• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

They called and canceled on me this morn til Monday... so the misery continues for the weekend! Yay me! :cry:

Hopefully dialated some more and either they go ahead and admit me or whine my way into an induction! LOL!!!

Exciting!!!!! Omg keep us posted!!! I can't believe its time!! Crazyyyyyy

Lost some more of my plug last night and started spotting some pink. My aunt said it means I've dialated some more. SOOOO waiting on Monday to get here.. IF I make it to then! Who am I kidding?! I'm not that lucky! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Walk abound and I've heard bding helps! Exciting times!

I thought I would copy my latest update from my journal ...:

Good Evening Ladies,

Today, I received the photos from last weekend's photoshoot! :cloud9: We received 103 photos - I have uploaded a selection and am posting the link. Please let me know, if you are able to look at the photos there :)

DH arrived back on Friday, so it has been really lovely having him back home. And to be honest, I am starting to freak out at the concept of Baby P. being here in around 6 weeks! If he shows earlier, than even less than that - and if he is induced on his due date (3rd November), then not much longer than that!! :baby:

Other than that, I am feeling great ... bit like a heffalump, but great nonetheless :) Have been having some Braxton Hicks (always thought they were Baby P. pressing against the side - but read today, that they are probably Braxton Hicks), which are not painful, but at times a little uncomfortable. Nights I tend to wake up every couple of hours to go to the loo - but that's not a big deal. I sleep on my sides, but recently compared myself a bit to a tortoise on its back and struggling to get back on its feet, when I am rolling from one side to the other :D :haha:

Here, the link to the Dropbox, where I have uploaded the selection of photos. We will be doing another photo shoot on the 11th October (on the 10th, we are celebrating our anniversary - last one just the two of us - at the location we got married; eating dinner there and staying the night) and then the next day, we will have another session, this time also with DH :cloud9: - can't imagine a nicer, more special place, to have our maternity shots taken! <3

Babybump Photoshoot 13.09.2014

SND~ I hope your appointment went well today!! If no babies today I'm guessing they will will be here by the weekend!!

Bubu~ I love the pictures! The weeks are going to go so fast now!!

Thank you! Yup - they have been going by so fast already ... and they are going to go even faster? :(

SND ... thinking of you :)

C section scheduled for tomorrow. Got to be there at 10:30 in the morn. One weighed 8.13 and the other 7.4. One of them wet back up transverse and I was retaining extra fluid, blood pressure running high and swelling pretty bad so they called time. I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks for all the thoughts and pray for us!! Love to you all!!!

C section scheduled for tomorrow. Got to be there at 10:30 in the morn. One weighed 8.13 and the other 7.4. One of them wet back up transverse and I was retaining extra fluid, blood pressure running high and swelling pretty bad so they called time. I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks for all the thoughts and pray for us!! Love to you all!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!! Babies sound at a great weight.

Just wanted to let you all know, I had my 9w scan today.
All is well!

Good luck to all:dust::dust::dust:

Vkj~ that's great news!!! When do you go back?

SND~ ahh huge congrats for tomorrow and I hope everything goes well!! I'm so excited. Please let us know how your boys are when you can. Thinking of you!! :happydance:

Fabulous news, Vkj! :hugs:

SND ... wow ... exciting ... you are meeting your little boys tomorrow! So excited for you - wishing you a great delivery and lovely time getting to know each other as a foursome! Can't wait to hear how it went and to see pictures of your little men! :) xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->