PCOS Club!

Hi Kazz. I finished a round of Provera a couple of weeks ago and it took 3 days for bleeding to start. The docs said to wait 2 weeks and then go back if nothing happened. My problem now is when it will stop, it's day 8 and no end in sight!:growlmad:

Hi again and thank you for all of the replies. I've had my FSH done which was 6.6. I don't think they did any kind of ratio though. I go on Thursday to a new FS. Which blood tests should I make sure get done?
As for my opk's I either get negatives during most cycles or like this flukey one I got all +'s. I don't know what to think.
My cycles are about 30-35 days though, I don't have unusual bleeding or excessive weight gain. I also don't have excessive hair growth. My only symptoms are the strange opk's, lack of CM, repeated cysts, and strange temp fluctuations.

Hi Kazz. I finished a round of Provera a couple of weeks ago and it took 3 days for bleeding to start. The docs said to wait 2 weeks and then go back if nothing happened. My problem now is when it will stop, it's day 8 and no end in sight!:growlmad:

Provera wouldn't stop my period and I bleed for months after it. However, I think I may have been an exception because I was put on it to stop and excessive period.

Aw, thanks Kaz :blush:

I do wonder myself sometimes why don't I open a fertility clinic - I certainly know enough to advise people! And definitely know more than my previous, qualified FS!!!!:haha:

I wish I didn't know all this stuff though...the more you know the more you worry :dohh:

Thanks ladies

Hopefully she will show up in next few days!

Awe Maria try not to worry all things positive for you from here!

How are you after the od?

hmmmmm i really need stop readin stories about it takin ages for people get pregnant stresing me out :(

You should look on some older/longer threads ... usually the people that started the thread now have "pregnant" in their current status! It always gives me hopes that the people that were having problems 6 months ago are now pregnant!!

Yay xxx

Kaz - Im OK. Nearl recovered now and it's only day 4!

Clo - that's what I always though...except Ive been on this thread nearly from the beginning and am still nowhere near my BFP :cry: But I guess Im more of an exception and like you said most ladies that have been on here for a while are now pg.

Hi Maria,

how long have you been ttc altogether? Its been 16 months for me now although only joined here in December.

As you say in your signature you have a fresh start now, im really glad you have almost recovered and hopefully you'll be getting your :bfp: soon chick.

xxxx

for all you ladies ttc with pcos don't lose hope
i was diagnosed with pcos and got bfp all within the same month!
before the blood tests which confirmed pcos, i had kind of already guessed i had it.

the only things i had done differently prior to bfp, was taking boots pregnancy vitamins

https://www.boots.com/en/BTS-Feel-T...Be-Advanced-28-x-2-capsules-two-a-day_850307/

those are the ones i was taking.

they helped balance out my hormones, & supplemented for what diet maybe missed out on.

wish all my fellow pcos chics luck :dance:

Hi ladies i got diagnosed with pcos day before xmas eve and was gutted i started taking agnus castus but nothing as of yet i have my first gyno in april an scared to death of what they are goign to say to me anyone got any idea?
hope everyone is having a positive day x

hey had my gyno appointment a while back they just weighed me and asked loads of questions just life style questions and if you have been pregnant before then ask the oh questions 2 just lifestyle ones and then she sent me to have more blood tests :) x

Ladies I need your advice so this is my first cycle of soy...normally i dont ovulate at all but i've had all the signs and was sure i was going to o today or tomorrow(crystalized saliva test,high cervix,a little EWCM,yesterday I had twinges...me and OH were gonna tonight...but i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was brown/pinkishred!!!!! What is that? Have any of you experienced this? Please let me know if you have any info...the left days ago

Hi Hoping

Helen is right, i think lots of women get bleeding at all different times and Ive heard of it happening when ...

~ having :sex: that irritates the cervix a little
~ ovulating
~ implantation occurs
~ obviously :witch:

So i think as long as its just a little bit then its nothing to worry about, if its a lot and you dont think its the :witch: then id ring your GP just to reassure yourself. Yours sounds like ovulation bleeding though ... are you getting lots of :sex: in???

Good luck xxx

Aw Helen, I just stalked your chart, im so sorry the :witch: arrived, are you sure its not imp bleeding chick?? You've had a nice normal/shorter cycle though so fingers crossed it stays that way and that you catch the eggy this time!

:hugs:

Def AF this time :/ Im hopefully talking to my Dr today, hes private tho, so I dunno if I'll have to wait til his next private session (Wed evenings).

Im going to ask for something else/higher dose as the progesterone was done on the right day and 12 is far too low to ov, will get monitored so maybe a hgc shot, and the bleeding isnt v thick - just like blood rather than mucusy period crap like normal, so im going to ask about estrogen to help with thin lining.

Cycle was shorter tho, usually 35-40 days, and i think around 12 day lp, which is ok so things are changing, just not quite there yet. Thing is tho, if I get preg this cycle due date would be december, and we already have 3 big celebrations then >< would be lovely to get preg, but still....

Hiya

Aw im sorry to hear that, yes deffo get on the :telephone: to your doctor and ask what you can do this time round. Its good that you are being proactive!!

You will get there in the end!! xxx

<---- is moving on to try for an xmas baby.....AF arrived :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"