Pathetic... Doesn't want to work because...

She's not forcing him to find a job, he's being unreasonable. He already looks after LO while she works.

Yep he is being unreasonable im just saying hes a grown man so its up to him what he does, she just needs to concentrate on the fact shes doing her best and not to bother herself with what he does because she cant do anything about it. (ive learned that the hard way from my own experience with my ex.)

Yeah but the point is she is telling him to get a job because he feels down when he doesn't have his LO, he wants to have her more instead of getting a job but thats not gonna happen because then the op won't have her time with LO so she suggested him getting a job.

She can only suggest it though she cant control wether or not he does it the same as he could turn round to her and say the same to her. Usually the man goes to work full time while the mother works part time or not at all but it doesnt mean it has to be so and as a grown man he has to make that decision for himself even if it means the hild is losing out financially (not fair i know). Maybe hes depressed since the split and cant cope not having his LO so much? The problem with forums is we only get to hear one side of the story when theres always 2 sides.

But the point is she doesn't want him to have her anymore than he is because then she wouldn't get much time as she works.

It's just another way to hurt her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"