PCOS and ttc ladies

Jillie - Wow your very lucky to have such generous friends! All you need now is the :baby: to put in the lovely room! I don't believe in bad luck so I wouldn't worry about setting the room up!

Becca - Thanks Hun! I've heard about the caugh medician thing before, if you saw results I will defo be looking more into it. Like you say anything that helps, if it can't hurt then you might as well give it a try.

Let us know how that test goes this morning hun! XX

We have wonderful friends and support system. I sometimes just go and sit in the room and look around trying to imagine what it will be like to actually have a baby in the room to cuddle on the chair, change on the change table and put to sleep in the cot. We do just literally need the bubba to complete our house and family. This cycle seems to be dragging. CD15 today and hoping I will ovulate like I have the past 2 cycles on CD18. I feel sick and worried thinking about it and hubby's spermies are playing on my mind too. Just wish it was a bit easier sometimes :(

Hi all well test is looking the same today, going to try hold out until sunday to test again, as Sunday is when I think im due on, line is still there but not any darker so not building hopes!
I know the feeling, do wonder how it eill finally be,
Went dr today she said I cant be refered for clomid for another three months! Just fx I get the bfo before then, and you all too! I hope by then all our bundles to fill these cots are in the making xx

Becca - Stay positive hun! If a line is there even if its really faint thats a good sign! It's very rare to get fasle positivies! My fingures are crossed so tightly for you!

Jillie & Becca I really hope our dreams come true soon so we no longer have to imagine babys in our arms and we can all be bump buddies :) Xx

Jojolabobo- Thanks! I am hoping we all get our wishes really soon too. Last night was awful :( Hubby and I knew we needed to BD, but when it came time to we just looked at each other and said 'this sucks!' How on earth can we keep it fun when it is so tiring?!?! :shrug: I would love to just 'not think about it and fall pregnant' like people say we should do... harder said than done!

I know exactly what you mean!! How are we supposed to stop bding from being a chore when after a busy day when your exahusted thats exactly what it is!! When the the truth of the matter is if it wasn't for baby making you wouldn't be doing it!

I can't stand people who tell you to 'relax it will happen' don't they realise that that advice is only good for people who have been ttc under a year, who have nothing wrong but the stress of ttc preventing them from getting pregnant. When there is something physically wrong with you no amount of 'relaxing' is going to help.

I spent last night lieing in bed not sleeping becuase I couldn't stop thinking how insanely jealouse I was of anyone who just 'gets pregnant'. Sometimes the unfairness of the situation just gets too much for me! So glad I have you girls to talk to :hugs:

Drives me absolutly insane.
And whatever anyone says it doesnt change how we feel!
Test was the same this morning driving me mad! Xx

That sucks about your test Becca... still in with a chance though. :hugs:

I had a temp dip this morning right on schedule according to my last 2 FF charts... FX for a positive OPK tonight.

Came home and did my OKP tests - a digital and a strip one... Big smiley face on the digital and the second line darker than the control line... def both a positive! Time to BD tonight, tomorrow and next day... :happydance:

Came home and did my OKP tests - a digital and a strip one... Big smiley face on the digital and the second line darker than the control line... def both a positive! Time to BD tonight, tomorrow and next day... :happydance:

Brilliant brilliant :)
Good luck! And hope you get it this month! Xxx

Hi ladies. Am back ready to take on a fight for TTC when my period returns. Was going to try soy isoflavones (natures clomid). But wanted to ask have any women here taken them as ive just read taking them when you have pcos can cause more cysts to form on your ovaries thus making your fertility lower. Surely some women with pcos have to have a success story somewhere using them!! Thanks

Hey girlies! How are you both today xx

Hi hi, im good thank you how are you??

Well turns out i had a chemical pregnancy, the tests got darker then lighter :(
but im glad as atleast i concieved :) I have been adviced by gp to stop taking opks and to just make sure i bd 2-3 times a week, as it has been putting a lot of strain on me (getting obsessed) so relaxing from now. Also not buying pregnancy tests until i am late - but as i dont know when im ovulating i wont know when im due on, so hopefully i will hold out for a long time.

But.... as i think i have had afew chemicals recently (faint positives before) i have done a lil research and i am taking low dose aspirin daily, 75mg a day (looks v good) it it suppose to: suppress natural killer cells in the uterus, it also improves blood flow to the ovaries, improving follicle development, and improves blood flow to the uterus, improving the quality of the uterine lining. This increases the odds that implantation will be successful. Also, during pregnancy, it will help to prevent mc or fetal demise in those prone to blood clots. Having blood clots form in the placenta and/or umbilical cord in the cause of many of these pg losses.

and i am also starting to take vitamin b6

Hope these will help me and also help you too :)

Hi ladies. Am back ready to take on a fight for TTC when my period returns. Was going to try soy isoflavones (natures clomid). But wanted to ask have any women here taken them as ive just read taking them when you have pcos can cause more cysts to form on your ovaries thus making your fertility lower. Surely some women with pcos have to have a success story somewhere using them!! Thanks

Hello, glad your back :) and we will win this fight.
How are you?
i havent heard of them although i have heard of soy- i am just taking the aspirin and b6 for now and hope to get results soon,
Have you got these ready? xxxx

Hello, glad your back :) and we will win this fight.
How are you?
i havent heard of them although i have heard of soy- i am just taking the aspirin and b6 for now and hope to get results soon,
Have you got these ready? xxxx

No we havent got them ready. I did have the mirena inserted but my body totally rejected it and has expelled. Waiting for the next normal cycle to start and my gynae is going to let us have a round on clomid since it did us wonders with conceiving our son! How are you Becca? Xx

Hi ladies. I would like to join your thread. I was diagnosed with PCOS 19 years ago. I am currently ttc and low carb. Me: 36 DH: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->