PCOS Club!

for me i learned to stay away from sugary and fatty foods very quick....i still cant bring myself up to more than 500mg a day though

Mariaf - great news that you can get your dh sa !

Not so good about the iui / ivf I live in Kent and also read in the papers that there is no funding until at least April, so it's not great is it

X

Thanks, been to loo 3 times tonight and immodium not takin any affect now, just hoping it settles soon! as long as im ok when im at work then thats fine lol x

I'm out :cry:

:witch: got me this afternoon.

I had some AF cramps yesterday afternoon and then some pink cm last night...sorry if it's tmi :blush:

This afternoon I got a light flow.

I go in tomorrow to check for cysts from last cycle and learn about IUI. Then it is on to 100mg Clomid CD3-7 and 75 units of Follistim CD7-?

I had another cycle with a luteal phase of exactly 11 days. This is the 4th one in the last 4 ovulatory cycles, so I am at least regular in that department :haha:

Oh Courtney :cry: Im so sorry :hugs: It can be so discouraging to get af month after month....

But Ill be following your IUI process very closely as we may need to do it next year. About Clomid - did your Dr tell you you can only take it for 6 months max? I hear such mixed reports about it. Some ladies claim to have taken clomid for a year but Im sure my Dr said you can't take it more than 6 times :shrug:

Ebony - yeah, I was really shocked about the waiting lists :nope: At least the Dr was honest with me. I do feel it's unfair that say in Wales there's hardly any waiting lists and you can get up to 3 free IVF attempts!!! Just because there's less people living there! I mean, they should distribute the budget money based on demand!! :growlmad:

Sma - I agree about sugary and fatty foods. I can't tolerate them too well anymore! I guess it's for the better

Drakey - I hope your stomach settles soon :thumbup:

No, have used them in past, but didn't understand them correctly, which is odd to me now. lol anyways, i'm pretty sure O has happened today... amazing what you notice when you're paying attention... deep attention lol

drakey I use metformin as well. I found for about the first month anything I ate gave me (sorry if tmi) sever diarrhea. This is my 2nd time on metformin and I have been on it for a little over 3 months. I still have diarrhea constantly but it is more controllable. I take 1500mg a day and to be honest... if it helps me get pregnant I will put up with anything lol.

I still haven't gotten my bloodwork test results on if I ovulated or not but I am thinking I did. When I used to ovulate in the past the period afterward would be almost unbearably painful. This one is def fitting that category. :( If I didn't HAVE to get to work today this would be a personal laying in bed with tylenol and a hot water bottle day. :(

Im having really weird symptoms. Im having AF style cramps, constant hunger and even craving for meat and LOADS of white, thin, lotion-type cm.

And Im only 4-5 DPO :shrug: I don't want to read too much into it as I think Clomid can cause most of the symptoms but they are all new and I didn't have last 2 times.

Im a little worried that the cramps are from cysts though....I have my follow up scan on Thursday and am praying that the nurse will tell me there's no more cysts!!!

Fingers crossed maria!

Thanks Jennie, im only on 1000mg at the moment 2 x 500mg a day and its the evening tablet that seems to set it off for me, as long as it stays on the evening, its not too bad and if it helps to regulate me then brill! lol xx

Af got me too this morning, made me feel so sad even though I was kind of expecting it.
Dh went out and came back with a bouquet of huge flowers, was so sweet !

Feel bit better now as have had a hot bath although back in bed with a hot water bottle, I get really bad pains but they only last about 10 hrs, so not too bad.

Hubbys also got me loads mags so going to stay in bed in my pjs for a while I think !

Just read that emma bunton and holly willowby are pregnant, it really is happening to everyone else isn't it !

Sorry to hear Courtney, it's horrible isn't it.

Mariaf like you say at least your doc has been honest and you know where you stand I guess, I'll be in the same boat once we finally get our follow up app in jan.

Good luck for thurs

X

Ebony - so sorry af got you :hugs: What's the plan for this new cycle?

About Emma and Holly - I didn't even know they were in relationships?!

I've seen pics of pregnant Myleen Klass over the weekend and almost cried :cry: And I feel so horrible for beeing so jealous and bitter - but I can't help it :nope: It's really good to know there are others who understand :hugs:

Enjoy your lazy day! Wish I could have one!!

