PCOS Club!

lol not a clue what cycle i am to be honest... im sure i 'should' be due sometime soon... but i have had this type of bleeding before than comes on and off. its just soo annoying havin to wear panty liners just incase lol ... i so hope metformin works for me!

hw r things with u? xx

Im OK, thanks.

I seem to be in a happier place right now but just heard good news from another girl who's been trying much longer than me and I must admit I got really upset and jealous :cry: It's horrible really because she has waited so much longer than me....but I can't help it :nope:

Ive got just one more Clomid tablet this cycle and I think hot flashes are back!! Im not temping this cycle and still unsure whether to use OPKs. I think it's helping me relax a bit.
Also, we have lots of parties to go to in December and I started the low - carb diet so a lot to look forward to and hopefully take my mind off things :thumbup:

yeh! hopefully all the festive partying will help you to try and forget! as they say it might just happen!!... im looking forward to xmas and piggin out on all the bad food :) lol
im just wishing my bmi to get to 35 asap so i can get back to docs and referred back to gyno so they can sort me out at their end! xx

I am giving this my all this month. And I have my fingers crossed. I'm doing everything 'right'. If AF comes in Dec then I am taking a more relaxed pace during the rest of December and I wont be as clinical. But I am hoping that doesn't need to happen and all my work this month pays off. It is strange... every other month I kinda told myself that if it happens it happens. But for some reason I just have this weird good feeling about this month. Of course if I end up with a BFN right before Christmas then it will prolly be quite horrible. lol

im giving it my all this month too. i have everything ready from tampons for this AF to bbt,opk,IC preg test and of coarse my clomid!!!! i hope i didnt get it all for nothing

sma, we are coming out guns blazing!!!!!! :gun: i am the same way, got everything i need, gonna pick up an opk and hpt tomorrow. :happydance:

pink- lets get this then be bump buddies! im willing to do everything it takes and willing to take everything that comes with pregnancy...sickness, more streatch marks ,sleepless nights and all that it will all be worth it. now all i need is AF to show up

Oh can you imagine HOW awesome it would be to get a BFP for Christmas??!! :thumbup:

If I have a normal-ish cycle I would know by about Xmas Eve!!!!! Scary!

Im taking a semi relaxed approach. Last cycle was all singing, all dancing cycle with scans, opk's, legs up in the air....all for nothing :cry: It put far too much pressure on hubby and BD'ing felt horrible.

So this month no thermometer, no scans - just OPKs which I start doing from CD12 or so whereas before I started POAS from day 5 or something :dohh:

Good luck to all of us ladies!!!! Bring on BFPs for all of us in the next month!!!!

maria- thats when i was thinking i was going to get mine too but i was also thinking AF was going to be here 2morrow and theres no sign of her so i need a few more days of provera so i will probly get my bfp after x mas now. im only telling very few people about it anyways untill probly 12 weeks if i can last that long...good thing its winter and i have my OH's sweatshirts to hide bump with hehe

sma - I said I would wait to tell people too. But I don't think I would have the resolve to wait now.. Its been sooooo long since I told people we were trying I think if it did happen I would just burst into 1000x pieces and tell the world. :p

i would love to tell everybody but at the same time i rather just keep it quiet. we have enough drama in the family now and if i end up miscaring i wouldnt want my brother to say i was never prego so its better to just keep it to myself....we will most likly tell OHs fam but not mine

Oh... drama is never good. :( But at least you could tell OH's family. And of course there is always telling people on here.

ya i hate drama so much so i try to avoid it as much as i can. im so happy i get to tell people but at the same time i think i will be happy to not tell. it will be the hardest to keep it from my mom cuz everytime i see her she tells me she wants her grand kids so i will have to either stay away for awhile or really keep my mouth shut

sma - Im with you on not telling anyone. My Mum's the biggest worrier ever and I know she will pass it onto me. And worrying is the last thing you need in early pg.
So I will wait until at least the first early scan at 8-9 weeks and then show her the scan pic already.

She is quite good at reading me though so Im not sure how long the secret will last :haha:

I am also thinking about ways to tell DH...although Im sure the minute I get BFP I ll scream the house down :haha:

lol well i asked OH if he wanted to go with me when i go to the docs to get my bfp or just come home and tell him and he said he wants to be there. so i think once i get my bfp on the IC i will tell him its time to make a trip to the docs but im debating on doing that or just putting everything in a box for him along with the paper from the doc saying im prego

I was hoping to be able to hold off to get to the book store to buy a parenting book for my OH to let him know when we get preggers but honestly I don't think I would be able to wait. I would just have to run and pounce on the bed and wake him up and tell him right away. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->