Pee'ing All Day Longggg

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Now I hear you girls mention about piddling ALOT but isn't that usually later on - Maybe not?

Well I've always been BAD if I need the loo I need it NOW type thing & this past couple of days all I have done is pee. I mean I will go then 10-15 mins later I need to go again often not much but OMG DO I HAVE TO GO!!! Its driving me nuts I've even woke in night to go because I'm busting!

I have never had infection etc when checked which has always been frustrating & I didn't when they tested & took a swob a couple of weeks back! When I was younger I had a kidney problem & I don't recall the details all I know is I was rushed in thinking it was apendix I was in that much pain & then I was out on lots of fluids & tabs. SO is this normal for now?

Just ARGHHHHH :hissy:

Keep fluids up and drink plenty so you flush ur kidney out hun but ....

Peeing like a race horse?? yep normal, if u got a small bladder it won't help!

I get up 3-4 times in night and around your stage i was the same, its cause ur uterus rising up ...

Welcome to he world of PG ... it not at all dignified pmsl!!

xxx

Won't fluids make you piss more? :rofl: Seriously I am not joking about the 10-15 minutes :shock:

If you don't you will increase chances of infection,

The neck of the bladder will just keep contracting and you will end up peein blood cause there is no water left in your bladder so it very important you keep up your fluid in take babes.

It will wear off soon for a few weeks then come back with a vengance

xxx

I always piddle never seems to be nothing but it drives me mad. Often I go & when I get to the bottom of my stairs feel I need to go again but felt :blush: case I just look mad lol!!

That could be the onset of infection because u cut down on drinking???

xxx

Oh the Joys Wobbles :)
I was like that with Jack
Like Imi says it will prob slow down in a while then come back big style
I'd get them to test too just in case it the start of a little infection

i have to get up over night once to pee, but in the day times im normal i think

x

Im peeing loads through the night i went 6 times the other night i was shattered the next day, im fine during day though!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"