PCOS Club!

how's everyone today?:flower:

The :witch: is due for me today.
i'm feeling ok about it though:thumbup:
hope fully it'll start soon and then i can start a new cycle, and metformin :thumbup:

:dust::hug::dust:

Hey Ladies,

The :witch: caught up with me today, bang on time so no Valentines conception for me....was sure it was a sign! :cry:

We only have 2 months left on clomid & I'm really feeling the pressure.....Its our wedding anniversary at the end of this month so maybe we'll get a :bfp: for that instead :winkwink:

xx

Hi Maria - Nope, no scan since the OD... no bloods test, no advice... no nothing!! don't really understand the point in the surgery if the docs don't follow anything up to see if it has worked :(
That's my moan out of the way - I would recommend that you ask your consultant for bloods after to see if ovulation is occuring, I'd give anythingg for a bit of positive news atm.
Good luck for 5th
xx

Hi Everyone, may i join you?

I have PCOS, trying for two yrs, had a gyno appt in feb who said oh needed SA and im having my bloods done that was 9th feb Not had any results but due back to the gyno on thurs for results. Really worried not sure what to expect. Was told at the last meeting I would go straight in for Lap and Dye and OD and by pass clomid. But need to see consultant first on thursday to check OH results. I cant get it out my head im sooo worried about it but feel like im just being over emotional!

Any how,CD42 no pos OPK no BFP no sign of AF!! Not happy.

Sorry for the moan!

Baby dust to all!

Aw Jennie, what a nightmare, its the waiting around for all these things to happen that makes it all seem even worse. You never know this may be your cycle and you wont need to worry about all those problems. Are you going to have your blocked tube treated??

Lea - so sorry the :witch: came, what a nightmare ... i really cant imagine trying for 8 years although i know what you mean when you cant see it happening ... i feel the same, like you look into your future and cant "see it" ... I bet you are the queen of picking yourself up and carrying on, i really hope the FS will be able to find out what the problem is and solve it easily for you chick.

Ive been referred to have a laparoscopy to check my tubes and for endometriosis etc ... im glad i can have one more go at the clomid in the meantime though, especially as husband heard the FS say we have to have lots of :sex:, im not going to tell him when im ovulating so he doesnt feel the pressure!!

It WILL happen for us and soon enough we will be seeing our :bfp: probably when we least expect it if Sarah and Becca are anything to go by from the OBND thread!!!!

Big hugs chick xxxx

Hey Clo

I'm keeping my PMA.. CD2 & fighting tooth and nail for that BFP for my bday in April..
I have to hun, When you hit a brick wall, and knock yourself down you have to find a way to pick yourself back up and keep going.. So many bad things have happened, but i'm still here fighting.. so i guess i am a fighter.. I do like to think ma mum is watching over me too... she gave me my little boy the first time around, just after she passed away.. she will do it agn..

Cnt wait for FS appt, i did phone doc today but nothing done yet too early:dohh: she did say wed.

Hope your lapa goes ok, fx everythings cool there.. 3rd time lucky girl.. 3 & 7 r my lucky numbers, ill borrow you the 3 for luck:hugs:
Yeh best to keep DH in the dark, just let him have fun then hes not thinking.. its hard for us bcos its our body.. anyway keep the PMA and ready for the nx round.. :hugs:

Hi All

I got my crosshairs on FF this morning so fingers crossed i still ovulated on my own, just on the second try!! Yay!

Lea, my lucky numbers are 4 and 7!! Yes next cycle will be clomid #3 so hope its a lucky one (if no luck this cycle!). You certainly are a fighter, i guess its the only way to be ... and I bet you mum is watching you and helping you :friends:

McMummy - oh no what an evil :witch: you'll have to have some birthday :sex: instead for the next time round, good luck!

Kazza - i think it depends what they find, as with me they said its no point in wasting your 6 goes of clomid if say your tubes are blocked so it probably a good thing that they are taking it seriously and getting you some good help. Let us know what happen chick

xxxx

I have PCOS, trying for two yrs, had a gyno appt in feb who said oh needed SA and im having my bloods done that was 9th feb Not had any results but due back to the gyno on thurs for results. Really worried not sure what to expect. Was told at the last meeting I would go straight in for Lap and Dye and OD and by pass clomid. But need to see consultant first on thursday to check OH results. I cant get it out my head im sooo worried about it but feel like im just being over emotional!

Sorry for the moan!

Baby dust to all!

