PCOS Club!

im going to wait a little bit and make sure im not messing anything up. i usually start getting cravings about a week before im going to start a new cycle so i should have a good idea if im going to start....

i think im going to do 50 mg of clomid when i do it but bump up the metformin and hope that does the trick. i fell behind on charting this time but will for sure be strict on it next cycle and ask for scans next cycle

Hi Ladies - Happy Friday :happydance:

I had my bloods drawn for progesterone. Should find out next Tuesday, together with hubby's SA result.
I had another temp shift this morning. Craved in and did a test - BFN of course. FF thinks Im 8DPO but in fact Im only 7DPO. So it is really early...just couldn't help myself :nope:
Im still feeling constantly nauseus but I know Clomid can cause all of these symptoms.
Im am just glad I ovulated and am praying hubby's results are good so if we do decide to go fo IUI in 2011 we'll have a good chance.

Hi every one,

Maria, still early days yet hun... but keep those fingers crossed :) xx

My side affects seem to have gone hurrah! but now i seem to be constipated haha.. I just cant get it right at the moment lol xx

FX for you Maria :)

Yay to last of the side effects drakey, i to was constipated for a day or two and then all went back to normal, I hope it does for you as well.

Im very happy that this year I have mainly had average length cycles (30-36 days) but i have also had a few very light AF. This AF has been light im on day 4 and already only have blood when i wipe, last af red blood only lasted about a day.

Over the years i have been used to very heavy AF, although never much bad pain. AF would usually last at least 6 days and I would sleep badly as I would have to change protection during the night although i would use 2 pads and tampon.

I just wanted to know if anyone had seen anything similar and whether this could be a good or bad sign.

Honey - a period is the shedding of the womb lining. So if you have light periods it means there want much lining to be shed! Usually this is because of anovulation or other hormone disbalances. The lining grows because of female hormones and then progesterone after ovulation

PCOS is known to cause light periods, sporadic inbetween bleeding, extremely long spotting (like for months!). All part of the game I'm afraid...

thanks maria although :( I thought it caused the heavy periods i used to have.

Oh well hopefully my hormones tests will show something that they can help with :)

Honey - PCOS can cause any period/cycle irregularities. And it can also vary from month to month. PCOS is a cruel thing....

Well, all of my symptoms just vanished this morning...:shrug: For the last 4 days or so Ive been feeling nauseous, tired, had on and off cramps, lots of creamy cm, moody - today - NOTHING! May be because it's the weekend :haha:

Tested - BFN of course...

PCOS caused my extremely heavy periods, clotting and flooding like you..weightloss has bought them back to 33 days and more "normal" lol by that i mean not as heavy or as long!! xx fingers crossed for you hun xx

I posted this in a seperate thread but thought I might aswell post here too...

Well I haven't had any af for about 1.5-2yrs

I took soy last month and it was the first time i'd had ov pains for Aagessss, and you know what it felt great like I was actually still a woman - sounds silly I know. That was around 20th October.

I've been quite poorly the last few weeks really run down with the flu and a chest infection, I just got over that and then I got a cold. I fainted a couple of days ago and the docs said it was down to exaustion due to me being at work the whole time. So I've had a few days off work and been sleeping mostly.

I've had very sore boobies although I have got very sensitive boobies anyway, I've been feeling sickie and very tired etc - but thats all part of being ill too lol.

I decided to take a fr test today just incase and it was negative and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad dissapointed.

However I have got quite bad lower back pain, which I used to get when af was on her way and I'm quite excited that I might be getting a period for the first time in so so long.

If she does arrive that means we might be able to start trying properly

Has anyone else had something like this before, could really do with some other peoples views

thanks in advance guys x

Hi girls

quick question, have any one you had a few glasses of wine or alcohol whilst taking metformin, im at an ann summers party tonight and there is bound to be booze flowing lol xxx

I have hun and as long as i kept to the low cal drinks like vodka and diet coke I was fine, but I have read that its made others ill so it might depend on the person.

I do but it depends on the amount I drink, if I have just a couple im ok. But if its like a lot (as usual hehe) then I get a bit of a upset tummy in the morning. But im usualy ok throughout the night.

Have fun! x

ah ryt thank you, might limit my self to 2 glasses of rose with lemonade, shud be ok then i think xxx

Enjoy the ann summers !

I feel really guilty when I have a drink. I hardly drink but when the occasions arises even if its just family coming over where he would normally have a bottle of wine open its always in the 2ww !
I havent had a drink in a while but I do miss it, I know people say it is ok in moderation but I still feel bad for some reason.

x

I drink Drakey. Never seemed to cause me any trouble...

Hope you had a blast tonight! What did you wear?

Well, I think Im out this cycle. I had a temp dip today. Not big enough for an implantation dip, so it must mean progesterone is on the way down already....:cry:

Im not too sure what to do next cycle. I think Ill take a break until January and then hopefully go for IUI. Need to ring up the clinic and make an introductory appointment with them.

Maria, as they say ur never out until the ugly witch has shown her face xx

Thank u every one, had a real gd night last night, bought my self a few things too :) had 1 glass of wine with lemonade and it made me feel bit queezy so just stuck to schlur (how ever u spell it lol) im treating my self to a takeaway pizza tonight too, so hoping im ok once i have taken my tablet after it!

hope ur all ok! xxx

Sounds great Drakey :)

Maria, dont give up hope yet, see what the next few days bring x

Drakey - glad you had a fab time!

Oh ladies, I feel miserable tonight :( another friend announced she's pg and there's fresh pics of my other friend's newborn :( I don't seem to be able to take it :(
I know af is still 5-6 days away but my nipples stopped hurting nearly today so I'm pretty sure I'm out.
I feel really really low...like at rock bottom.... Sorry, just had to let it all out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->