My little boy has been diagnosed with an ear infection and our GP prescribed Amoxicillin suspension to give him 3 times a day. It`s not just the disgusting taste but smell as well which turns the med giving times in a tragedy to us. I have tried spoon and it totally didn`t work and then syringe from Nurofen which is a bit better way to give it, but still he fights so so much with me, refuses to open his mouth and if I manage to put the med in - he is not swallowing and spitting it out. He has choked a few times and then everything comes out anyway. I am in tears, I want to help him and do not know how. I also worry that we will not have enough med for the full course (5 days) as it`s been wasted a lot by spitting it out throwing up when choking. Has any of you had a simmilar problem and how did you get your LO to take a disgusting medicine?????