Pasta dishes without tomatoes or cheese

RainbowMum

Counting down to TTC
Reaction score
Just wondering if you knew any nice Pasta dishes that didn't contain Tomatoes or cheese(so no Pesto either)
DP can't eat either of them but I love Pasta(could eat it every day) and would love to cook it for both of us from time to time

you can buy any plain pasta you want from supermarkets to cook and buy tubs of sauce to go with it.
their lovely i normally get pasta with mushrooms inside (sounds yucky i know but its not) and then i usually get a carbonara sauce to go with it. (but it has cheese in so just browse the other sauces) and choose whatever tickles your pickle =) hehe.
their quick and simple.

xoxo

carbonara sauce has cheese in it i think hun! home made pesto doesnt have to have cheese in it!

i know some people use soup as sauce and thicken it abit! dont know wht it tastes like but was always really poular wen i was away at school! xx

i just meant thats what i normally get as its simple lol..
but thanks xoxo

ohrite ithought u was giving her a idea cos she asked for things with out cheese in!

is it all dairy or just cheese and tomoatoes?

If its not all dairy you can make a cream sauce with mushrooms in, a cream sauce with sweet potatoes in, you can also do a stir fry with veggies and the pasta and use some soya sauce.

ohrite ithought u was giving her a idea cos she asked for things with out cheese in!

i didnt mean it nastily
thats why theres kisses and hugs at the bottom.
and i said thanks
=)
sorry if you took this the wrong way..

xoxox

How about white sauce? and put onions/garlic in it with some peppers then some chicken :D

How about using cream of mushroom or cream of chicken condensed soup as a sauce?
My friends husband is allergic to just about everything and she makes a lovely pasta dish with salmon, peas and soya cream.

Oh that last one sounds lovely :) I love Salmon and am getting tired of always preparing the fish the same way.

She can eat dairy, just not cheese(or fromage frais, joghurt)...milk and cream are fine.

we do it with just creme fraiche, bacon and vegetables :) x

simple, pasta with mayonaise or hellmans honey & mustard dressing with chopped up chicken! or any meat, my OH likes it with ham aswell :)

Beef with gravy over wide noodles, or chicken and noodles with cream of mushroom soup... mmmm I am so hungry right now! lol

What about beef stroganoff? Mmm!

https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/104782-chicken-lemon-cream-penne.html <That's delicious also.. no cheese (just add parm if you want it at the table for yourself) & no tomatoes. I recommend substituting shrimp for chicken and fusilli noodles for the penne, the fusilli grabs the sauce a bit better.

Or how about pad thai?? Not really "pasta" but noodles.. sooo good.

This Thai noodle dish is good also - https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/75721-thai-chicken-recipe.html .. no tomatoes or cheese there! I added some carrots cut into long matchsticks last time I made it for extra veggies and crunch!

oh yes, tuna, sweetcorn, onion if u fancy and salad cream works to :)-thats or when we have nothing else let!!

how about pasta with chopped spinach and olive oil and feta cheese or garbanzo beans or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->