• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS Club!

Hey sma1588
I am also taking soy this cycle. I actually just took my last set of pills this morning. I hope i get another O naturally. Are you taking any thing else with yours.

redrose....
the only other things i take is the metformin,prenatels,and starting the soy tonight. and reeeeealy crossing my fingers i O and have somewhat of a short cycle..have you taken the soy before? r u taking anything else?

Oh I know the feeling. My sister got married 11 months ago, got pregnant within two months and her due date is tomorrow! I am assuming that is why I am so irritable today.
And my friend is pregnant and she is due Aug 9th.
One of the girls I work with hooked up with her boyfriend as soon as he got out of prison (yeah, tell me about it), got pregnant within a month, and she brought him in for me to see....I can never turn down a chance to see and hold a baby lol.
One of my manager's daughters just had her baby boy and brought him into the store for all of us to see.
So needless to say, I am a bit emotional and annoyed at all that is going on around me.

I had 2 + OPKs, one was 3 days ago and the other was 2 days ago, yesterday's was negative. If I remember correctly, you usually O about 12-48 hours after your first OPK...meaning I would have ovulated yesterday. But I am looking on the upside and hoping that I will ovulate today and have that wonderful big temp spike tomorrow morning. All day today I have had cramps but they have not been on any specific side. I am worried because these cramps feel like AF cramps and I usually get them just before :witch: comes. Ugh...days like these, I just want to crawl in a hole and die because of all the frustrations I feel. I am glad we have each other's shoulder to cry on.

Yep...we are all here..:hugs: to you.I never used to cramps on a specific side either.Just a general cramping in the lower abdomen around the possible ov time.Maybe this is it for you.I think u have ovulated and in the post ovulation wait. FX'd!!!!:thumbup:

Courtney - Keeping my fingers crossed that you O this cycle!!! :)

red rose - You know you can still lose weight and not cut things totally out of your diet. You should still eat carbs, but just stick to the healthy ones. My doctor suggested to me to follow the GI diet, and after the first week even though I didnt lose very much, I felt so much better. Healthier and more energy.

jwelmel - for me the eating issue is boredom. If I am sitting at home doing nothing but watch TV, I am always in the kitchen looking for food.

As for me....I think AF is on her way :(
I was hoping that I wouldnt have to go past 1 year TTC, but once I move onto te next cycle it will be month 13

Hi NG...i love hogging too...depression,boredom...food is the answer....now how are u supposed to lose weight with that:dohh:.However Oh has been dragging me for a walk.I hope it helps. Please dont lose heart...like my mum said...its just gods way of doing things.And maybe some years later we might just look back and say..it was all for good.I could not find better solace or explanation.:Hugs:

yeah I am trying to get motivated to start working out again. I cleaned out my basement.....I have my videos and my wii ready to go....I just have to do it.

I became so lazy after shattering my leg that I got used to not moving.....now I just gotta get off my ass!!! I just gotta think that it will get me my baby

hey jewl.....
im doing ok just trying to get the hang of taking my pills on time and taking them everyday...although i finally got what i wanted (AF) now i want it to go away..it hurts sooo bad but i know im on my way to a bfp hopefully and i wont mind the pain from that. as far as dropping the weight i had lost a few lbs like maybe 4 and it just seems to stay there. im not so happy about not dropping it fast but it hasnt went up so thats good. i think the provera made me want more sweets and stuff to so that doesnt help

Hey AF for us is celebration(pathetic:dohh:)...i know the feeling.Im trying to lose too.Just dont let binging once in a while bother you.As long as u eat a lot of veggies..and healthy stuff.Im not much help there as ive not been having much progress in that direction.Welcome to the soy cycle.Im on my last day of soy too.Now the wait begins ...to ovulation.:sleep:

Hey Jewlmel,

I know how you are feeling about the weight lose stuff. It can be hard. I am struggling every day with mine but I keep telling my self the will be no baby if I don't do this. I have cut out a lot of things. Carbs, Sugars, Caffiene, etc. Bascially I went a no P, B, S diet. I cant have any thing that starts with those letters. I am donig good so far. I wish I had more time for excerising casuse with PCOS I know if you excersie it makes you feel really great plus it helps with lowing your insulin levels.

And you are right we do have each other. I hope this helps you. Oh and I have been doing this for about 5 weeks and have lost an amazing 12 pounds. I weigh in on mondays I think we all sould report are loses on mondays. What do you girls think.

Hey..girl...last day of soy...fingers crossed.:thumbup::thumbup:Ovulation...when will u turn up...if there is any this month.I still havent gotten around to temping...have 2 exams this month and my sleeping habits are erratic...have u started today.Oh god...how else can we confirm ovulation without charting.

