PCOS and ttc ladies

Hi Jillie89 thats is very good news about you and ovulatimg :) you must feel so good! And twins now that would be be double good, did the dr say coz it was so high? And so sorry to hear about your husband but fx for you , hopefully your good news will over power his :)are you feeling lucky?
Iv ovulated waiting for results, I did a test yday dont know wat to think
Im either 6-9dpo- dnt understand opk
Ive attached the original and a tweaked, what you think

Yeah - he said with those levels, it isn't usual to see multiples. A lady we know fell pregnant with triplets taking the 300mg - but I don't think her hubby had a sperm issue... lucky things.

Felt lucky the past 2 cycles but got BFNs. So I just don't know this time round. It is so hard to stay positive but not get hopes up too... Its like hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Cant see your attachment... :shrug:

Ohhh thats good triplets would be super hard work I bet! I know I hate feeling lucky and getting the bfn :( are you using anything to check for o?

Sorry they must of not attached for some reason ill try again

Well have to keep eachother updatedxx

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 9
  • attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi Jillie & Becca,

Jillie congrats on the Ovulation!! That's brilliant news!! Sorry about DH SA but as long as the ones that are there have got good mobility it only takes one :sperm: to make a baby so don't count yourself out! I will be keeping everythign crossed for you hun you really deserve a BFP!!

Becca is that a postive OPT but you think your 6dpo? Did you have temps or anything to confirm what you think was the O 6 days ago. I have heard cases of opt detecting early pregnancy, maybe do a test??

I'm sending soooo much :dust: to you girls!!

xx

Hi jojo how areyou? Have younstarted ttc since od?
Thats a hpt- got a positive opk 6 days before,
Fingers crossed although done a digi n got negative
Xxxxx

Hi Jillie & Becca,

Jillie congrats on the Ovulation!! That's brilliant news!! Sorry about DH SA but as long as the ones that are there have got good mobility it only takes one :sperm: to make a baby so don't count yourself out! I will be keeping everythign crossed for you hun you really deserve a BFP!!

Becca is that a postive OPT but you think your 6dpo? Did you have temps or anything to confirm what you think was the O 6 days ago. I have heard cases of opt detecting early pregnancy, maybe do a test??

I'm sending soooo much :dust: to you girls!!

xx

Thanks Jojolabobo... we are crossing everything too. Hoping we all get our BFPs soon! (This month would be perfect) 2 friends of mine just announced they were pregnant yesterday and today... and others are putting their pregnant belly pics on facebook saying how great they are feeling being pregnant... I spent a while crying this arve :(

Oww! for some reason my computer wont let me open the picture to get a closer look!! Stupid thing!! It's probably to early for a digi at 6 dpo so I wouldn't worry about a digi being negative. What brand did you use? Have you thought about getting the clear blue one tht you can take 4 days before your period is due??

Yep I've started, had my first natural AF on 25th Jan! And then got a positive OPK on 6th Feb but so far no tempreture rise so I'm a bit confused.

xx

Aww Jillie! :hugs: Its soo hard when everyone around you seems to be getting preg so easily! I know my SIL in preg at the moment and althougth I love her and I am happy for her there is still that horrible empty feeling of WHY isn't it me yet! Just keep everything crossed hun! I know it will be you putting bump pics on facebook before you know it!! xx

I really look forward to the day when I can announce we are finally having a little one and putting my 'fat' belly up for the world to see. I get emotional thinking of how good it will actually feel when it does happen.

I know what you mean! I've planned out exactly what I'm going to put as my facebook status the day that I can finally put a scan picture up on facebook! Sometimes when I feel really really down at ttc I just sit and plan all the things I'm going to do, what I'm going to put on facebook, my baby shower, how I'll tell people, how I'll decorate the nursery! It shouldn't help but some how it always does!

Have you ever heard of the chinese theory that durign the 2ww you should visualise being pregnant and it helps your body to concieve! It's probably all baloney but I'm willing to try anyting at this stage lol! x

I know what you mean! I've planned out exactly what I'm going to put as my facebook status the day that I can finally put a scan picture up on facebook! Sometimes when I feel really really down at ttc I just sit and plan all the things I'm going to do, what I'm going to put on facebook, my baby shower, how I'll tell people, how I'll decorate the nursery! It shouldn't help but some how it always does!

Have you ever heard of the chinese theory that durign the 2ww you should visualise being pregnant and it helps your body to concieve! It's probably all baloney but I'm willing to try anyting at this stage lol! x

Hi Jojolabobo i think i spoke to you on the other thread as we are both in our first cycle since OD - i thought i would butt in as i do the exact same - i even look on you tube for ideas of how to tell the parents as well.....we have to keep our brains occupied otherwise we go mad :wacko:

Lucasmum2b - Thought I recognised you :) How are you feeling since your OD? You on your first natural cycle??

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does it! I've got soo much planned already! Like you said it keeps our minds busy (and we definately need that) also takes our focus a bit of ttc which can become kind of all consuming! Also I don't know about you but when I do it I tell myself its because I'm working towards an achieveable goal! It might not be this month or next but it is going to happen one day so its ok to be prepared! xx

Lucasmum2b - Thought I recognised you :) How are you feeling since your OD? You on your first natural cycle??