Drakey - do you take them after food? I found that taking them on an empty stomach makes me feel worse...

yeh i pop them as soon as i have had something to eat. i seem to be ok through the day but as soon as i have my 2nd pill after tea im on the loo about 8pm ish lol ... hoping side affects clear up soon, will have to stock my bag with imodium lol

hope every one is ok xx

MariaF - hello - well I've tried to call in for my hycosy but the lady I need to speak to is not in until tom, she did say that they only run them on Thursdays ?! Great hey
so next thurs I'm cd10 which is the latest they will do it, so they are calling me tomorrow to see if they can fit me in, but in another breath she said it could be up to a 3/4 month wait ?! I don't know about anyone else but that seems too long for me and at this stage I just would like some reassurance that my tubes are ok etc.

So unless I can't get in tom (after an emotional morning and looong chat with hubby !)
we may wait until this time next month to call in to see if I can be seen on the thurs ( which will be cd8 and I'm off work ) then at least we've given it a go
or just go private.
I'm going to ask her tom if I can be booked in the next avail thurs and abstain from ttc because in my eyes rather than wait 4 possible months and still not be pregnant, I could wait 4 Fridays which is less than a month and could have the result
which will either give me peace of mind to keep trying knowing my tubes are clear
or at least know what the problem is, try get a sooner follow up app and discuss next step.

But fingers crossed I can go in for it next week.

How's things with you ?

X

ebony & coutney im so sorry the :witch: has got you both :nope: fingers crossed for next month and hopefully you will get that long wanted bfp :babydust:

drakey - oh dear! cant believe your bowels still havnt settled, i hope they do for you soon hun.. it cant be much fun! hopefully you will get the results your wanting from these though then the side effects can be easier to handle i suppose :)

Maria & all ladies - i know i have been looking at the papers to see emma bunton, myleen class and holly willoby are all pregnant i have been so angry about it though i know i shouldnt be :lol: im glad other women get like me too..... BUT... i have done a test this evening 6:45pm 25-50miu 12dpo and it looks like i have two lines (one very faint) argghhhh... im trying not to get too excited and im so sorry but i need to tell people!! :happydance: im going to test again on thursday (the day af due 14dpo) and hopefully it will be darker! im so nervous incase its not right!

lots of love xxx

OMG MrsGAnderson - I REALLY hope this is it for you! :happydance: Can you put up a pic on here? Was it your 2nd Clomid cycle? I won't say Congrats yet not to jinx it!!! Good luck!!!

Any unusual symptoms?

Thanks maria :happydance: i know im trying not to jinx myself either haha!

Me and my hubby both see the 2nd line and its deffo PINK (EEEEKKKK!) but its really faint i hope you can see it too. Im 12dpo and yeah its my 2nd cycle of clomid... no unusual symptoms really apart from i have been having strange mood swings which will come 1minute and go the next, and waking my husband up in the middle of the night talking rubbish (whilst im asleep ha) poor hubby :nope:... apart from this just the usual PMS symptoms.. slight cramping but nothing unusual :hugs:

xxxx

Attachments

• IMG00406-20101109-1912.jpg
    IMG00406-20101109-1912.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG00408-20101109-1912.jpg
    IMG00408-20101109-1912.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 21
MrsGAnderson, if ur not preg i will plat snow, i can see the 2nd line! soo hope this is it for you, i could do with some gd news! xx

well i have had soup for tea and no runs tonight haha... dont know if thats because i have only had soup or that the tablets are now settling down

hope every one is ok xxx

i do hope your all right :D lol plat snow :haha: that made me laugh out loud. Im SOOO glad everyone else can see it too. thank you for looking, i hope i havnt upset anyone. I will update soon and let youse know :)

im glad your bowels are easing up now. i hate having the runs its a complete nightmare!

How is everyone else? xxx

I see two lines to!!!! Whooooooop whoooppp!!!

Drakey hope things are settling down for you, the first few weeks are the hardest and when you find things to eat that dont make you ill you tend to stick to them, all helps the diet!!! Well done on the 4lb loss :)

Courtney, sorry AF got you hun :(

MrsGAnderson - that's fab ! Let us know, it just shows that it can happen.
Just a matter of time

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"