• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People experienced with charts.. Please help.

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Well for a start I can't add my chart on the bottom, so I've had to take a photo of it.. So here it is, does anyone have any input on it? As I'm not sure I'm doing it right? Getting confused, many thanks x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
looks like your doing it right to me, I would stay though it doesn't look like your taking your temp at the same time everyday.
if you take your temp the same time everyday your chart will find it easier to detect ovulation.

Should it be the same time everyday exactly? Like to the minute. As I'm taking it between 7 and half past. Before I get out of bed as advised and after a block of sleep, but it just depends when little one gets up that's making it a bit harder to be exact on timing? X

It doesn't have to be to the minute, but the closer the better. It helps if you set an alarm, but 15 minutes or so either side should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->