• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pen Pals

hi,

letters have been sent to those that contacted me BUT the stupid woman at post office sent them surface mail NOT airmail as i asked - therefore they will take abit longer to arrive.

amy

Hello - ive posted here before and someone pm'd me their address details but i cant remember who it was and i've deleted all my message, im so sorry!!!

If you read this and it was you, please get back in touch!

Generally I would love a pen pal - it'd be nice to keep in touch with whoever XXX

PS Would like penpal to be from Canada really - i know it sounds a bit specific :)

hey ive posted in here before but nothing ever came of it.. i would still like a penpal!

ill be your penpal tezzy if you like il pm you my address i use to do it loads when i was younger and loved it x

I used to have penpals when I was 11 but lost contact with them, by that time everyone my age was on the internet and that was never the same!
Id love a pen pal, im 20 and live in south yorkshire england

Im still looking for a few more. Im Kylie, 22 and from the north west of England. Have a 7 month old little boy. Im into loads and really girly. x

Hi, just noticed this and would love a penpal. Had one years ago but we lost touch. My names Katie, i'm 21 years old and expecting my first baby, i'm due in march :) so if anyone is interested just send me a pm. x

I managed to get 4 penpals kind of i wrote to 4 separate people who seemed pretty keen and only 1 returned a letter so would love more penpals if you are serious about it. I am 35 live in canada and trying for baby#2.

I'd love a penpal, it's been aaages since I sent a proper letter! :)

I'm an engaged, 21 yr old mummy to a beautiful 19 wk old little girl. PM me if you'd like to write.

did anybody ever start to write from this group, i was well up for it but never got a letter lol x

Ahh guys, I'd love someone to write to, I miss having nice mail, instead of bills all the time, if anyone wants top write, pm me details!

I used to have a lot of penpals and would like to have some again. I live in France, for those interested :)

well im interested, so if anybody wants to write pm me for my address, ill write anywhere lol x

Im up for it!
I never get any post, not even bill's everything is in my OH's name lol
Pm me and il send you my address :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back