PCOS Club!

just wondering those who havent been given clomid or those of u that might be taking isoflavones are isoflavones any good?

been docs this morning and now on metformin got fertility appt on the 11th aug...

thanks u ladies for being so lovely xxx

good luck on ur journeys getting ur well deserved bfps xx

please can someone help!! i'm in so much pain with my ovaries!! i'm having to lean 4would to let the pressure off slowly!!

what do i do?? the pain is in my back now to!!!

:(

Becci - I would go and see a GP. It's not right you are in so much pain!! It could be anything from a huge cyst about to burst to an ectopic pg. I really don't want to scare you, but worth getting checked out if you can.

Redrose - any news??!!

Well, Im happy girls!! I got my Clomid and will start next week, hopefully when my induced bleed starts :happydance:

Well, Im happy girls!! I got my Clomid and will start next week, hopefully when my induced bleed starts :happydance:
Good luck:happydance:

I'm on my first cycle, and I ov'd on CD15:thumbup:
Clomid are amazing little pills:cool:

just wondering those who havent been given clomid or those of u that might be taking isoflavones are isoflavones any good?

been docs this morning and now on metformin got fertility appt on the 11th aug...

thanks u ladies for being so lovely xxx

good luck on ur journeys getting ur well deserved bfps xx

I have pcos,but no cysts, more like hormonal imbalances and lack of/late ovulation.I am of normal weight which is hard to control and hence dr says neither metformin/ clomid will be of much use as we have Male factor too.The next suggested step is IUI and further FS appointments.

But im trying SOY for 3 cycles ,and i think i ovulated this month but can be sure only by next week.

:thumbup:

Maria- Thats great.Clomid sounds great.

Becci- Sorry abt ur pain.Please see a Dr asap.

Hey ladies well it was a BFN like always so with the temp drop today I am thinking af is on her ways so on the the next cycle I guess.

Becci- hun yu should probably go to the doctor and make sure it is not a cyst trying to burst.

Maria- that is great news about clomid. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Hey ladies well it was a BFN like always so with the temp drop today I am thinking af is on her ways so on the the next cycle I guess.
I wouldn't call that a drop in temp, and 9DPO is way too early:flower:
:dust:

Thank you Quaver for the hope I needed it. I am not having any of my normal af signs so hopefuly there is a chance.

Red- I definitely think this is ur month.You got a good dip and ur temps are well above coverline for 9 days. Another 6 days of high temps and u will have urself a BFP. Not advisable to test before 13/14dpo for peace of mind.

Quaver - :thumbup:GL!!!

As for me,i have all my pre AF symptoms and do not want to obsess.It usually starts for me the week before AF and its all here.Staying away from internet for next 7 days until im done with my exams.Please wish me luck for exams.I hope AF stays away until my exams are done,cos dont want to mess it up because of debilitating cramps.

To all the girls who ovulated..:thumbup:,all the others starting on new ventures or looking for answers:hugs:.

Ciao!!!!!!

GL jewl on your exams I hope your nail them all.

Thank you hun I am going to wait for af to be late before I test again.

Hello ladies I guess I will test in the morning. I didn't test today with fmu and the test yesturday was takin about five pm. I was out shopping had to go get some stuff from the dollar tree and walked by them and slowly backed cart up and stood there for about five mins having an internal argument with my self :rofl: over bying it. So I guess the better half won out and I got it and took it :blush:. I will go to store and get a few of them today cause I will be to impatient to wait. Also I am only like 7dpo when I took this test.

Maria- Good luck hun.

Lisa- If you are like the rest of us and are at the point in trying anything then soy iso would be a great option for you I would recomend 80mg to start with on cd2-6. I took soy this cycle and i o'ed on it.

Sma- keep us post when you are testing. I was impatient and had to test. It is to hard to wait :blush:

i will keep u posted. i had a prog. test done today im just waiting for the results now to c what happend. i dont know what day for sure it would have been if i did O but im thinking it was on cd 11 or 13 somewhere in there.we will c

Good luck:happydance:

I'm on my first cycle, and I ov'd on CD15:thumbup:
Clomid are amazing little pills:cool:

OMG!! Thanks so much for sharing your experience!! I needed some success stories :thumbup:
But what was your cycle and ovulation like before Clomid? I only ovulate a couple of times a year on my own so I think may be it'll take longer for me for Clomid to work...:shrug:
How do you know you ov'ed on CD15?? The Dr told me they won't do any scans to monitor follicles until month 3 on Clomid and no bloods either to check progesterone levels...

Still Im hoping for the best :happydance:

Becci- hun yu should probably go to the doctor and make sure it is not a cyst trying to burst.

Maria- that is great news about clomid. I hope you get your bfp soon.

I think it's implantation dip :winkwink: I definitely wouldn't give up hope yet. And I really wish you that the temp rises again tomorrow!!!!

But what was your cycle and ovulation like before Clomid?
Mine were irregular 26-54day cycles.

I had a scan at CD11, and was told to expect ov at CD14. I did IC opk, CBFM and BBT temp chart, and according to those, I ov'd on CD15.

We were told to :sex: on evening of CD13 and morning of CD15, if not everyday, but only managed CD13 & 14 so not very hopeful:blush:
DH has anxiety problems (can't produce the goods under pressure) as well as 1% morphology, 22% mortility:coffee:

Sma- I will be watching to see what doctor says about your levels. That is great news.

Maira- Why is your doctor not checking your blood work. I can understand not doing the scan until three months of clomid but they are suppose to check blood work every month to see if it is working or not. I would be asking questions if I was you that is not normal.
Temp shot way up today so I am happy about that.:cloud9:

Quaver-how are you doing today. When are you going to test. I hope everything is good.

quaver- I think you did okay on timing your BD with clomid your egg can live like a hour or two longer and you bd two days in a row then Ovulated I think you have a chance hun.

Thanks Redrose, but as a secret POASholic, I've tested everyday since CD10, so I think I know and accept I'm out this cycle:blush:

Quaver- Sorry about that. I have been testing to and they are all BFN. At what point do we give up on testing. I don't think I can stand anymore BFNs. I think I am out as well. Although I was reading some where that most women with PCOS don't get there BFPs until two days after AF is do I hope this is the case with us. I know that women on here tend to get theres pretty early like at 6dpo or 9dpo that is what I have been reading any ways. Guess we will have to wait and see.

well i got my test results and my levels are 0.65 from what im seeing this is low. i read somewhere that it should be over 12 to show i have O and this is no where near 12...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->