peeing?

bexie1985

Reaction score
i am constantly having to run up and dwn the stairs to go for a wee.... i cant remember this happening this early with my first? I know that when i was huge i was peeing alot, but im only 12weeks and its started already or could it be a urine infection?:( xx

I wouldnt know cause this is my first but ive been peeing loads aswell lol especially at night its soooo annoying having to get out of bed when its cold!

lol yup, ive woken up at 6am every morning for the last 2weeks, soooo annoying!! xx

I'm peeing twice as much as normal and I'm not even 6 weeks yet! I spoke to my GP about it and she said it is the increased blood volume which causes your kidneys to work overtime even this early.

I couldn't figure out why I was peeing so much without and baby to speak of pressing on my bladder! :wacko:

I can normally easily hold it for 4 hours, now I'm lucky if it is 1.5 during the day!

That's so normal. Funny story today - I am sitting at the doctor's office to run tests and she asks me to go to bathroom and give her a sample of urine. And I said you know I really don't want to go, I just went like three minutes ago. Her response was: you're pregnant, you always want to go. She was so right, it took me a couple seconds to get her what she needed :)

I am having the same problem and I am just 5 weeks! Haha.. I too asked and got the same answer as 555ann555... It is normal is what the doc told me. Still annoying though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->