• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS Club!

Hey Jewlmel,
I have a question for you.

We started the same day. I am still on mine I have never been on my period this long. I am getting nerveous. What about you. How are you coming along with it so far.

Hey dear...mines stopped...nothing unusual.I dont think yours could be cos of soy.Mine last only 4..max 5 days.One extra day or two is normal..dont be worried.:hugs:

I am trying not to but I am still going and it is weird for me to be on this long. I am not giving up hope though.

Well...dont get stressed.I screw myself up getting stressed.i think it must be just a different cycle.it happens sometimes rite.:hugs:

yeah your right. Is it to late for me to start temping. I am on cd6.

I dont think so...i was planning ot do that from tom actually.When do u wake up.I was thinking of about 5am.

I will just be getting to bed at that time I was going to test around 9:30am. My work sechdule is going back to normal YAH!!!. I hate it when its all out of wack. Okay some help with this though. It has been like three years since I done this. Were should you test at orally or vaganlly. And what are you looking for.

I am not so great at this,cos last cycle was my first temping and i took it orally.But ive heard vaginally is more stable.Im a bit scared doing that incase i scratch something inside:haha:.
If you work shifts got to be tough huh...!!!I wish and pray we get some great news before fall.

I think we keep temping after 4 hours of solid sleep,first thing in the morn at the same time..even before getting out of bed /moving.And when u start getting ovulation cramps/opk +ve/ewcm,post which u know u ovulated which will be confirmed by 3 consecutive temp rises in the chart...some people get an implantation dip in the dpo...and if it keeps on rising and stays high above your normal temp for 18 days..u got urself a bfp.So basically we track whether ovulation has happened,how long the luteal phase is(anything less than 10 is a prob-luteal phase defect),and the signs of a bfp.
I got this book from the library...taking charge of your fertility by Toni weschler...very good book...lots of details on charting.

You can actually have as little as 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep and still be able to get an accurate reading.

And I am not taking my temp vaginally this cycle, but I will do it next time if I don't get a BFP this time around. To take it vaginally, you only have to put the tip of the thermometer in just a little bit.

i ladies,
i know im a little behind on this but i just found this thread. i have finally been sent to the endo after a yr and half off ttc and no periods on my own after b/c. i always have pain like cramps and the docs dont know y, i had a lap done and it came back normal..my gyn put me on a few differnt progestrins to get me to start but even that didnt work, it just made me gain weight and now im insulin restiant. have been told by the endo that usually with insulin resistance comes pcos but didnt test me for that. i have most of the symptoms for it such as the weight around the belly, skin tags that look like moles,my tummy is kinda hairy(ewww) no periods, no O. so i have been put on metformin 500 3x a day. ( although some times i forget 1)and also provera after the metformin didnt make me start. im finally on cd 1 today with really bad cramps and now a not so happy tummy...

question.............those of you on metformin about how long did it take to regulate ure cycles and did you notice ovulation? i dont know anybody who is taking it for the same reasons i am so any help would be great

Hey buddy..Just wanted to say a hi...hws d weight loss coming along...no idea on your question though.Maybe someone will help you on that.:thumbup:

Actually my digital bbt says only orally...can u use vaginally too then.Im still freaked out about putting it in.but since we put the AC on a lot cos of the hot weather that would be more reliable.Howre u doin..:flower: Courtney

Okay so vaginally it is then. I hope we all get are BFPs soon. I hope to see one this month with all this bleedy going on :rofl:. Okay next question were do I get a chart from. I am not paying for it either. I have found one but it doesn't have a cover line on it. So will it still be okay to use that one.

You know..the one we have in our tickers..fertilityfriend.com....its free...and now if you sign up...u will get to use the vip trial..where u can post all your symptoms and medications that u take etc.

Actually my digital bbt says only orally...can u use vaginally too then.Im still freaked out about putting it in.but since we put the AC on a lot cos of the hot weather that would be more reliable.Howre u doin..:flower: Courtney

I'm not sure on that one. I don't see why you couldn't :shrug:.

I am going to use mine vaginally next time...if needed...because I apparently sleep with my mouth open sometimes :haha:

Jwelmel I am doing ok. I am a bit bitchy today and I have had cramps all day :growlmad:. I am beginning to worry that this cycle is going to be like some of my cycles I had 2 years ago when my body would have everything going on to signal O and then I wouldn't O. I have had all the signs for O the last few days, and yet, my temp is still low and actually dropping farther and my cervix is now low and hard. Ugh...I guess no O for me this cycle. I was hoping that I would have something to look forward to while waiting for my FS appt.

Lol, and how are you doing? :flower:

Dats so hard:hugs:.. we r nowhere in the race without ovulation.I think the key to this is weight loss.
Im feeling pretty crappy too today...irritating colleague.She had an Ivf baby and even before i started ttc ,she was checking on my cycle and assuming i would need an IVF.I kind of feel all this is happening because she kind of wished it on me.I hope i could get pg without IUI.Some days are so hard.
I dont know whether u girls go thru this...but for me its emotional eating..i lose weight only if i feel good...ive been putting on more and more weight cos ive been so depressed cos of ttc and stuff.i just feel like crying.
I know all of us are in the same boat.:hugs:Atleast we have each other.

Jwelmel I am doing ok. I am a bit bitchy today and I have had cramps all day :growlmad:. I am beginning to worry that this cycle is going to be like some of my cycles I had 2 years ago when my body would have everything going on to signal O and then I wouldn't O. I have had all the signs for O the last few days, and yet, my temp is still low and actually dropping farther and my cervix is now low and hard. Ugh...I guess no O for me this cycle. I was hoping that I would have something to look forward to while waiting for my FS appt.

Lol, and how are you doing? :flower:

And how are your opks turning out.If u get every sign in the book and +ve opk..maybe u r ovulating...get to bd...:happydance:

Oh I know the feeling. My sister got married 11 months ago, got pregnant within two months and her due date is tomorrow! I am assuming that is why I am so irritable today.
And my friend is pregnant and she is due Aug 9th.
One of the girls I work with hooked up with her boyfriend as soon as he got out of prison (yeah, tell me about it), got pregnant within a month, and she brought him in for me to see....I can never turn down a chance to see and hold a baby lol.
One of my manager's daughters just had her baby boy and brought him into the store for all of us to see.
So needless to say, I am a bit emotional and annoyed at all that is going on around me.

I had 2 + OPKs, one was 3 days ago and the other was 2 days ago, yesterday's was negative. If I remember correctly, you usually O about 12-48 hours after your first OPK...meaning I would have ovulated yesterday. But I am looking on the upside and hoping that I will ovulate today and have that wonderful big temp spike tomorrow morning. All day today I have had cramps but they have not been on any specific side. I am worried because these cramps feel like AF cramps and I usually get them just before :witch: comes. Ugh...days like these, I just want to crawl in a hole and die because of all the frustrations I feel. I am glad we have each other's shoulder to cry on.

Hey Jewlmel,

I know how you are feeling about the weight lose stuff. It can be hard. I am struggling every day with mine but I keep telling my self the will be no baby if I don't do this. I have cut out a lot of things. Carbs, Sugars, Caffiene, etc. Bascially I went a no P, B, S diet. I cant have any thing that starts with those letters. I am donig good so far. I wish I had more time for excerising casuse with PCOS I know if you excersie it makes you feel really great plus it helps with lowing your insulin levels.

And you are right we do have each other. I hope this helps you. Oh and I have been doing this for about 5 weeks and have lost an amazing 12 pounds. I weigh in on mondays I think we all sould report are loses on mondays. What do you girls think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->