Pcos buddies?

Mornin
Cape, hows u. Is it af or has it gone now?
Kate, yeh if it sorts ur lp out n u havnt had any side effects n u dont get a bfp, then wud b gd to try it again nex mth, ur on 50mg arnt u.
Well had chest xray yday, got to go docs on mon/tue to see how it was. Goin to spend day at my mums today.
Hope everyone else is ok.
Vic x

cant beat a bit of home comforts from the parents :) hope you have a nice day vic. Yeah I was taking 50mg, ive only got another 5 tablets left now enough for a 2nd cycle if no bfp x

Hey ladies!

Wanna-- excited to see if your lp lengthens... And I swear by preseed!!! I hope this is your bfp month!

Gah I wasn't done!

Cape-- been checking out your chart... Temp back up! Still looks good to me. You testing again tomorrow? Fx!!

Afm still no idea when dh will be home. I'm going crazy.

Mornin
Kate, well hope thismth works for u n u wont need nexs mths clomid.
Afm, Dpo13 so af shud b here in nex 2 days, not lookin forward to it as last mths was very painful. Well went mums yday which is a 2 hr drive, i drove my sis n niece, had a gd time, went out for dinner. Well the 2hr drive home wasnt gd, was feelin really sick n had tummy cramps, not af ones. Well dropped them off n drove another hr as was doin some babysittin, on the way had to stop n be sick for about 10 mins, didnt wanna let the family down, so stil babysat, was sick 4 more times. Didnt get home til 2.30 n i feel dreadful. I have fibromyalgia, n bein ill with the cold n cough hasnt helped it n now this sickness thing, im not feelin great at all.
Sorry for the whinge. I no its nothin to do with ttc lol.
Vic x

you dont need to apologise vic, itd good te vent now and again, i hope your right and i wont need next months, i o'd on cd20 (i think) and i bd on cd19,20 and 21 just incase! so i think ive covered all basis lol
Any news cape?
x

Tested this morning...thought I saw a line, freaked and made DH go out and get a digi...and clear "not pregnant"... Ugh

Cape-- wish you had posted a pic! Digis aren't near as sensitive as lots of others. What kind did you use?? Seriously, most women use digis to confirm after their lines have gotten dark!

Hi ladies,

Cape - I hope you get your bfp! You're not out til AF shows up :)

Ok ladies, I'm seriously questioning my basel thermometer... It seems like my temps are the same. example I took my temp today late, by an hour, and I took 1/10 off for each 30mins. Now me being me I took my temp later on just to see if there was a difference and it was the same as this morning. idk, maybe I shouldn't do that, but I would think my temp would rise during the day. Then sometimes I retake a bit later and then I see it and then sometimes it's the same. Does it sound like I should look into getting another one?

Hippie-- if your temp later on in the day is the same as first thing in the morning, I would look into getting a new one or replacing the battery.

BFP!!! Took another this morning and sure enough clear as day "pregnant"

Bloods this morning at 11am to confirm...

I know it might sound crazy but I brought a HPT to work to test one more time before my appointment just to be sure.

Omg cape thats fantasic our first bfp on this thread. Jus readin back ur posts, So only havin one follical didnt make a difference. N ur first mth on clomid too, well done hun, very happy for u, a happy n healthy 9 mths to u n ur oh x

BFP!!! Took another this morning and sure enough clear as day "pregnant"

Bloods this morning at 11am to confirm...

I know it might sound crazy but I brought a HPT to work to test one more time before my appointment just to be sure.

Congrats hun!!!!

Gahhh cape!!! Sooo excited for you!!! Told you those damns digis aren't as sensitive! HUGE congrats!!

Hi,

I was diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago, and have been trying for 3 years and have been going thought all the exams since January to find that I am PCOS. During my HSG they also discovered I had uterus didelphys and a longitudinal vaginal septum which was removed in August. So not only do I have PCOS I have to worry about what side AF is coming from because I have two uterus. After the surgery clearance I went back to fertility clinic and they started me in gonal f 62.5 which I just finished yesterday at cd 10 (started on cd 3) and it looks like everythin is good to go because I have my ovitrelle shot tonight and have my IUI scheduled on Thursday! Hoping that the smaller uterus and everything doesn't Lessen my chances. Thouht it would be good to find a buddy on here because I am not sure my friends get it and I would rather keep my business to myself but need to vent and discuss (only natural).

I am also going through all of this is France so it is extra frustrating because I don't always understand what is going on.

Any buddies would be greatly appreciated!

KK

It's been so quiet on here! I hope everyone is doing well. It's been slow my way. But we got news on dh's retirement date. We will officially be civilians on December 30, and he will hopefully be home November 20. Hopefully this is the last cycle I actually o on my own and it be a waste! Still waiting to o this cycle. Bored!

Hey
Yeh it is very quiet on here.
Kmr, thats great ur hubby will b home soon bet u cant wait.
Kate, hows ur cycle doin, u been testin yet.
Cape, hows it goin, u gettin any preg symptoms yet.
Hippi, hows the temps goin, u got urself a new thermometer.
Kk74, how did ur iui go, hope it went all ok. Where r u originally from if ur not french.
Afm, im cd 6, takin last clomid today, iv been ok this time, no side effects, so thats gd.
Vic x

hi ladies...
vic - good luck this cycle, how've you been feeling on the clomid this time?
Kmr - awesome news on your hubby's retirement..you'll be on your 1st 2ww before you know it :)
cape - hope your ok and arent too ill with the pregnancy, when are you due?
Any news from hb? not seen her around for a while, hope shes ok.
AFM - 9dpo today and im determined not to test untill im offically late at 15dpo which will be next saturday, its going to be a long wait lol i just hope (if nothing else) i get a longer lp by taking clomid....please let this be my turn! 2.5 years is such a long time :(

xx

hi ladies!

I got home from being out of the area the past two days. I did have a positive OPK a few days ago, but my temps don't seem to agree so I have no clue. I guess we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->