PCOS and TTC Naturally..... :/

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi there ladies :hi:

I am currently a member of the WTT group as me and OH weren't planning on TTC until May/June, But after our visit to the Gynaecologist/Fertility Clinic today it turns out I may be joining you all in the TTC group a lot sooner than we had planned to. Has the consultant wants us to TTC naturally with PCOS for several months!! I wasn't happy about this but we don't have much of a choice :cry:

When I handed my appointment card into the receptionist at the desk she booked me in and told me that my next appointment with them for fertility help would be 9th October 2014!! :cry:

We did want to try for a Spring or summer baby ideally due my OH job as he is away for a long time at work in Nov/Dec/Jan and he wants to be more around and involved as he can to help. Turns out that we cant really time it so easy. The only way we can have a spring/summer baby for 2015 now is do what the Gynaecologist as suggested to us. My OH thinks we should ditch the condoms from now on and TTC... Sorry TMI

As anyone with PCOS every tried to TTC natural and/or have conceived naturally? And is anyone currently TTC naturally with PCOS? :flower:

I did try for a long time I weed on sticks checked my cm and did temping, but for me I only ever got pregnant withy clomid.
So good luck if you ovulate on your own you might have better luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->