Pelvic Bone Pain...early AF?

awnmyown

Reaction score
So I'm 6DPO, no biggie. This morning I was headed to the Barn to ride, and got what is normally AF related pelvic pain. It's right at my pelvic bone, and for just a moment was...almost this hot dull ache. It went away no biggie.

I got home after riding and it was still there. Thought maybe it had something to do with riding bareback and the pressure on my pelvis, but it's not in an area that would contact the horse and I've been riding faster and harder bareback already this season then I did today and never hurt. We just walked four miles.

I just woke up from a nap bc I was exhausted and now the dull ache is even worse. I emptied my bladder thinking maybe it had something to do with that, but it's just as strong. I almost want to take a tylenol. Just this dull burning ache just like AF.

No blood. And technically AF isn't due until the 21st bc I ovulated late. Is it possible that she'll come early bc of the delayed O?? I keep going to check if I'm bleeding bc it's so painful and like the way it is the day AF hits :(

Is the area you are referring to your uterus? A dull ache in the uterus around this time is a good thing.

Your period should not come any sooner because you O'd later. Your O date determines when you get your period, not the other way around. You could O on CD25 and you should still have your normal LP.

It could be implantation or nothing at all...i always get weird pains and new diffrent symptoms on my 2ww..I try not to symptom spot anymore when ttc...youre so in tune with your body when TTC that you feel EVERYTHING that is happening to your body.

Oh and no hun...youre period should NOT come earlier due to late O..it actually should come later.

Yeah I try not to symptom spot either; everything Googles as being a pregnancy symptom. Everything also Googles as a PMS symptom. I do put things in my app though, just because I see some trending, like I always break out just after O, I get a headache leading up to O, and right before AF I devouer every piece of chocolate in the house lol.

With my O being late this month, I was just worried that AF was gonna be early since yesterday was CD26 and my last cycle was only 27 days. But I have a clear thermal shift and blazing positive opk on CD18. I had been travelling when I normally would O so definitely stressed.

Happy I can wait another week for AF then! The pain was just pretty intense that it got me worried. Nothing like going to bed and the witch surprising you in the night :s

Guess I have 6 more days to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"