people are so unnnessesary ignorant

most people are great and know we have had problems with Ellie but there a particular few who are just bitches but like most of you will know 1 nasty comment is alo harder to forget that 100 nice comments xx

I totally know how you feel as my son is in a wheelchair so you get a mix of comments, pointing and staring. The one that always sticks in my mind is when we were walking on our town centre and these 2 women in their 30's outside Gregg's with about 10 obese kids between them (Jeremy Kyle type) all with gob's full of sausage rolls start nudging each other and pointing to Evan in his chair, and proceed to say 'look at that ******* stuck in that fucking wheelchair', first dont swear near my son and second it is his legs that don't work not his ears!!! So I smiled at them and replied 'ah isn't it a shame you are uneducated and feed your kids crap like that, making them obese which is preventable'. Believe me I would of said worse if Evan was not in earshot!! Comments like that are so hurtful and I can totally sympathise with you here!! xx

thats shocking!!! whats up with the little one, does he get out and about or in her in the chair all the time. I know what you mean people are just ignorant xx

most people are great and know we have had problems with Ellie but there a particular few who are just bitches but like most of you will know 1 nasty comment is alo harder to forget that 100 nice comments xx

I totally know how you feel as my son is in a wheelchair so you get a mix of comments, pointing and staring. The one that always sticks in my mind is when we were walking on our town centre and these 2 women in their 30's outside Gregg's with about 10 obese kids between them (Jeremy Kyle type) all with gob's full of sausage rolls start nudging each other and pointing to Evan in his chair, and proceed to say 'look at that ******* stuck in that fucking wheelchair', first dont swear near my son and second it is his legs that don't work not his ears!!! So I smiled at them and replied 'ah isn't it a shame you are uneducated and feed your kids crap like that, making them obese which is preventable'. Believe me I would of said worse if Evan was not in earshot!! Comments like that are so hurtful and I can totally sympathise with you here!! xx

thats shocking!!! whats up with the little one, does he get out and about or in her in the chair all the time. I know what you mean people are just ignorant xx

He has Cerebral Palsy, he uses his chair for long distances, but for short distances he uses a Kaye Walker (a walking frame). He is only affected physically, mentally he is fine so comments like that are hurtful to both him and me, especially as he is getting older now, he turns 7 in August! xx

Hope you're feeling better today. I'm sure Ellie looked beautiful in her dress, how could she not with that face? She's lovely!

He has Cerebral Palsy, he uses his chair for long distances, but for short distances he uses a Kaye Walker (a walking frame). He is only affected physically, mentally he is fine so comments like that are hurtful to both him and me, especially as he is getting older now, he turns 7 in August! xx

aw wee cutie pie I bet but I understand as mia is 6 and she picks up on EVERYTHING!!!! Ellie has very mild cerebal palsy and cant get her hand to her mouth lol so everything either goes in her eye or ear!!!! and I always hold her teething ring to her mouth cause she cant quite get there yet and I get people saying she should be doing it herself!!! eh SHUT UP haha. Im getting to the point now where I feel like handing out a card everytime we meet someone new to tell them to ask why i do these things before commenting xx

how nasty gosh i hate ignorent nasty people like that. she looks so bautiful in the picture and smiling after having a cast put on is special, i am saying this because my ds noah looses it if his wearing tights or jumpsuits

Blimey hun, I can't believe there are so many rude people around who can't keep their horrid comments to themselves. You must have been ready to let rip at her :growlmad:

Your lo is gorgeous :flower:

Daniellemitch :hugs: to you too :flower:

Blimey hun, I can't believe there are so many rude people around who can't keep their horrid comments to themselves. You must have been ready to let rip at her :growlmad:

Your lo is gorgeous :flower:

Daniellemitch :hugs: to you too :flower:

I was in the school play ground so I couldnt had I been elsewhere it might have been a diff story!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->