peeeeeeeeeeeeeing

skiwi

wife, mum, and pregnant
Reaction score
i can't believe how many times i am in the toilet pee-ing, i am drinking water like a fish,cause i am getting really thirsty and a dry month, and then 10 min later running up the stairs to go to the toilet... Wish i had a toilet downstairs, is there anyone else like this

im the same i was bad enough b4 i got pregnant now im even worse my bladder keeps feeling pressure on it and im only 5 months im dreading it when im bigger il allways be on the loo lol xx

I was like that. but I wouldn't even fill a teaspoon when I went, I found it sooo frustrating! :hissy:

i have to leave everything cause i am scared incase i pee myself........

i know its a horrible feeling i went for a wee just b4 i went to work the other day it takes me about 40 mins to get to work max and i was only 5 mins away from house and thought god i think i need to wee again then i was nervous all the way there its really annoying :hissy:

I'm always weeing when I drink. It goes straight through me. I too am drinking so much and I get up 1 -2 times in the night.

And I too don't always wee loads even though I feel like I have a bladder buster.

:hugs:

First tri was the worst for bladder control, felt like I lived in the washroom lol and I totally feel you on the bathroom being upstairs hon, we wish we had one downstairs too :dohh:

luckly i do have a down stairs loo xx

I hate it....especially last thing at night when you´re just dropping off to sleep and then you feel you need to go!!! Argh and its no use trying to pretend you don´t need to go, cos you always end up having to get up. I swear I´m just gonna get a bucket for the bedroom!!!!

lol yh im also up prob about 3 times a night sometimes more but occasionaly its just twice i love them nites lol xx

I got up to go to the bathroom 4 times last night! It's ridiculous! It got better from about 11 weeks until last night. I think that when they confirm your pregnancy they should just put a catheter in as well. It would save me a lot of time!

I was like that at first, but it seems to have died down a bit. I'm no longer getting up in the wee hours of the night to use the bathroom. I just make sure I go right before I climb into bed, then I usually wake up having to go around 5:30, sometimes I hold it until 6:30 or just get up and go (depends on how bad the urgency). I had a feeling something was up before I even found out I was pregnant cause I was getting up at 2:00 am going to the bathroom, that was very unusual for me. They say the 2nd trimester it gets better then the 3rd trimester, well, get used to being in the bathroom a lot.

Gosh I have this too. I pee all day, and its even worse at night! hehe

haha I feel your guys' pain-almost literally cuz if I try to hold it it hurts! when I gotta go-I gotta go!!! It even wakes me up at night and if I lay a certain way I feel like there's pressure on my bladder :(

i am so glad i am not the only one that nearly pee's themselfs, cause when they got to go they got to go thanks guys

Girls Im with you on this I cant stand the peeing lol

I haven't been having to get up through the night as yet, touch wood, but i do wake up very early to go and then can't get back to sleep! This morning it was around 5.30 and i dont have have to get up until 7.30!

I am up two to three times a night butwhats wierd is during the day I dont go much more often that I normally did!!!!

I haven't slept completely through the night in so long. Every night at around 12, 3 and 5 I wake up to run to the bathroom and I never used to wake up at night to pee. When I don't have work and I'm just around the house I have to go like every 2 hours but I never really have to go at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->