looking at. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My cyst was a little bigger than a softball. The pain was from it twisting.

Attachments

• IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 11
Sounds like a normal scan and hcg for this point. Er docs don't know ob. You're fine. Wait for your re scan. Sac in uterus = not ectopic.

I feel like everything is ok. I went to the ER because I could feel discomfort in my ovaries. Obviously from cysts. When he kept saying but your number is so high, I kept saying I don't care how high it is I'm only 5w2 days when I went in. I have an appointment with my OB on the 5th but they aren't going to do anything special. They are pretty much doing it because I threw a fit bc they didn't want to see me until 10-12 weeks, which I find ridiculous! I called the OB that the doctor consulted with last night and that office is supposed to get back to me tomorrow. I will likely make an appointment with them just to feel them out and might switch.

Thank you for your replies. It helps to hear others stories. The u/s tech actually said you're early and there is a sac and your tubes are clear. It was the PA and Doctor that were the idiots.

I am sorry that they have worried you like that, Fluter! I cannot judge, what ER scans are like, never having had one - but I can tell you that at 5w0d, the attached was what could be seen with Baby P. : a gestational sac with the beginnings of the yolk sac / embryo. And the doctors were very pleased with that (coupled with a beta of 2239).
So I really wouldn't worry. I also had a large cyst / corpus luteum for quite a long time, took a couple of weeks to go down and some swelling + fluids from OHSS that caused me to be quite sore and bloated for several weeks.
When you go in on the 5th, you will probably be able to see a little blob pulsating away - with the heartbeat <3 (I was 6w2d when we saw the HB at 118bpm and you will be 6w4d) :)
xxx

Pictures :
1) 5w0d - gestational sac with teeny tiny yolk sac / embryo starting
2) 5w0d - same as above, just a "close up"
3) 6w2d - the blob we saw pulsating
4) 6w4d - same as above, just a "close up"

Attachments

• US Pünktchen 03.03.2014 Grob.jpg
    US Pünktchen 03.03.2014 Grob.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 3
  • US Pünktchen 03.03.2014 genau.jpg
    US Pünktchen 03.03.2014 genau.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 5
  • US Pünktchen 12.03.2014 Grob.jpg
    US Pünktchen 12.03.2014 Grob.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 5
  • US Pünktchen 12.03.2014 genau.jpg
    US Pünktchen 12.03.2014 genau.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 4
Yolk sac isn't seen until 5+4 anyways:

https://www.raddaily.com/whitepaperarticle.php?articleTitle=First+Trimester+Ultrasound

Nothing new to report really. I feel fine other than exhausted all the time and mild waves of nausea.

Wanted to pop in and update before going home from work..

Went to dr. yesterday. 34 weeks along. One is 5.10 lbs and is in the birth canal so far they almost had to do a vaginal u/s just to measure him... the other is 6.4 lbs and is still transverse at my ribs. Have dialated 1 cm and 80% thinned out. He said he was happy to have gotten me to 34 weeks and if I went into labor now they wouldn't stop it. Started spotting/bleeding lightly brown afterwards, but read that it is normal after being checked for dialation. :shrug:

So looking like it won't be much longer!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!! :hugs:

Wanted to pop in and update before going home from work..

Went to dr. yesterday. 34 weeks along. One is 5.10 lbs and is in the birth canal so far they almost had to do a vaginal u/s just to measure him... the other is 6.4 lbs and is still transverse at my ribs. Have dialated 1 cm and 80% thinned out. He said he was happy to have gotten me to 34 weeks and if I went into labor now they wouldn't stop it. Started spotting/bleeding lightly brown afterwards, but read that it is normal after being checked for dialation. :shrug:

So looking like it won't be much longer!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!! :hugs:

Awesome news and great size babes. Not too much longer!!!

AFM: Doctor's appointment was uneventful. He looked over my ER stuff and said it looked fine to him. He agreed to let me have another u/s to ease my mind. He lied on the paper work and said I had spotting and pelvic pain so my insurance would cover it. The tech was gone for the day today so the u/s is Monday afternoon. I will be exactly 7wks

Exciting news, snd! :)

Fluter, you start your weeks on Mondays too :) can't wait to hear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->