Welcome...to all the new ladies...all of us in the journey to a bfp:hugs:..let it happen soon

yeah I am trying to get motivated to start working out again. I cleaned out my basement.....I have my videos and my wii ready to go....I just have to do it.

I became so lazy after shattering my leg that I got used to not moving.....now I just gotta get off my ass!!! I just gotta think that it will get me my baby

Now there u r making effort...i controlled urges it all morning and cooked some turkey for dinner and have only some left for dinner.Ate everything else.:dohh:

I am having ribs for dinner.....not very diet friendly....but SOOOOOO good :)

I wish soy worked for me :(

Maybe it works only for norma ladies...not pcos..im just trying it cos dr wont try a cycle of clomid and i just wanted to see whether i can ovulate sooner...have a regular cycle,instead of 40-50 day cycles.

have u tried softcups and preseed.heard some good things abt it.

Maybe it works only for norma ladies...not pcos..im just trying it cos dr wont try a cycle of clomid and i just wanted to see whether i can ovulate sooner...have a regular cycle,instead of 40-50 day cycles.

Not sure....i definitely tried it before I knew I had PCOS because I hated Oing at like CD21.

I tried 100mg and didnt even O at all that cycle
I tried 200mg and I spotted for pretty much the entire cycle (38 days)

I am thinking of trying conceive plus one, because I dont get much EWCM, and I think reg lube gives me YI (for those days when we are not baby making).
I dont know if I can be bothered with softcups. I dont think I could get one in without standing up, but if I stand right away then it just all runs out of me LOL

Hey Sma- I am taking a butt load of other things. They seem to be working so far so I will keep at it until I get my BFP or notice that they are not working any more.

Hey Jewlmel- How have you been. Yeap today is the last day of soy. I didn't temp today cause I over sleep thats what I get for getting to sleep any ways. Well I have decided to queit my second job YAH!!!!!!. My bills are all paid off and I think that may be one reason I have not gotten my BFP casue of lack of sleep. Well last night was my last night. So I will start temping in the am when I get up to go to work.
Hey did you notice any symptoms with soy. I think I had hot flashes but wont know for sure if that is what caused them until later this week. Hey have you tried EPO.

Not sure....i definitely tried it before I knew I had PCOS because I hated Oing at like CD21.

I tried 100mg and didnt even O at all that cycle
I tried 200mg and I spotted for pretty much the entire cycle (38 days)

I am thinking of trying conceive plus one, because I dont get much EWCM, and I think reg lube gives me YI (for those days when we are not baby making).
I dont know if I can be bothered with softcups. I dont think I could get one in without standing up, but if I stand right away then it just all runs out of me LOL

All those doses dint work...u knw im really scared now.God help.
Ive not tried softcups either but just hoping to keep it all in.It flows out even without standing up.So considering that we may have only a few good fellas we had to fix that prob.:blush:

Hey NGRidley,
I had the same problem tha you have with little CM. So I ask my gyn doctor about it and she told me to try evening Primrose Oil(EPO). So I went and got some. You have to take it for a hole cycle first then the next cycle you take until the end of your O. I love it. It has helped so much with CM and around O time I get a butt load of EWCM. I take three caps a day 1300mg each cap.

I have ordered so soft cups to this cycle I hope they work and We get are BFP this month would that not be supper great.

Hey Sma- I am taking a butt load of other things. They seem to be working so far so I will keep at it until I get my BFP or notice that they are not working any more.

Hey Jewlmel- How have you been. Yeap today is the last day of soy. I didn't temp today cause I over sleep thats what I get for getting to sleep any ways. Well I have decided to queit my second job YAH!!!!!!. My bills are all paid off and I think that may be one reason I have not gotten my BFP casue of lack of sleep. Well last night was my last night. So I will start temping in the am when I get up to go to work.
Hey did you notice any symptoms with soy. I think I had hot flashes but wont know for sure if that is what caused them until later this week. Hey have you tried EPO.

Yeah...last day..been getting hot flashes but i think its the weather.
You know good sleep is key too...i also cut down my hours since may...thinking let that not be a reason.Sleep well..eat well...leave the rest to god.Dont know wat else to do:nope:
Havent tried EPO..wanted to..but already i am taking folic acid,vit b complex,fish oil,vit e and royal jelly.Once i stop soy will got back to AG(helped shorten my cycle by 2 weeks).Im not sure whether i want to try it.Maybe next cycle.I did use robitussin and did notice cm...not unusual from my regular.But was more watery.

I have ordered so soft cups to this cycle I hope they work and We get are BFP this month would that not be supper great.
Did u get that from the website.I have to do that too.I thought walmart sells those.But the one near us doesnt have that.

GL:thumbup: with the softcups.FX'd this is it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->