Pennsylvania

Yeah. I'm hoping that I'm nearing ovulation and that it happens over the weekend. I'm sick of waiting for it, lol.

I wish I was ovulating right now! I'm still waiting for the:witch:.... I hate her haha, no I really do :growlmad:

I had more CM today and it was pretty stretchy one time, but then after that back to creamy. I'm keeping my FXd that I ovulate Saturday, Sunday, and Monday because we can BD all weekend, lol.

I hate the :witch:, too!

Well I finally got my period today. Kind of relieved because I can finally start a new cycle and I am going to try soy starting day 3. I don't know if you have ever tried using soft cups but I finally did this past cycle and I plan on using them this (hopefully normal) cycle. I really think they help :thumbup:

I've been using them this cycle and last cycle. I find them very easy to use and it also helps making clean up after BDing easier, lol. Sorry to hear AF got you, but at least you can get started with a new cycle. Hopefully it will be your lucky cycle. Do you have a TTC journal on here?

No, I don't have a journal..... not really sure how to start one. But I am still in denial about the fact that we have been trying so long, I think a journal would make me have to admit that we are considered long term trying to conceive and I am happier in denial lol. Might help me though, so I will have to think about it. Especially since I thought I started my period and I have only been spotting a little for 2 days! Loosing my mind. But hey... thanks for listening! :)

No, I don't have a journal..... not really sure how to start one. But I am still in denial about the fact that we have been trying so long, I think a journal would make me have to admit that we are considered long term trying to conceive and I am happier in denial lol. Might help me though, so I will have to think about it. Especially since I thought I started my period and I have only been spotting a little for 2 days! Loosing my mind. But hey... thanks for listening! :)

I find the journal to be helpful just to get out what I'm thinking. Sometimes it's easier to post on it than in some of the threads. If you go under the TTC journals section you just start a thread and that is your journal. You post on it the same way you would any other thread. I also feel like it is a good place to put any symptoms or anything that occur during the cycle and whenever I get pregnant, I think it would be nice to chronicle my feelings to put into a baby book or something. Now I'm just rambling on. Sorry! lol.

Hmmm...that's weird about the spotting. Is it possible that you just haven't gotten a BFP yet? Could you have ovulated later than you think?

It's not far from Allentown. About 20-30 minutes south on 222 (depending on the area of Allentown). I've lived in PA my whole life.

Im not ttc (not supposed to get pregnant again :cry:) but I live in douglassville. :). Hope you get your BFP!!

If you don't mind me asking, how come you aren't supposed to get pregnant again?

I live in Fleetwood. And thanks! I'm hoping to get a BFP by the end of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->