Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

update:
i had my scan thursday. the heartbeat was 128 (i actually saw it!) and i'm 6w6d!

i'm still cautious, but the nurse practitioner was optimistic.

good luck to all!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Congrats VKJ...wonderful news!

My scan is tomorrow. I hope everything is just as it should be

Here is baby and yolk sac measuring one day ahead. Heart beating away. She didn't tell me the bpm though. She said I'll have to come back for another scan at a later date because my uterus was so tilted she could barely get this pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
Perfect!! Congrats!! Love seeing these babies!

Anyone read this Ramzi method for predicting gender in 6-8 week scans

You can have a blood test this early to tell you gender :)

Snd - those are amazing sizes for twinkies!!! Mine born were A 5lbs 11oz. B 6lbs 8oz!

At dr now. Will update when I get out. Really about to beg for an induce! I haven't slept in two nights and am so miserable anymore.

I know you are miserable but it's better for them to stay in there.. It's worth the sacrifice right now so they don't have to stay at the hospital. Hoping you feel better soon!!

Well, they have both gone head down! :happydance: But He's making me continue to wait... feeling like they will be 10 before they get here!!! I said I'll just swallow a knife and let them cut their way out when they're ready!!! :haha: No more dialation and still only 80% thinned out.
Didn't weigh them today, but will next week.

So now to keep playing the waiting game!!! :cry:

SND~ I know first hand how uncomfortable you are. I was in tears everyday towards the end waiting for them to come out. In all honesty it was hell. I'm sure it won't be much longer now. Sit down as much as possible, since I know laying down is impossible. Once they are here you will forget all about this pain and being uncomfortable. I promise!! Just have everything ready for their arrival and do your best to get some rest.

Love the knife comment!! :haha: How exciting that they are both head down now!!

:hugs:

Cnd - super excited for you!! Like mrsc said.... Sit down and try to relax because you will never be able to again lol

Well started loosing some of my mucus plug this morning. Dr appt in the morning. Hope to see some progress in dialation and thinning! Ready to get this ball rolling!!!

ooooh .... exciting ... :) Fingers crossed for you :) xoxo

Woo hoo!!! Almost time

Here's the start of my bump. A bit absurd to have it this early

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 8
SND~ so exciting!!! It won't be long now! Please keep us updated and let us know how the appointment goes tomorrow.

Fluter~ cute bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->