Pen Pals

hi,

letters have been sent to those that contacted me BUT the stupid woman at post office sent them surface mail NOT airmail as i asked - therefore they will take abit longer to arrive.

amy

Hello - ive posted here before and someone pm'd me their address details but i cant remember who it was and i've deleted all my message, im so sorry!!!

If you read this and it was you, please get back in touch!

Generally I would love a pen pal - it'd be nice to keep in touch with whoever XXX

PS Would like penpal to be from Canada really - i know it sounds a bit specific :)

hey ive posted in here before but nothing ever came of it.. i would still like a penpal!

ill be your penpal tezzy if you like il pm you my address i use to do it loads when i was younger and loved it x

I used to have penpals when I was 11 but lost contact with them, by that time everyone my age was on the internet and that was never the same!
Id love a pen pal, im 20 and live in south yorkshire england

Im still looking for a few more. Im Kylie, 22 and from the north west of England. Have a 7 month old little boy. Im into loads and really girly. x

Hi, just noticed this and would love a penpal. Had one years ago but we lost touch. My names Katie, i'm 21 years old and expecting my first baby, i'm due in march :) so if anyone is interested just send me a pm. x

I managed to get 4 penpals kind of i wrote to 4 separate people who seemed pretty keen and only 1 returned a letter so would love more penpals if you are serious about it. I am 35 live in canada and trying for baby#2.

I'd love a penpal, it's been aaages since I sent a proper letter! :)

I'm an engaged, 21 yr old mummy to a beautiful 19 wk old little girl. PM me if you'd like to write.

did anybody ever start to write from this group, i was well up for it but never got a letter lol x

Ahh guys, I'd love someone to write to, I miss having nice mail, instead of bills all the time, if anyone wants top write, pm me details!

I used to have a lot of penpals and would like to have some again. I live in France, for those interested :)

well im interested, so if anybody wants to write pm me for my address, ill write anywhere lol x

Im up for it!
I never get any post, not even bill's everything is in my OH's name lol
Pm me and il send you my address :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back