Paternity/conception question...

Ok, sorry this took so long, I haven't been here in a while. I am fixing to try to post a photo of the ultrsound but I'm not sure if it will work and please understand that these are awful us's. I went to the pregnancy crisis center for them and pretty much look at that like I went to the 'goodwill' of ultrsounds. lol. And I will photgraph them upside down bc the baby is upside down in them. Also, my fiance is WELL Aware of the situation. We plan to parent this child regardless of the paternity I just would really like for this child to be his. Also last night i'M pretty sure that I felt the baby move. I can usually find the hb in the left side of my tummy. Last night I felt the rolling again and my tummy felt tighter on the RIght side. I got out the doppler nd the hb wasn't on the left anymore it was exACTLY where I was feeling the movement. Then while I was listening to the hb which is 170 I felt and heard the baby kick at the same time! Which is crazy right, but that has to be what I'm feeling...

Attachments

• AMBERUS1.jpg
    AMBERUS1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 17
  • AMBERUS2.jpg
    AMBERUS2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 19
  • AMBERUS3.jpg
    AMBERUS3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 19
  • AMBERUS4.jpg
    AMBERUS4.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
  • AMBERUS5.jpg
    AMBERUS5.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 16
More us pics

Attachments

• AMBERUS6.jpg
    AMBERUS6.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
  • AMBERUS7.jpg
    AMBERUS7.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
I can't see a baby in those US :s

If you look at my ticker that's a 12 & 20 week scan, from those pics you've posted there is no way you're 12 weeks

If you're unsure contact your local midwives who might be able to schedule another scan for you

I agree it's really unclear pics but I would guess it to be alund 8-10 weeks by the pics?

12 weeks is a clear baby pic

I agree with the ultrasound's measurements of around 9 weeks in these pictures.

Those ultrasounds definitely look more in the 9 weeks range. And some women just pop sooner than others. I have seen photos of girls who look much further than they are, just based on a variety of factors. But these don't look like 12-week ultrasounds to me.

I am 10 weeks with my second pregnancy and I feel a lot of weird things happening in my stomach. Trust me, it's weird. :rofl: But if you were feeling baby at this point, it would be flutters, gentle and almost a tickling sensation, rather than a true kick. True kicks come later as the baby grows -- at 12 weeks, baby is only about two inches long. So the stomach feelings can be somewhat misleading at this stage. :)

I would say if you're truly concerned, get a second ultrasound and have them compare. But I think you're pretty accurate to 9 weeks, based on past ultrasounds I've had with three of my four pregnancies. Hope that helps!

My 10w3d scan is a lot clearer and definitely more baby shaped I'd definitely say these are 9 weeks xx

I wouldn't rely on symptoms to judge baby age. At the beginning of pregnancy a lot of women get very bloated and the uterus stretches but that isn't really a true baby bump yet. It's impossible to tell the difference. The ultrasound should be accurate within a week of estimating baby age. Do you have health insurance? If so, I would say get another scan for a second opinion. The earlier you get your ultrasounds the more accurate they are for determining age.

I hope your situation works out well for you. Good luck!

Definetely looks like an early ultrasound to me. At 12 weeks baby just looks like...well, a baby, you can see every finger and toe, the nose, the chin, mouth etc. That looks like what I would expect at 9 weeks, a sort of blob with arm and leg bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->