Pen Pals

I'd be up for it too! Got plenty of time on my hands being on maternity leave :thumbup: I'd especially like to write to people outside the UK, but UK is good also!... PM me for address :flower:

hi,

just wondereing if there is anyone that does want a penpal, and not just say on here they do. after swapping address/details with 7 or 8 ladies on here, i have only heard back from 2 and only 1 has constantly re-written.

PM for address if you are serious about a penpal.

amy

I am interested in being a pen pal! I have a few right now but would like to add a few more. I`m unemployed so it gives me something to do. PM me! Serious inquiries only please.

Looking for someone who is close to my age (24 years).

Im still interested in this, never heard from anybody i gave my address to x

Hi, just wondering if theres anyone around that would like a penpal? I'd love someone to write to as I haven't had a penpal in years! I'll tell you a little about myself and if anyones interested they could perhaps send me a PM? Well I'm 21 (22 in october) engaged and living with my partner for nearly 5 years. I have a 5 month old daughter and will hopefully be TTC again in March 2011. I'm quite a girly girl i love all things pink, love shopping, shoes & handbags, hair & make up etc x

Missy, this thread doesn't get checked that often I don't think so hang in there a bit longer :thumbup:

It's a shame all those who've swapped addresses but just never heard from anyone, I guess maybe some people like the idea of having a penpal but when itactually comes down to it, just aren't that serious about it :shrug: I've swapped addresses with one person on here and we write every month or so, maybe I've just been lucky...

I'd love a penpal! I used to have two but neither write anymore and I love to write and ramble on :haha:

Missy, this thread doesn't get checked that often I don't think so hang in there a bit longer :thumbup:

It's a shame all those who've swapped addresses but just never heard from anyone, I guess maybe some people like the idea of having a penpal but when itactually comes down to it, just aren't that serious about it :shrug: I've swapped addresses with one person on here and we write every month or so, maybe I've just been lucky...

Thanks hun :) a lady has sent me a PM and we've swapped addresses x

I love getting letters (Its only bills through the post nowadays :( )

I am 23 and I have 2 children age 6 & 4 xx

I only get bills too
I'm 19, have a four month old and live in Shropshire :D

I know what you mean about the bills. I get all excited when the postie comes and all i get is bloody bills. I miss the days when I use to get actual letters from people, these days everyone sends emails! x

yeah personal letters are fun, I used to have loads of pen pals when I was younger :( wonder what happened to them all lol

i was thinking about pen pals yesterday then i spotted this how strange lol i would love one x

Oooh wow! I used to love having penpals when I was younger. I had one in America, one in Germany and one in Birmingham lol. Would love to exchange letters with somebody, if you can decipher my handwriting lol :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->