Hiya,

Ive had 5 cycles on Clomid and one on the injectables. And although I had mature follicles, still no confirmed ovulation because of the thick capsule on the ovaries. Im having the OD done in a few days and really wish I had it done right away, before putting my body through all these hormones!

Best of luck for your appointment. When is it?

Clo_mid - fingers crossed you caught the egg! :thumbup:

Thanks Maria!!

I think thats why they told me to stop the clomid for now and wait for the lap to rule out any other problems!!

The things we do for a :baby: when some people find it so easy is amazing!

xxxx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your responses! Good luck to all! I will stalk you all now to see how your all getting on, so nice to talk to talk to people who understand how you feel.

Maria good luck with the od let me no how you get on Hun!

My appt is tomorrow at 1.40 fingers crossed all ok and deffo get the green light for od!

Hi all

I just got off the phone to the hospital and my first FS appointment is booked in for the 1st of April! I have no idea what the 1st appointment is going to be like but I do feel positive that things are starting to move forward!

Have to up my dose of metformin to twice a day tomorrow, really feel like things are starting to move forward, so fx

Hi all

I just got off the phone to the hospital and my first FS appointment is booked in for the 1st of April! I have no idea what the 1st appointment is going to be like but I do feel positive that things are starting to move forward!

Have to up my dose of metformin to twice a day tomorrow, really feel like things are starting to move forward, so fx
YAY for the appointment!! I have to wait like forever and a day for mine.
how much met are you going to be taking now?

Hi All

I got my crosshairs on FF this morning so fingers crossed i still ovulated on my own, just on the second try!! Yay!

FX's for the natural ovulation!!!!

Sorry for the moan!

Baby dust to all!
Been there with the long cycles and no AF!
I hope you get the answers you need on thursday
and WELCOME:flower:

Hey Ladies,

The :witch: caught up with me today, bang on time so no Valentines conception for me....was sure it was a sign! :cry:

We only have 2 months left on clomid & I'm really feeling the pressure.....Its our wedding anniversary at the end of this month so maybe we'll get a :bfp: for that instead :winkwink:

xx
BOOOO to the :witch:
Sometimes I think its harder when you really feel like it is your month this time and than nothing

So my chart is super confusing me!! I hate that it went down and just kept going.
I hope it goes back up otherwise its gonna tell me that I didnt O.
ugh!

YAY for the appointment!! I have to wait like forever and a day for mine.
how much met are you going to be taking now?

I will be taking 1000mg of met as of tomorrow, then the following thursday have to take another tablet a day so will be 1500MG

Does anyone have any advise on what I should expect on my first appointment?

NG - implantation dip? Although it does look like the temp has gone down gradually rather than dipped. I hope it goes right back up tomorrow.

Wanna - I think they will start with bloods and scans for you and your OH's sperm test. Is he coming with you? Then based on that they will decide whether to open you up and check your tubes or try Clomid.

Not long to wait now! I had my OD booked about 5 weeks ago and it's come round soooo quickly :thumbup:

It's always good to know that things are finally moving and you are getting closer and closer to your BFP :thumbup:

MariaF - thanks for the info. I've had blood tests and scans done already - guess they will just repeat?!

My OH will be coming with me, bless him he wants to come to every appointment, which is a good thing as this all affects him too.

Wannabe - make sure you write a list of questions down you want to ask, i always find that once im in there my mind goes blank!!

Hopefully they will be able to give you clomid or similar to help your ovulation? That tends to be the first line of attack for most people.

Good luck xxxx

Thanks Clo that is an excellent suggestion, will definately do that.
I am guessing they will also want to know what my cycle is like and last AF etc. will make notes beforehand so I forget nothing he he

Hiya does anyone no what the normal testosterone level should be?

Apparently i have shown high LH/FSH ratio and serum testosterone is 3.5??

Hi girls, i'm a newbie!! I suffer with PCOS also i'm 25 my DH is 32 we got married July 2010 and have been properly TTC from Jan 2011. My DH had a SA ( sperm analysis) done to find it came back no sperm. So devastating! waiting for another on the 22nd of this month and we've been so anxious. Has anyone else went through similar experience?

Hi girls, i'm a newbie!! I suffer with PCOS also i'm 25 my DH is 32 we got married July 2010 and have been properly TTC from Jan 2011. My DH had a SA ( sperm analysis) done to find it came back no sperm. So devastating! waiting for another on the 22nd of this month and we've been so anxious. Has anyone else went through similar experience?

Hi I'm picking up oh sperm analy tomorrow if I find out anything that might be of use to you I will let you no. I too am 25 PCOS sufferer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->