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does it! I've got soo much planned already! Like you said it keeps our minds busy (and we definately need that) also takes our focus a bit of ttc which can become kind of all consuming! Also I don't know about you but when I do it I tell myself its because I'm working towards an achieveable goal! It might not be this month or next but it is going to happen one day so its ok to be prepared! xx

yes first natural cycle just waiting to test (testing 14 Feb) i have ovulated as well which im really pleased with without chlomid...i hate this 2ww wait it just drags and drags.

when are you testing?

This month i have definately tried to picture myself pregnant :)

x

Our nursery is already set up and decorated. We have a document on our computer with the names picked out and our announcement post all ready to go... all we need to do is make that baby...

Wow Jillie! You have your nursery painted go you! I only have a cot so far and a bottom draw of lil baby bits I've started collecting! FX'd we will both get that missing piece of the puzzle very soon!

Lucusmum - Wow thats only 2 days are you excited? Have you been symptom spotting?? I think I am going to test from 28th Feb as that is 2 weeks from when I should have ovulated according to OPK. I'm just going to put the wacky temps down to lack of experince with temping and also staying at my MIL for a few days and her house is freezing! I woke up like an icecal some days and that has got to affect it!

Oh on the organised front I also have spreadsheets of things I need to buy, how much the cost etc. And I've planned for my nursery to be pastel colours with Humphreys Corner for a theme! xx

Hi Jilli - remember me, i contacted you re the OD - i have my nursery decorated as well (only because we moved last year) and thought we would paint it and carpet it all ready, we even have a black out blind already. Only a blank canvas with white walls and cream carpets though. i also have a list of items and costs that are required. See girls we are so prepared we just need our BFP.

not that excited i started testing at 10dpo and so far BFN. Today i feel cramps coming on but the good news is that i have had a natural cycle and natural ovulation. The FS has only given me 3 months to get pregnant otherwise we are starting IVF in April - very nervous about IVF!

x

Oww! for some reason my computer wont let me open the picture to get a closer look!! Stupid thing!! It's probably to early for a digi at 6 dpo so I wouldn't worry about a digi being negative. What brand did you use? Have you thought about getting the clear blue one tht you can take 4 days before your period is due??

Yep I've started, had my first natural AF on 25th Jan! And then got a positive OPK on 6th Feb but so far no tempreture rise so I'm a bit confused.

xx

It is a frer so will try another tomorrow with fmu, will be 10-13 dpo

Ohh yaaay natural af :) looking good! Shows its working, as for opk looks like goodnews if o hasn't happened atleast your body is trying, but for temping I have no idea about that sadly I will look into it for next month
Are you taking the positive opk as o?
Xxxx

Yeah for this month i will assume that I O'd after the positive OPK, and I'll start testing on 28th which is 2 weeks after. But I'm also aware that my body could still be out of wack from OD so will not be too stressed if nothing comes of it, at least I know my body is trying to do the right thing. I'm thinking about doing Soy next month.

I'm new to temping too, this is my first month and they say it takes a couple of months to get the hang of it so I'm not too worried that its not showing an O just yet.

Becca I will be keeping my fingers crossed so tightly for you tomorrow, 10dpo is when you are supposed to get the accurate result with FRER from! Keep us updated! xx

Lucasmum2b and Jojolabobo - We moved a year and a half ago in the house we bought. Set one room especially for a nursery. Our friends, we have watched get pregnant and have babies around us so they have given us a heap of things ready to go - cot, bassinet, change table, glider/breastfeeding chair, large toys like bouncers, etc, etc. Got air conditioning installed too so the room temp can be controlled. Our room is literally full. It has the jungle curtains and stickers up as well as a big wall feature that has "We made a wish and you came true" on it. Probably gave us back luck to set it up, but I wasn't going to pass up fantastic things we would need for future babies - so bought thing on sale, or happily accepted things people offered us. And doing the little things in the room kept me thinking about the future. When we finally do end up pregnant (fingers crossed it happens), then we wont have a lot of things to get that will cost us a fortune all in one go. These drs visits, drugs and everything is what is costing us so much at the moment. :cry:

Yeah for this month i will assume that I O'd after the positive OPK, and I'll start testing on 28th which is 2 weeks after. But I'm also aware that my body could still be out of wack from OD so will not be too stressed if nothing comes of it, at least I know my body is trying to do the right thing. I'm thinking about doing Soy next month.

I'm new to temping too, this is my first month and they say it takes a couple of months to get the hang of it so I'm not too worried that its not showing an O just yet.

Becca I will be keeping my fingers crossed so tightly for you tomorrow, 10dpo is when you are supposed to get the accurate result with FRER from! Keep us updated! xx

Will deffiantly keep you all updated i have everything crossed too!
And yes i agree, not to worry aslong as you know your body is going to right way, im sure yourll get the bfp in no time :)
and hopefully you wont need to get used to temping as hopefully you will have your lucky bfp this month!
Well done :) you have come a long way, and seem to be coping v well.:thumbup:

I will try the temping next month if needed.

Also yes i have also heard about soy- another one which i have read about if cough medicine making the ewcm a lot more watery and more of it, making it easier for the sperm to travel- i did test it this month around the time i ovulated as i had a cough and i did notice a lot more ewcm than usual :) but the cough medicine needs to be the one with the guifensin in.

An ingredient in certain cough medicines, guaifenesin, could, in theory, help you to get pregnant by thinning your cervical mucus.

which i find very interesting- read up if you havent already- cant do much harm i hope! i just bought the cheap version from home bargains for a pound and seemed to do the job- whether its helped i will soon find out :)

Xxxxxx:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->