• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Yay Vkj! I wish they would scan me. I'm in my 9th week as well. I don't even see my OB until the 6th and that's just for blood work

vkj that is great!!
fluter can you call your RE to see if they will scan you? I would go crazy lol.

SND: Hope all is going well!! I cant wait to see your update later!

I'm just at a regular OB because I had my IVF out of the country. I probably won't get scanned again until 12wk. I had one at 7w and all was well then

Caleb page. 8.10 lbs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
Tristan Allen. 6.15 lbs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 9
Awww snd!! Precious!! I can't believe there is a 2 lb difference!! And over 14 lb of baby!! Hope recovery goes well.

Awwww *heart melting* ... welcome little Caleb and Tristan <3 absolutely gorgeous - congratulations!! :)

Congrats and, beautiful boys, with such healthy weights, I hope mommy is feeling good!

Huge congrats SND!! Beautiful babies and great weights!

Wow SND congrats!! Great weights and beautiful looking boys!!!

Huge congrats, snd!! They are precious. Good for you carrying around 15 lbs of babies! That's amazing. Enjoy your time with your sweet babes!

Thank you all! Unfortunately I've ended up back in the hospital. Developed cellitus pretty bad and incision got so infected that home antibiotics weren't cutting it. They had to open it back up and install another wound vac. Only me!!!

This is the hardest thing ever leaving my babies!!!! I've cried all day. Caleb had some complications at birth and I didn't get to see him for two days after he was born but you'd never know it to see him now. Tristan is so laid back, cool calm and collected. They are like day and night. I never knew I could love two little people so much!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! :hugs: to all!!

Thank you all! Unfortunately I've ended up back in the hospital. Developed cellitus pretty bad and incision got so infected that home antibiotics weren't cutting it. They had to open it back up and install another wound vac. Only me!!!

This is the hardest thing ever leaving my babies!!!! I've cried all day. Caleb had some complications at birth and I didn't get to see him for two days after he was born but you'd never know it to see him now. Tristan is so laid back, cool calm and collected. They are like day and night. I never knew I could love two little people so much!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! :hugs: to all!!

I hate to hear that you are having issues. Hopefully you'll be healed up ASAP. Glad baby Caleb is doing good now. They are both just precious!

Here is baby today! We had a private scan. Baby was bouncing everywhere and made it hard to get heart beat or pictures. Baby kept putting hands up by their little face, sucking a thumb and had legs crossed. Baby did uncurl a couple of times and kick around. We were watching all of this for almost 30 min on a huge projector screen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
Snd soo sorry about the infection :( and your little boy!! Glad they are doing well. So hard to be away :( did you have to get a picc for iv antibiotics? Sorry about the wound vac but hopefully all the infection goes away real soon! I can't believe they didn't let you see the baby for 2 days. That sounds crazy! I would have told them I was seeing him!

Awe flutter! I know you were on :cloud9: hard to believe they are that active at such a young age!!! Too sweet!!!

SND~ How are you doing now? I hope you are home enjoying those precious baby boys!!

Fluter~ Great scan pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->