Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

SND - how are you doing?

Fluter ... love the bouncing scan :) :)

There have been a few ladies who have. Are you having bleeding? I hope you are ok. :hugs: I'll see if I can get one of the ladies to come back on.

Hi Fluterby!
Mrs C asked if I would come back on to respond to your SCH question! I've had 2. I had one when I was pregnant with my son and I am now 22 weeks along with my daughter and I had another one. Are you having any bleeding? Don't panic if you do! I had a bit of bleeding with my first SCH and that's how I knew I had it. I went in for my next ultrasound and they confirmed that's what it was. Darker, brownish blood means old blood and is totally ok. Even if it's a little pinker, but still not heavy that will happen. My first SCH resolved no problem.
My second SCH was found when I went in for a routine ultrasound and it was a pretty big one actually. Since I had the first one, I was familiar and didn't panic as much this time LOL. I hadn't had any bleeding with this one and the last ultrasound that I went in for showed that it was already resolved.
They are super common and a lot of the time women don't even know that they have them!! How do you know that you have one?

Thank you for your reply. Last week I went to the ER because I was bleeding after we had sex. Everythjng on the u/s showed normal and cervix closed so they sent me home on vaginal rest. I spoke with my doctor the next day and he was not concerned at all. I had my regular OB visit on Monday. All went well. On Tues night after I had a bath I was lying in bed and felt like I was leaking. I went to the bathroom and passed a blood clot on the smaller side mosu long and not round. I gushed blood once when I got out at the hospital and again wen the lady checked my cervix. I just new I was miscarrying. The ultrasound showed my beautiful baby bouncing all around. The tech advised me to be resting and not lift anything heavy but wouldn't tell me why. Later the doctor came in and told me I had an SCH and that it was small at 3 1/2 cm. I've been spotting since. Mostly old blood but some of it looks a little brighter. It's just been spotting. Only there when I wipe. I'm so scared

I totally understand why you would be freaking out!! It's sooo scary! Having sex can definitely make it worse. It affected my first one big time. Follow their directions as far as not lifting anything heavy. They DO go away! If you are passing clots or gushing, I would call/be seen for peace of mind for sure. But if it's old blood don't worry about it. Especially if it's only there when you wipe. Not a big deal then.
When is your due date? I see that your BFP was super close to mine when I was pregnant with my son!

My due date should be 4/27/15 they keep trying to move it up because the baby is days ahead lol

Hi ladies!!! I don't know if anyone remembers me but I did IVF in May 2012 and delivered b/g twins in Jan 2013!!! That was such a miracle! And I want everyone to know miracles can happen. We sat face to face with our doctor and he told us that there was no way we could get pregnant without not only IVF but ICSI. We'll I'm here to say never say never. My husband and I don't use protection because it's clearly not possible for us to get pregnant but yet here I am 11 weeks pregnant naturally. So please don't ever give up hope and never let anyone tell you never.

Of course we remember you! Many of us have wondered, how you are doing, since we hadn't heard anything for so long from you! Congratulations on your pregnancy, that really is incredible! (We won't be protecting either, as we don't see the point... No swimmers or a couple that can't really swim ... Would be a real miracle if something were to happen ther) xoxo

Hi ladies!!! I don't know if anyone remembers me but I did IVF in May 2012 and delivered b/g twins in Jan 2013!!! That was such a miracle! And I want everyone to know miracles can happen. We sat face to face with our doctor and he told us that there was no way we could get pregnant without not only IVF but ICSI. We'll I'm here to say never say never. My husband and I don't use protection because it's clearly not possible for us to get pregnant but yet here I am 11 weeks pregnant naturally. So please don't ever give up hope and never let anyone tell you never.

Congrats! That's awesome

HAJ!!! Of course we remember you!!! That is amazing!!! I am so so happy for you!

I'm wishing for a miracle myself like this but with me having one tube and dh with no sperm it's not going to happen. But stories like yours haj are amazing!!

Thanks ladies! It's so nice to see so many familiar faces!!! The twins are 21 months already!!! I know I can't believe it either. They are so much fun though. They both say about 10 words that have meaning and of course stop and no are in that vocabulary lol. They're a handful but definitely a treat. They have 2 completely different personalities though. Anyone else with twins have that? Lily is the tough one...always beating up her poor brother lol

Haj huge congrats!!! My girls are the same exact way. Ava is like a little bully around here. Emma just stands there and cries when Ava takes something. Lots of time spent breaking up fights around here! Emma loves her so much though. She does a lot of things for her which I'm trying to put a stop to (to an extent) so that Ava will learn to do things as well.

It's so good to see you back!

She's such a brute! I'm the same way with them. Poor Colin is my cry baby which doesn't help. The poor kid gets offended so easily!

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been AWOL. Life with newborn twins isn't easy for sure... Then having a wound vac on top all that just plain out sucks! At dr today hoping to get rid of this vac so I can get on with life! Boys are good. Learning curve trying to get them back adjusted to home and a decent night schedule without some fussy children. My little Tristan had a stomach bug and was sick for two days. He was so pitiful but lots better now and as fussy as ever. Caleb had to be moved up on formula oz intake cause he stayed so hungry which has made for whole lot better nights!!! Thank God!!! Lol. Other than that not much else to report. Been back to work a few afternoons the past week trying to play catch up. I'm just use to being in go mode all the time.

Hope everyone is doing well themselves and congrats to haj! To be so lucky girl!!!

And my boys are like day and night. Caleb is a terror and Tristan is so laid back!! Guess that is the way of twins! (See attached photo. Hahaha!)

You are back at work already?!?! That's crazy! Lol.

Glad they are doing okay. I don't see a pic though :(

Oops. My bad. Dr came in when I posted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members