Penis Dreams-dont judge!

LovingLimes

Reaction score
Lol...in 2nd trimester I have had a lot of dreams with penises (is that the plural?) in them. Usually really big ones that just make an appearance somehow. Last night I actually dreamt I HAD a penis! It was realllllly weird and I woke up feeling kind of gross to tell you the truth. I don't know the gender yet, want a boy so maybe that's why? Does anyone else have this in their dreams...does it mean I am having a boy I wonder? It's kind of bothering me

aw im sorry hun this made me properly LOL

our dreams are MESSED Up arent they?!?! :haha:

I am having so many vivid dreams, not exactly like yours tho :haha: Mine are always me having affairs with celebs or hubbys friends :haha: They are doing my head in though and end up awake for ages after a bit wierded out lol

Peni, is the plural word for penis, ROTFLLL! JK, I don't have any dreams about penises(hahah so funny) But I do get all hot and bothered when I see a hot guy, like daydreaming about sex with him :|

I dreamt that I had sex with a female friend who mysteriously had a penis. What seemed far more important was that it was happening in a small hut at the top of a telegraph pole. After telling both hubby and the female friend it took a while for them to stop giggling.

I'm having a boy, so who knows? Personally I think my dreams are just mental!

All of my dreams have been crazy. I can't think of one logical dream that I've had since becoming pregnant. This made me laugh though. I love it. :D

I don't think our dreams (I've had sooo many crazy, weird, strange ones) mean anything other than our hormones are going nuts! I usually just try to laugh it off when I wake up and tell my friends about it later.

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHA, this post and it's comments really made me laugh! I don't think I've had any penis dreams, but I'll tell you the really freaky one I had right after I got pregnant.
I had a dream that I gave birth, but the baby was premature, so it was born in a cocoon, like a butterfly. It's hair was sticking out at the top. When the baby started getting better it broke out of the cocoon, it was a boy, and I exclaimed to my mom "see I told you it was a boy! Then when I looked back down, it was a girl, vagina and all. I was a little confused, but then the baby turned into a puppy..... And I freaked out and asked "what's wrong with my baby!?" That's about where I woke up. Not too long after that I found out I was having twins, so I hoped it would be one of each, well, they are identical so that's out, so I guess the dream predicting the gender is out of the question, but I'm happy to say that I won't be having a puppy either!! But at least I have double the hormones to blame the dream on :o

:haha::haha::haha: oh wow... i think pregnancy just gives us all crazy dreams!! THose were great!

pregnancy dreams are crazy i gave birth to a litter of kittens in one.

This is a funny thread haha.
I drempt that i was having sex with Frank Bruno (don't even like him) on a trampoline right outside my nanas house WTF!!! Then the night after i had a dream about someone (i don't know them) and they had a massive willy really massive long and thick and they were complaining about it and then took it off. lol. These pregnancy dreams are soooo weird x x

Lol... I've been having A LOT of sex dreams lately and they're usually about me giving oral sex. :blush:
I dunno why b/c my libido hasn't been all that active lately and I don't particularly enjoy doing it unless in a certain mood so.. yeah heh.

What would Sigmund Freud say about all you ladies? :winkwink:

Attachments

• 28851253832730998_Xv5DBbrr_c.jpg
    28851253832730998_Xv5DBbrr_c.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
Jeez this made me burst out laughing.

What exactly are you doing with the 'peni' in these dreams of yours you dirty bitch!!? :rofl: :rofl:

Lol that made my day ... I'm been having crazy dreams but not yet about a large penis ;) xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hahaha omg that picture just made me bust out laughing at work!!! Is that really a dog?
On a penis related note, do any of you ladies think "peni" just look kind of funny? Plus, how weird would that be to have your bits dangling off you all day? And have an urge to stick it in things? :haha: Makes me glad I'm a woman!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hahaha omg that picture just made me bust out laughing at work!!! Is that really a dog?
On a penis related note, do any of you ladies think "peni" just look kind of funny? Plus, how weird would that be to have your bits dangling off you all day? And have an urge to stick it in things? :haha: Makes me glad I'm a woman!

Oh yes for sure. Ive never seen an attractive one yet. If a man does a handstand naked I think it looks like an anorexic chicken. For the avoidance of doubt I havent seen many sets of male genitalia upside down but I did once and it really wasnt nice. :rofl:

ROFL at these dreams!!! I'm also having crazy sex dreams lately, 3 times in one night! I think my lady bits are getting more swollen too, so maybe they're just making me more horny.....Wow. :blush:

Speaking of random peni....some dude sent me a facebook friend request, and his profile picture was a picture of his (or someone's) junk! I had no idea who he was so I just ignored it, but I wonder if he cares that his penis is slightly crooked? :coolio:

Oh yes for sure. Ive never seen an attractive one yet. If a man does a handstand naked I think it looks like an anorexic chicken. For the avoidance of doubt I havent seen many sets of male genitalia upside down but I did once and it really wasnt nice. :rofl:

Is it very wrong that I now want to get hubby to do a handstand naked? Actually I've got some fairly exhibitionist friends... Hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->