Patrick Swayze on channel 5 news (UK)

those photos are heartbreaking to see!! I have been a big fan for years, i just wish the press would back off now and leave him in peace,i dont want to see his demise splashed all over the place!!

I want to remember him like this............

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/swayze.jpg

he sure was beautiful hun, its a shame that hes fading away and theres nothing anyone can do, cancer is a horrible disease its taking too many people who are precious to us all x

or from Ghost....that movie makes me cry all the time......kinda like now T-T

:( I hope he gets better. He is great I really like him

:( I hope he gets better. He is great I really like him

sadly hun he never will,pancreatic cancer is one of THE most aggressive forms there is and once you start to become sympomatic its too late!:cry: my sil works with cancer patients and we were talking about this yesterday!

It is just a matter of limited time i am afraid!! it will happen and i feel it will be soon,judging by his deterioration over the last few weeks!!!

T'elle-yes it is a vile disease,and nothing stands in its way,i hope that one day medical science will advance enough that noone has to die from it again!

I hate that they're plastering these pictures of him sick all over the tabloids. I do get when you are a celeb you give away a part of your privacy... I just don't think it's the world's buisness to watch his suffering.

Although, on the flip side it is raising alot of Pancreatic Cancer Awareness, which is always a good thing. I dunno, I hate to see people's privacy taken away during rough patches.

Oh no! I had no idea!! :cry: When was he diagnosed?? He looks so frail! He's been given no hope of beating it?? :cry:

poor man.... i had hardly heard about his pancreatic cancer after the initial diagnosis..... food for thought but strange how jade goody was all over everything but this man seems to have suffered in relative silence?

hmm not sure what i think about that.

omg, I just gasped. Bless him, its heart breaking to see him like that
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"