• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Peak fertility with clearblue fertility monitor and negative opk

Bailey789

Reaction score
Bailey789 says
Hi i just purchased the clearblue fertility monitor and have been using it this cycle. On CD 6-7-8, I had a low fertility reading. On CD 9,10 it read high fertility. Now im on CD 11 and it jumped to peak....already. This is very early but i know that an LH surge means that u can ovulate within the next 12-36 hours. The weird thing is that i took an ovulation test with the same urine....and it was negative. It wasnt even close. There wasnt even a second line. Could it be that the fertility monitor is just too sensitive? Last month i was using only the ovulation strips and i only started getting 2 lines on CD 14. They gradually got darker but the test line was never as dark as the control line (well part of the line was which was weird). This lasted until CD 17. I called clearblue fertility monitor helpline and she told me to stick with one method of testing and that using both could cause confusing results. Ya think? Lol. How is it that one test is telling me one thing and that another is telling me something else? Just so confused and irritated. Any advice or similar stories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->