PCOS and Pregnancy Symptoms

babysquash

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new and my husband (of about a month now yay!) are definitely not tracking ovulation or actively TTC but we had planned to start doing so in a couple of months once the wedding craziness was over and we had some time to just enjoy each other and get things back to normal. I went off BCP back in July and haven't had a period since then. That's pretty normal for me because of my PCOS and I haven't been worried. I'm on Metformin and have been for almost a year and I also take thyroid meds for hypothyroidism but my levels were all good a couple months ago.

So we've done the baby dance a few times since being married (and without condoms) and starting about 3 weeks ago, like around the 29th, I started feeling weird. It started out with heartburn and a tingling/vibrating feeling in my pelvic area. Then I started getting dizzy and headaches. The next week I was actively nauseous and could smell everything. This week I'm HUNGRY like all the time and my nose is still on overdrive. And I'm exhausted. I also have random other things going on that are weird like cramping on my right side (for one day), mouth sores, acne everywhere and then constipation followed by diarrhea. Ugh sorry for the TMI but I want to get all the symptoms down. :roll:

So yes I could be pregnant but I have no way of knowing when I ovulated or when to test because I have no AF to guide me! I have tested multiple times already and all have been BFN's. I have a doctor's appointment next Wednesday so hopefully they'll be able to help me but so far people have been pretty doubtful including my husband. The thing is, I FEEL pregnant. I don't know how or why I just do but it's hard to explain a feeling, especially since I've never been pregnant before.

I went to a clinic and the NP told me that it could be ovulation causing those symptoms but I've never had any of those symptoms during ovulation before. Has anyone on Metformin experienced new symptoms they never experienced before during ovulation? I think she might be FOS frankly. :growlmad:

Has anyone else been through this? Any wisdom to help soothe my frayed nerves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->