Tracey and deirdres neck (not Deirdre, just her neck :xmas13:) from corrie
Abi Clancy (big time!!)
Katie price
As above who ever calls themselves a WAG
"Chloe Mafia"
Camilla Parker bowels
Gary Barlow
Sinitta
Edwina currie (urghh her face!! I wanna punch it!!)
Drogba

And probably a million more I can't think of off the top of my head!!
:blush: think I hate too many people

No-one because they'e only doing what they love, I feel sorry for them!

I agree! Although I don't feel sorry for all of them - just some who have lost their way. But there are characters that I would love to be killed off in TV shows, like Tyler on 'Revenge.'

1. Lucy from TOWIE. Why cant she just die? PLEASE???
2. Lauren from TOWIE. Probably the most annoying, controlling woman EVER. Mark wright is a dick, but no wonder he cheated on her. She wouldn't let him breathe without wanting to know what he was doing.
4. Janet Devlin. Should of been a poster girl for PA3. Her voice scared me, I didnt think she could sing if im honest. Others might disagree with me, but I just didnt like her one bit.
5. Another for Justin Beiber, I actually believed the 50 year old-pedophile-dressed-as-a-sixteen-year-old lie.
6. Pippa Middleton. Shes a ugly cow, really- who are you love? Nobody. Exactly. For all we know, she had nothing to do with her family before Kate was going to marry william
7. Kate Middleton. Just because I am SICK of hearing about her!!!

Sorry to anyone who like them but.....

Justin Beiber
The Kardashians
The cast of Jersey Shore

I know there's a ton more but I can't think of them right now!

Gwyneth Paltrow just because she's so :smug: and not really that great of an actress as she's made out to be.

Really just really
Why isnt poi from show me show me at the top of EVERYONES list

I agree with everyones choices on here, esp fearn cotton , stupid pink haired duck face expression she had in the news yesterday made me want to punch her!! lol

Everone from the only way is essex, chelsea thing or anyother of those annyoing programs
Keith lemmon
Derek from eastenders - the quicker someone punches him the better

Excuse me ladies, but that thread is really disturbing. Taking about KILLING people, really? Wishing some celebrities should die is really really disturbing. You could have started a thread taking about who you don't like and why but wishing they were dead... :shock::shock::shock:

X factor/and all similar vote in shows
pretty much all R&B singers
towie cast and all the similar shows like geordie shore :sick:
fearne cotton/holly-whats-her-face, they're pretty much identical you can't tell them apart who on earth sucked out their personality?!??!
jordan/peter andre they make me want to vomit profusely
keith lemon :sick::sick: I don't know but he just really repulses me
another kardashian hater
all the people from the american teen mom thing
another WAG hater too
Wayne Rooney
Ndubz/"gangsters"
Barbara Windsor

I don't wish death literally on them btw and I'm sure no one does on anyone on their list I think its more strongly dislike and wish they would suffer a social death i.e get them off our screens and preferably have them shipped in a crate to Timbuktu :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->