PCOS Club!

https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/womenshealth/facts/pcos.htm

That link might help with your questions... too much to type up! x

maria, so sorry to hear about the news. fingers crossed for you.

i've heard that the fatigue associated with metformin can be caused because supposedly metformin can deplete your body of vitamin b 12. i suppose i should start taking a supplement :haha: also, has anyone tried soy? i've heard great things.:book:

ive tried soy iso's with the metformin a few times still no luck but i do think it brought be to O but not strong enough to actually O

i think i am going to try soy iso next week. at this point, i'm open to try anything. if someone told me hula-hooping naked while singing henry the 8th would help my chances of ttc, i'd do it. :serenade::headspin:

lol ya i know what you mean i would do anything too. are you expecting aF next week? soy is pretty much like clomid as far as the days to take but have heard its weaker so 100 mg of soy =50 of clomid...research it all first because it wors for some but not others just like anything

Hey ladies,

I was always afraid of soy. I don't exactly what it is, but Ive read so many reports saying PCOS ladies should stay away from soy...:shrug:

But I guess if it's just like Clomid and I am on Clomid then it's not much different!

CD2 for me and back to 50mg of Clomid. I stopped charting this cycle because Im sure it's the BBT that stressed me out so much last time! I might do some OPK's after CD12-13 or so.

I will also try to go on here a bit less, although I know that'll be hard :haha:

sma: oh ok, i'm going to try soy next cycle for sure. :dust:

maria: i haven't heard anything about women with pcos avoiding soy....interesting. i wonder what the reasoning could be? :shrug:

maria- the thing with soy is that some people take it after the 5 days just like clomid it would mess you up. also ive read that if your taking the soy watch the rest of your soy intake such as milk and what not. sometimes it can make your cycle a little longer but usually if you need to bring O closer or O at all it usually does it ....

pinky- good luck with it i hope it works for you...

AFM- im starting clomid this cycle and im so excited about it i would be happy with AF starting today! if i start in 6 days and the clomid brings me to a 28 day cycle i should get my bfp on x mas day or around there!

hello ladies

how are you all? well my xmas shopping is nearly all done and out of the way so thats a big job nrly done! had pizza for tea tongiht as a treat so not getting on the scales till at least wednesday! any one watching x factor tonight? xx

I got on the scales this morning and only 1lb lost this week :( :( Oh well hopefully it will all just fall off this week!!

Yay to X Factor, looking forward to it.

Nearly done all my christmas shopping as well and off to a small christmas market tomorrow :)

Honey: Well at least it is a pound down. Could be worse and at least it still means you are making progress. :)

im to afraid to weigh myself. i know i gained more weight i can see it in my face and more in my stomache. i just told OH that when the raining stops a little were going running and to work out because i have to loose this weight. i can not let my self get out of control with it

Hi ladies,

So my problem seems to be the opposite to quite a few ladies on here, i cant put on weight...! I know what is probably going through some peoples minds, same as what everyone has told me my whole life you are so lucky you can eat what you want. Yes that is true and i know i am lucky in that sense but at the same time it is another contributing factor of no babies :-(
The woman who did my scan said that many people with pcos can find it incredibly hard to loose weight and in some cases put on weight...thats me! She said i have to try and keep my body weight up, or as up as it can be, otherwise my body thinks it is not able to carry a child :-(

Does anyone else have this problem????

u can have as much of my weight as you want hun, now only if we could do that i would be going on right now to get rid of some of it

i have enough to share with every1 im telling u, u can all have some lol

hii ladies

how you all doing... im bleeding a bit at the moment, but its not like af, real strange... not sure if that coz of the pcos? got a bit of an upset stomach today too but i have heard there is a bug going around xx

Drakey - what CD are you?

I remember I had constant spotting for about 3-4 weeks last December! :wacko: It was soooo frustrating! It wasn't a period but I always had to go and check and was worried. Those were horrible weeks.

It then just stopped.

PCOS can cause random spotting/heavy bleeding so it's all part of the game Im afraid.
OR...it can be your body adjusting to Metformin and hopefully starting a cycle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->